Discuss

Discuss

blacked.com

happend to me twice

I should just make a meme with that piranha plant soon, so I can just post that when I find you.

Taco bell.
Every time.

Story time?

Heh, perhaps you should. I need to check the archive, I kinda have forgotten about our past interactions from older threads.

Wouldn't Mexican food make your bowel movements a lot less solid?

That's alright, you don't have to remember everything to talk to me.

I know, but there's other guys I've had casual conversations with about this stuff so it's tricky to remember who's who.

looks like a nice, healthy shit

>i was walking on the side ways
>suddenly felt insane urge to shit
> my pink panties flew off
> out of nowhere a huge tard as big as a small car came out of my anus
> put pantys back on
> act as if this never happend
> walk in to mcdonalds and buy a medium sized coke

Niggers tongue my anus

Indeed. A great big huge turd is a sign of a healthy diet!

Are you the girl in that image OP? What about the second time?

I'm the guy that got you to make the turd planet because the thought was hilarious to me.

yes
> What about the second time?
Mexican food

I literally just looked up the thread where we first talked about the Piranha Plant, and just saw the pic you posted in there too.

Sorry man, of course I remember the turd planet. For someone reason I just thought that you were a different guy from the Piranha Plant guy for some reason. How've ya been, man?

So someone just snapped a photo of you at that time. Not really surprised. Can I ask some questions?

>Mexican food
Gonna elaborate on the incident.

Uh, still here, friend?

Yup still here, is was away fixing stuff for making coffee.

And I've been fine, I'm beginning in school soon and I've been working out on top of giving my bike a tuneup. So I feel great and zoom around whenever I bike now.

So yeah, I completely forgot that you were the same guy who pointed out the Piranha disgust. My bad.

Anyway, I've recently gotten new scat pictures, OP pic being one of them. Should I post the others?

Sure go ahead man, it's your thread and your choice of topic.

That's good to hear. I haven't ridden a bike in ages, but I really should. Got a new bike seat a couple of years ago for my birthday since my father's bike is perfectly fine to use but the seat was too narrow, hence getting a new one.

Thanks. So what are your thoughts on the OP pic? I know you saw it the other day, but we didn't really have time to talk then.

Well I initially started biking because I couldn't afford public transport, now its more of a habit that makes me feel good because of the exercise and I don't have to think about bus schedules and shit.
Well the proportions are a bit off in it, even with the cartoony parts that are supposed to be exaggerated. She looks really bottom heavy in an odd way.

Well that's great. Keep it up, man.

>Well the proportions are a bit off in it, even with the cartoony parts that are supposed to be exaggerated. She looks really bottom heavy in an odd way.
Yeah, I agree, it does look a bit odd proportionately. Plus her neck's a bit too long. Still I like it. What do you think of the scenario/situation?

I'm the guy who drew that shit. Thanks for pointing those errors out. I'll keep them in mind.
I'm not into scat tho, just sayin.

OP, I just wanna say that showing that off multiple times is kinda making me embarrased.

Hey man, now that I have the time and it's not absurdly late here I wanted to thank you properly for drawing this for me. I like how it turned out (there's a few little things I'd change, but can't complain about free art) and it's nice to see more people who are willing to draw this stuff, even if they aren't actually into it.

>OP, I just wanna say that showing that off multiple times is kinda making me embarrassed.
Oh, sorry... I'll refrain from posting it on Sup Forums from now on.

I'm not into scat either, but I've sort of befriended the op, so I usually just join and hang out when I see his threads.
Also a bit more I could add, her head size look pretty normal, but her face is a bit too small, making her scalp look bulbous and as op said her neck is also a bit too long. But otherwise it's a decent picture, no reason to feel embarrassed by a commission someone asked of you, it's experience.

Oh and if you add a little crease near the boob under her right armpit, it would be easier to see where her ribs ends and her boobs begin.

You mean the situation of her pooping in public?
Well I'd imagine she'd feel embarrassed to do that in front of people.

Nah, it's fine. I'm just saying it's embarrasing. Happens to most artists who drew something and realizes their work's errors too late.

Yeah, the neck became too long because I'm not used to the pose and I keep drawing front views. I'm already trying out diffirent angles to try and fix that in the future.

That thing seems dry. Drink more fluids.

Oh and the girl in this picture is clearly transforming into a poop wasp.

>You mean the situation of her pooping in public?
Well, the situation of her pooping that large and in public.

>Nah, it's fine. I'm just saying it's embarrasing. Happens to most artists who drew something and realizes their work's errors too late.
Oh, so you're not embarrassed about the subject matter itself? I still won't try to post it anymore but I'm glad you clarified because I thought you were saying you didn't want people to know you drew scat.

Kek. Better hope she doesn't make a nest in your roof.

this is stupid lol

Thanks, i never realized that before.

I'm not bothered about the subject matter, especially if my current goal/endgame is to draw nice muscular lolis, but unlike the muscle lolis of one of my current inspirations, mine's gonna be normal sized muscular lolis.

Yeah, it is, but I like it, so who cares?

I despise lolicon, but whatever man, you do you. So what are you doin' here anyway? Just wanted to tell me not to post this anymore or is there something else you wanted to ask me?

Hillary?

Doesn't even look like her, whut?

Well I just thought of it while looking at the picture, so it's almost as new to me.
Well if more chicks like that showed up, I would mind looking at them buzzing around.

I was just browsing the catalog for ylyl threads when I noticed the OP pic.

>despise lolicon
I forgot to add, SFW lolis. The giant muscular lolies I'm using as inspiration has a great artist with superb rendering skills. He's just my current goal, but once I reach that goal, I'll ditch the loli obsession and move towards something else.

wouldn't mind*

>Well if more chicks like that showed up, I would mind looking at them buzzing around.
Even if they had massive turd tails like that?

>I was just browsing the catalog for ylyl threads when I noticed the OP pic.
Ahh, fair enough.

Say, user, not now (you've already done enough for me) but maybe some time in the future, do you think you'd be able to come back to this and make some alterations.

By the way, if you ever wanted some good critique on this pic for anatomy and stuff I'm sure one of the art threads (not drawthreads, but actual drawing/art critique threads) would be able to help you out.

Wow I wish this was me

Do you really or are you just memeing?

If trump is the Pepe god emperor then this is the poo poo god emperor

>come back to this
I often try to remake my early works when I think I increased my skill level, so it's highly likely. I just hang out in the Sup Forums drawthread from time to time, but /ic/ is the place where I mainly stay, so you don't need to worry. I'm still actively trying to learn.

As long as it is a solid turd and they don't attack, sure.
They'd just be a really exotic nest of waspwomen.
I could even sell tickets for people to get to see them.

And what would she do with such an esteemed title?

Good to hear, my dude. Well if you ever want to go back to it be sure to hit me up.

I've been trying to draw again too after taking a hiatus, but recently I went for critique on my latest request drawing and now I'm kinda feeling bummed out about it. Had no idea my art was so lifeless.

>As long as it is a solid turd and they don't attack, sure.
Yep and yep.

>They'd just be a really exotic nest of waspwomen.
>I could even sell tickets for people to get to see them.
It'd be a nest made off turd too. Does that bother you?

You're still the Planet guy, right?

Well the nest would be solid as well, they would essentially constitute an endangered species if they only lived in a nest by my house.
So getting rid of them would be a crime.
Also in my imagination, they survive on cleaning up poop from different places and feeding their larvae with it. So they would be useful to have around in an area with inconsiderate dog and cat owners.
Also yes, still the planet guy here.

>Well the nest would be solid as well, they would essentially constitute an endangered species if they only lived in a nest by my house.
Would you visit the nest sometimes?

>Also in my imagination, they survive on cleaning up poop from different places and feeding their larvae with it. So they would be useful to have around in an area with inconsiderate dog and cat owners.
You know, for a guy not into scat, you sure come up with some interesting ideas. First, the turd planet, and now the hive.

Also I'm currently drawing a scat request for someone. Want to have a look at what I got so far?

>Would you visit the nest sometimes?
Nah, I tend not to interupt habitats of animals, but I would chat with them if they were sentient and friendly.
>You know, for a guy not into scat, you sure come up with some interesting ideas. First, the turd planet, and now the hive.
Well I have a rather vivid imagination and I pride myself in being able to entertain a notion while withholding prejudice. So it just kind of forms organically according to what I know about the animal kingdom and then just making similar systems.
>Also I'm currently drawing a scat request for someone. Want to have a look at what I got so far?
Sure, I might not appreciate them like you, but I can do constructive critique if you want.

>Nah, I tend not to interupt habitats of animals, but I would chat with them if they were sentient and friendly.
Yeah, they're sentient and friendly. What if they invited you?

>Well I have a rather vivid imagination and I pride myself in being able to entertain a notion while withholding prejudice. So it just kind of forms organically according to what I know about the animal kingdom and then just making similar systems.
Well that's cool. I have a pretty good imagination too, hence how I've came up with some of the request scenarios like the Yoshi one. Never stop thinking out ideas, man.

>Sure, I might not appreciate them like you, but I can do constructive critique if you want.
Thanks. It already got completely rekt on /trash/'s drawing critique thread though. It's a demoness who has scatomancy powers being summoned from a pentagram made of poop (not seen in this scan which is outdated).

Well if they invited me, I'd put on my old work boots and a pair of rain pants and then go for a visit.
Is the demoness supposed to be sitting on a magically animated turd?
If so, having it make a bend beneath her in an upside down L shape would imply a better structural integrity in the magic poop.

>Well if they invited me, I'd put on my old work boots and a pair of rain pants and then go for a visit.
Cool. So what do you think you'd do in the hive?

>Is the demoness supposed to be sitting on a magically animated turd?
No she's floating and the turd is floating behind her.

Anyway I was mostly happy with it except for trying to draw the face (can't really draw faces in the style I want) but they pretty much pointed out how stiff my art is back on /trash/ and now I don't really feel that compelled to finish it now.

I think you should go on drawing, you'll only get better with practice.
If you want your demoness to look a bit more dynamic, raise her right knee and have the toes on her right foot point at the floor.
If you have her right hand facing upwards and ever so slightly flexing the fingers, it'll convey conjuring and use of magical power better.

Her right knee's actually meant to be raised, but I'm just so garbage at this that I can't convey it right.

Have you seen the polar bear girl pics I've got yet?

Polar bear girls?
Sounds funny, lemme see 'em.
Also don't give up user, go look for a bunch of references of women with raised knees and try to emulate them until you succeed.

>Polar bear girls?
>Sounds funny, lemme see 'em.
Yeah, the idea was for a polar bear girl to be sitting on a massive iceberg-like turd in the water. Unfortunately neither artist drew the whole "turd is bigger under the water" part, but still good.

Since the drawthread people probably doesn't know this thread exists, here's the current request I'm working on.
It's within my comfort zone so I could probably pay more attention to details here.
Any noticable mistakes so far?

Her eye is placed oddly, but otherwise she looks cute.

And yeah, I'll keep drawing. Unfortunately I can't really erase this pic since the paper is already full of erased pencil lines and the paper would start to wear but I guess I can always try again in the future.

Are you the same guy who drew the OP or are you asking here because this is gonna be a scat pic?

And hmm... I'm not really the best guy to ask about anatomy but I guess the top of her left leg looks odd with butt cheek being below the pelvis. Also I guess with the way you drew the right leg her foot would be broken if it was facing that far to the left.

The joint on her left foot and the size of the foot is off. Is her right hand going to be holding on to her leg?
Add a bit more to the right shoulder, perhaps have the tip of her right elbow peeking out behind her ribs.
Otherwise that looks pretty good.
You could use the first drawing as a sketch for a new and improved version.

And what do you think of this version?

Ah, thanks a lot. Same guy that drew OP.
I just asked here since this is the other request I'm working on. If I posted this on the drawthread, all I would probabky get is a bunch of "nice!" without any sort of advice or crits.

Yeah, the drawthreads here on Sup Forums aren't for people who actually want to get better at drawing. Pretty much just an avatarfag hugbox.

You mean this version?
The anatomy is a bit off and I prefer proportions of the other one. This one is a bit blocky.
Also the face isn't as good.

I like her face but yeah the legs are a bit weird and I don't like the turd that much. I do wish the other one had a less-human face though.

Sorry for the super-late reply. Forgot to check on this thread.

No worries, I've got other threads as well and I'm listening to stuff on youtube.

Ahh... well. That's okay, I was gonna wrap things up anyway.

Say, did you have an answer for the question in ?

I'd just hang out and talk, have a look at their larvae and then say my goodbyes.

Ah, fair enough. Wouldn't be weirded out by being in a place made entirely of poop?

That is what the work boots and rain pants are for.
I could have a seat and just wash off stuff later, without getting in direct contact with it.

Oh, I know you were prepared for that, I just meant more in the sense of "I'm am walking through a place literally made of poo". I mean, just fathoming the idea.

Well if it was a regular wasps nest, only giant and with sentient friendly individuals, it would still be made from a bodily excretion.
Wasps build nests out of mulched wood and spit.
Not that big of a difference.

Oh, you're right, didn't think of that. Plus I like to imagine that these waspgirls' poop is free of germs, so nothing to worry about there.

By the way, are these anthro wasps or human-like "monstergirl" type wasps?

>By the way, are these anthro wasps or human-like "monstergirl" type wasps?
I really don't know, I was kind of thinking of them as denizens of the turd planet or something.

>I really don't know, I was kind of thinking of them as denizens of the turd planet or something.
Oh... I thought this was a nest near your house. The turd planet was a colonisation project, remember?

I was kind of thinking they formed there through some form of accelerated evolution and then hitched a ride to earth somehow and settled down on my house.

Oh... interesting . Also how big is this nest? I mean it's attached to your house after all. And how would you have reacted to them first being there?

This is some DEEPEST LORE-tier shit by the way. You should write this stuff down.

I was thinking the funniest way for the nest to be attached would be to have a tiny corner of my house poking into a giant construction that supports itself on the ground.
Basically in a way where you'd think they did it out of habit instead of necessity. I would probably be flabbergasted at first, until I realize they are friendly.
Then I would be intrigued and question them about how they live and stuff.

Oh and on the deepest lore thing, I'm basically just pulling ideas out of my ass based on your questions.

Yeah that sounds pretty amusing. And yeah, asking them about how they live and stuff is pretty cool.

So are they made of poop or do they just have the poop-abdomens?

Still, that you can make this up on the fly is pretty impressive. You should write a little story for this or something.

I was thinking that DNA left over from the woman who made the planet came into the mix in the accelerated evolution thing.
Which means I can now answer your earlier question, they're partly human organisms that formed based on the conditions on the planet and some sort of cosmic radiation.
Well I am pretty high right now, so I probably won't be assed to put in the effort to do that.

>I was thinking that DNA left over from the woman who made the planet came into the mix in the accelerated evolution thing.
>Which means I can now answer your earlier question, they're partly human organisms that formed based on the conditions on the planet and some sort of cosmic radiation.
Well that's pretty trippy, but cool. So that means they'd be made of poop, right?

>Well I am pretty high right now, so I probably won't be assed to put in the effort to do that.
That might explain some things. Still, there's always later.

You did? Is it the size, that she took a dump in public, or both?

Yeah, they're partly made of poop that fused with the human DNA.

Partly? So they wouldn't look just like humans made of poop? Would they have some human flesh to them?

I was kind of thinking they looked like the original image that sparked this story, just with wasp wings and antennae on their foreheads.

Ah, so in that case, what makes them part poop besides spawning from it. Is the turd abdomen actually a part of their bodies?

Yeah I was thinking it would stick out like that, so they resemble wasps while also looking regular women taking a giant turd.
It would offend just the right people and be pretty funny.

Interesting, and how would they actually poop then?

>It would offend just the right people and be pretty funny.
You mean offend people in-universeor IRL?

Mad jealous. That would feel amazing to drop.

>is on Sup Forums
>thinks he doesn't have autism

You mean that or you just memeing?