Hey Sup Forums, I need to prove one of my dubass friends wrong. What is gayer...

Hey Sup Forums, I need to prove one of my dubass friends wrong. What is gayer? Fucking a man in the ass or getting fucked in the ass by a man?

Discuss.

Getting fucked 100%

this.

/thread

In Greek culture (and lets face it, they invented gayness) fucking a man in the ass IS NOT GAY. However, getting fucked in the ass IS GAY.

So ride away user, you're no fag.

Getting fucked fo sho.
If your doing the fucking your dominating the other man. Still gay as fuck but slightly less gay then enjoying being dominated by men.

The implication of homosexuality is that you are attracted to the same sex. I.E. the person doing the fucking is more interested in men, a person whom receives doesn't necessarily have to be into men, just that they like anal stimulation. Which is common in both straight and homosexual couples in men.

Your actions don't really make you homo or hetero sexual, it's all about how you feel inside so this question can only be answered by the concerned individuals.

I Think we found the faggot

This is the true answer. The person doing the fucking has to be able to look down, AT HAIRY MAN ASS, and find that arousing.

They're both gay, but getting fucked is more gay. The gay hierarchy from straightest to gayest:

1. Fucking a woman.
2 (tie). Fucking a dude.
2 (tie). Getting fucked by a woman.
4. Getting fucked by a man.

Don't be a fag, kids.

Thinking about it is more gay

obv both is gay.
Gay-er is not even a thing.

Tis' always better to give than receive

i enjoy having a fat dick up my man pussy, does that make me gay?

it's gayer whichever gets more pleasure.
lots of times the guy fucking is the only one getting enjoyment out of it, and that makes it much gayer

This

what's the gayest thing is trying to demonstrate you're not gay/not that much when actually you had SEX WITH A MAN. Homosexuality is no longer to debate when you did that, no matter what part you played in it.

Doing anything with your ass or another mans ass is gay as fuck bro, no ifs ands or butts.

You can get fucked without being gay, but if you get an erection and are able to fuck another man in the ass you are 100% gay.

tfw you cannot be unfucked

Sup Forums you ruined my purity

i was an attractive male with no problems fucking women and then you troll me into getting fucked by a dude only to realise that i was never gay i was just being poisoned by fags online

god damn it fuck you all

fucking another man in the ass is the manliest thing you can do

fuck you queers ruined my self esteem for life

do you know how it feels to be raped?

god damn i guess it was only rape after i consented but fuck you all fuck you Sup Forums fuck everything i hope you all burn