Flying Microtonal Banana

Thoughts on this fucking masterpiece and on King Gizz in general ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rM2WDjWaI4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They release stuff too quickly and their stuff is TOO layered on top of each other to really rate highly. If they took time to properly produce an album I'd take them more seriously.

>masterpiece

I'm going to have to stop you right there, son

i only just started listening to them after putting them off for like over a year after hearing how great they were, and I only just got onto it recently starting with Nonagon Infinity.

Holy fuck its blowing my face off. I'm big into Yes and Pond and these guys are fuckin' great. I live in Melbourne, so Ill have to catch a show of theirs sometime.

nonagon infinity is a masterpiece, I don't think the rest of their stuff is nearly as good though (so far)

given i don't usually listen to much garage/psych rock (and yeah, i know they cover more territory than just that) i was suprised how much i actually liked them considering i first heard their stuff off a youtube shitpost channel

i've listened to nonagon infinity, FMB, MOTU, oddments and quarters! so far and i think i generally prefer their newer stuff to their older stuff personally

I like their music but I've never understood what people see in this over Nonagon Infinity and MOTU

The first four of tracks of nonagon is some of the most enjoyable music I've ever listened to

My band has supported them twice and they're super nice humble dudes. Their music is alright. I respect their hustle

Absolutely, its so seamless and the pace never pauses. People Vultures is just incredible.

what's your band? i might as well take a listen and give you a chance too

what's your band? you australian?

I'd tell you guys but i don't want mu to rip my band to shreds. Our recordings on the net are old and shitty. And yep, Australian.

Love the sounds, but I wish they would be more spastic at certain points - like AoftheH
youtube.com/watch?v=rM2WDjWaI4Y

>masterpiece
>repeats rattlesnake for 7 mins

RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE

I've seen so many people type this out with the wrong lyrics, is it intentional or are you reatrded?

RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE RATTLE SNAKE

epic

RATTLES M-SNAKE

I'm Australian so you should tell me

God that track is fucking terrible

Open water is fucking great, the wah wah at the end is a jam.

Sleep drifter is also amazing. I love this album for a long drive.

mu hate it cos it's fun and easily enjoyable.

Better than MOTU, not as good as Nonagon.

It's like the middle of the day in the u.s.
No-one will know
Just tell us

AOTY candidate

I love the album but damn that first track puts me off.

First tracks off MOTU are better than the first tracks off FMB. Although MOTU gets repetitive quickly.

rattlesnake

Their next album is probably gonna drop on the 25th

Stu (the lead singer) is actually a huge yes fan

Their best album has to be "I'm in Your Mind". Shame its so criminally overlooked

I love banana. Rattlesnake is definitely too long but the rest of the album is wonderful.

Theyre the real deal senpai