Hey amerifaggots

Hey amerifaggots.
Do you remember us? We defeat your shitty armed forces and you have to retreat our lands in 2011.
What do you think about your defeat?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/terrorism/graphic-iranian-bomber-blows-legs-off/1454508449001/
liveleak.com/view?i=d89_1448209655
youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sick troll bro. What proxy do you use?

We only got to kill 8 million of you the first time.

We will be back for another 8-10 million soon enough

Iraq doesn't have internet

Nice proxy roach

>8 million
are you high on weed bro?

Arabs fight like women, or like a scared 12 year old. Everyone except you knows the truth, how does that make you feel?

there is nothing wrong with fighting cowardly. we just use your technology and moral

It wasnt 8 million, it was around 250,000 dead shitskins, vs about 2k amerifats.

How does that make you feel? does it feel like defeat? you have no hope, arab. Soon you will know.

>What do you think about your defeat?

Best STFU Abu or we'll wreck your shit for third time in three decades.
>Just sayin.

>2k amerifats.
4.000 americans+2k NATO

Considering the fact that you sandniggers consider blowing yourself up as a win, I am not even surprised by that statement.

i don't care.
it was fun to fight with you.
you retreated from our lands anyway

How's that echo box working for you?

What makes you think we wanted to stay?

>posting that image in particular to bait
The reason why those guys are down is because they had the humanity and common decency to want to save their comrade. You wouldn't find any sand nigger doing the same.

ITT: my fellow burgers getting triggered by an obvious proxyfag

Most Turkroach posters are paid Russian shitposters trying to fuck up NATO alliances.

>shit I actually believe

Why would we want to stay? We succeeded in destroying your countries stability and we left. 2muchfun

Why do shitskins always declare victory even when its pretty clear they lost?

i don't wanna pick sides i'm just gonna watch safely from here

Iraqi fag couldn't handle getting rekt in another thread so he made his own.
Whatever you do make sure you keep living around those "depleted" uranium weaponry. It definitely hasn't insured there wont be another generation. Most definitely.

I wish, most turks are nato-eu skeptic anyways. I would gladly side with Russia-Syira-Iran whose values and mentality are more close to us than Individiualistic-Goverment skeptic west.

Sadly erdogan sealed the deal by taking down the plane.

But it cost you trillions.
18 trillion debt my friend

We didnt want your stupid fucking holy sand. God isnt even real. We wanted to fuck up your armed orginizations

Our drones are still there to this very day.Continuing the tradition of killing arabs who worship invisible sky daddies.

It cost you your entire government

This only effects people dependant on wellfare. Like every single muslim arab in this city I live in. Theyd have more free money if we werent busy bombing their cousins and uncles.

I speak english and have a full time job. Debt? I didnt notice

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
quality thread!

>most turks are nato-eu skeptic anyways
what's wrong with that?

We just wanted the sith artifacts and once we found them it was time to leave.

lol whatever :DD suck my cock :DDDD

Brown niggers are all the same, white man sits on their throat for a generation, gets bored and wanders off, nigger jumps up and declares victory.

We deposed your government.

We invaded and occupied your capital.

We killed hundreds of thousands of your people

We installed a government friendly to our interests.

I fucked a couple of Iraqi sluts that worked on the FOB. All of our female interpreters were pregnant by American Whites.

We owned you, destroyed your culture and replaced it. So now you get to have a temper tantrum about it for the next couple of generations and destroy yourselves more in the process.

As it ever is with shitskins.

LOL we turned your country into an ISIS infested sand toilet.

How much did America spend again on the iraq war?

Was it 2 trillion, it almost made them go bankrupt right?

Man, Belgium is incompetent as fuck, but America is on a whole new level. It must suck to be an american and see your government spend 2 TRILLION dollars on killing some random sandnigs.

My only regret was that Saddam kept your savage people in line, and we kicked open the door and let the inmates run the asylum now.

The only reason we didn't kill more of you and that you killed as many of us, is because of idiotic ROEs that tied our military's hands. God help you if we ever unleash unrestricted warfare.

How does it feel to know in 2004 a friend shot and killed a 10 year old . We just planted an AK on him

b-but ISIS is yours

thanks for that nigger

So you accept it now

>Iraqis
It's like watching a tiny dog bark at you after you've already stomped its legs.

we would have destroyed you dust bowl in three weeks if the niggers and democrats didn't intervene.rest assured sandnigger.we will destroy you

posting from Molenbeek, I see

>implying our country would ever go bankrupt without invading and taking shit from another nation to sell off.

Did you completely miss the whole colonization of the west in history?

If you have valuable resources we WILL take it when we decide that we want it. and there isn't shit you're pos country nor its cucked military will do that a few cluster bombs on civilian cities wont make you reconsider.

We run this planet and we will turn it to ash before letting shitskins have it.

2 Trillion is nothing for us Americans. We earned 1 trillion in taxes alone 2015.

just one?

KK YOU WON NOW CAN ALL THE SANDIES STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW WE CONSTANTLY REKT THEIR SHIT OKAY THANKS

>we

lol, some ultra rich corporate guy got more money in its pockets, YOU the tax payer paid 2 trillion and didnt get anything for it in return but hate

i mean really, if you think its worth it, okay, its not my money

i just think its funny how americans always go >we >we >we when you know you are pretty much a slave

>Do you remember us?
No. We never even think about you.

This,

Not even nuclear powers like Russia wants to go toe to toe with the USA when it comes to conventional warfare.

the entire thing was a conflict. We were allowed to go to full scale war otherwise with complete disregard for civilians,with today's tech and weaponry, this would have been a war that lasted MAYBE a year.

Entire armies of yours surrendered to mere fire teams.

Don't act all high and mighty because after a decade of trying to give your country all the prosperity of the United States
your coutnrymen chose to continue living in a shitty desert
Wiping your ass with your left hand
And praising your desert god that you have a goat.

If we so chose, we could kill every last one of you in a night and a day and rid ourselves of your glorious empty wasteland.

While you continue praising each other for shitting in your mouths, peace, prosperity, and the stars above your heads will remain Ours.

If we were*

Doing my part.

>We run this planet
Too bad you will be extinct in 2100. Unless you're Jew or something.

How much is Russia paying to bomb sand niggers in Syria? I think it was 2 million dollars a day right? Thats 700 million dollars a year.

Russia can keep bombing sand niggers for another 250 years + comfortably and they would still spend less, and they are barely losing any men

i would be embarrassed as fuck as an american

Worth it.

Umm.. i saw my wages nearly double after the "war" and my quality of life drastically improve.

Gotta love working in tech.

Entire armies of yours surrendered to mere fire teams.

Apparently "mere american fire teams" have a cost of 2 trillion dollars. TOP KEK!

Its funny how many americans here are pro iraq, i was guessing most americans on pol are pro trump, apparently you guys are all hillary fans. Huh, weird!

not really, feelsgoodbro

We still have ~5000 soldiers in Iraq

>mudslimes in charge of math

>I would gladly side with Russia
Fuck you goat ucker, we will never side with some one like you.

Shoo shoo roachie

Are you Sunni or Shia?

You're entire countries GDP is that of what we spend on our military.

Why are you talking, non-factor?

>Implying americans went there to spread freedom and democracy

The red pill can be consumed at any time

Sunni

To be fair that looks a lot like a failed suicide vest attack. My older brother did a tour in Iraq and Afghanistan and he said the hadji's blew themselves up at least as oughten as managed to pull off an attack. On story involved pulling some dumb ass's man jammies out of power lines because he tried to run a uninsulated command line along them on a ied that was already fused. They really are that stupid.
m.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/terrorism/graphic-iranian-bomber-blows-legs-off/1454508449001/

>Sunni

The lowest of the low. Bottom of the barrel when it comes to humanity, the average Sunni Arab.

Hey Sup roach....you filthy fucking half a sand nigger.

Remember the time we invaded your whole fucking country.

Remember the time

vs

upwards of 500,000

Remember the time stormed palace and day of the rope?

We pulled out because you fucking sand niggers are hopeless.

If you were like the germans or the japanese we could have helped transform your country into something positive, modern, secure.

Instead lulzhammad, instead lulzside bomb, instead same fucking shit different day...

80 IQ sand niggers sand niggering.

8 Million? Citation needed. A lot of death and destruction but that's still a bit high. We're probably looking at just under $200k directly killed by violence.

When you add in the ones killed by economic disruption and chaos, and the ones that risked their lives to flee the country as refugees, I still don't think you get 8million. But I'll look at a source if you have one.

Dude, you're a perfect example of the mental illness that drives our foreign policy. You invade their country and expect them to be grateful? If Clinton is elected and Russia and China start blowing the crap out of us with missiles and then invade to remove her from power, do you think anyone here, do you think the guys that hate her the very worst, would *we* greet the Russians and Chinese with flowers? Or we would we be planting IEDs till they went home, huh?

Don't be such a tool user.

Hey Indonesia my gf is going to Jakarta is it safe?

Shiites are Iran cocksuckers.
Also it is funny that Shiites are most anti-american meanwhile Sunni Arabs and Kurds are not that hostile that Americans even Americans kill Sunnis

Well that explains all your butthurt. Hope you like being an Iranian satellite state.

All Muslims are assholes but at least Shi'ites aren't going around blowing themselves up in the name of Allah all around the World.

ISIS and al-Qaeda are Sunnis.

I love you America.

Pretty soon, your muslim lands will be American colonies. We'll suck up your wealth and civilize you subhumans.

It proved to us armed resistance to the US government if they come for our guns will work.

What do you think about the 2 million dead sand niggers we left?

Less than 90 Marines died in Fallujah, over 2000 hajjis died.

will always be safer than the safest america. just tell her to not wander around alone at night (>10 PM), you know, thieves, gangsters, etc. bandits always thought that tourists carry lots of money.

Nice bait sand nigger

>America:best country ever
>iraq:Muslim shithole that got bfto'd
Gee I wonder...

>Shi'ites aren't going around blowing themselves up in the name of Allah all around the World
liveleak.com/view?i=d89_1448209655
Just make sure your race won't be extinct in 2100 mate.

and thats why america created isisi which your still dealing with

you think it was a coincidence that iraq was targeted and not saudi arabia aka the most vocal about supporting america in the region thats mostly muslim

have fun rebuilding we wont be paying

nigga you got destroyed, stop crying like a bitch and face it like a guy

youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI

m8

you literally got fucked hard by the long dick of the USAF

>Blowing up an invading Army's outpost is the same thing as going to Brussels or Paris and murdering people because "muh Isleem"

Not going to change my mind except maybe to prove that, indeed, ALL Muslims are ass-holes.

At least you stayed in your own country instead of fleeing like a coward. Credit where it's due.

kek, delusional but, nations are do act according to their interest, not by feelings or emotions, Putin would gladly accept Turkey without erdogan and with access to straits, millitary bases, trade deals etc. I know the average ivan is a dumb fuck but not Putin.

Kicking Turkey out of Nato would be basically giving it to Russia on a silver platter. Given the fact both assad and iran also don't like kurds much I doubt Kurdistan will be a problem.

I know it will never happen , given the fact Turkey is a usa satallite and erdogan was(and still is, after the plane incident) is a usa puppet. But oh well

I don't really think about you tbqh senpai.

I wish the war in Iraq never ended

Thanks. Doubt she will carry much money other than a few dollars for souvenirs. Know anything about Bali?

>Victory
>Iraq
Choose one

>m.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/terrorism/graphic-iranian-bomber-blows-legs-off/1454508449001/

You hear him screaming in agony.

Then you pause and realize this is what he wanted to do to completely innocent people. Basically tear them to shreds.

Then I re-watch it again and I smile at the cosmic karma.

I revel in his agony.

I revel in the fact that he alone lays screaming in pain in a puddle of his own blood.

Maybe god IS great sand nigger. Maybe he is.

well it's far from jakarta, in fact it's in a different province. very religiously hindu, but also very degenerate. i don't know much about bali, it's a party island, that's why i never been there.

holy shit xd

Yeah gfs mom is from Bali I believe. Mom is Muslim but super Americanized. Daughter agnostic and mom doesn't give a fuck. I guess they're going there to see family. I just heard about hotel or airport terrorist attacks in Jakarta in 2012?

>insults president
>gets arrested for freedom of speech
>Get's tried in court
>executed

Man got to love Turkey and it's freedoms.

This is now an Iraqi military greatest hits thread.

>Kicking Turkey out of Nato would be basically giving it to Russia on a silver platter
Fuck i care if you are nato or not, cant wait to see the day when i going to get a chance to stop you fucking roaches.
With nato or with out it.

>be American
>spend so much money on war you have people starving in the streets and lack of clean water in cities
>only 1st world country without acceptable healthcare
>only 1st world country where the current adult generation is worse off than their parents

lol