Explain this

explain this

People are shit and this is shit equal to them.

it's a good song

the video amassed over 3 billion views and you took a screenshot of youtube, circling the view count

the Latin American boom has only just begun

sit back, user.

Huh, why havent I heard of this? Didnt Gangnam Style only have 1 billion and that was a super big deal?

This is the end boys.

only virgins don't like despacito

this. I somehow managed to avoid listening to the song for months because I thought it was just another trash pop song but then I eventually heard it at a party. loved it on the first listen. as far as pop songs go, it's done perfectly.

What is this? Am I that out of touch?

makes sense desu

yes, get off this site you fucking oldie.

I remember when Shrek came out.

nice

I have never listened to this song.

Children listen to the most retarded shit and are also the biggest demographic on Youtube, take that and add and voila, puzzle solved

Slipknot?

It's better than Gangnam Style and See you again

Litterally whom? Are the latins taking over?

>mu has turned into a place where being completely ignorant of contemporary music is shown as a sign if pride

someones gotta make a catchy song one day and make the lyrics say some shit like im a fucking idiot is latino and people will soak it up

Being ignorant of a garbage song is pretty cool

because luis fonsi is the modern day mozart

I think I liked it enough on the first listen. It doesn't stand up to overplay at all, though.

Same, Its fucking rigged I swear.

Only losers haven't grown to despise it for its ubiquity

DES PA CITO is catchy but not so good like e.g. Paranoid Android

DES

It's a very good party song. If you don't go to parties you won't like the song, as easy as that.

view botting

Not an argument

I haven't heard it but I'm not proud of it or anything.
It's probably just shit. It seems like a shit song. I wouldn't even understand the lyrics.

Luis Fonsi is handsome muscled latin hunk with sexy facial hair and when he whispers DES PA CITO at the begining of chorus all women and 10% of men get wet

>all women and 10% of men get wet

An expanding middle class in Latin America with more internet access.

You better prepare yourself for an invasion of Chinese, Indian and latino's on every popular website in the world

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

this is why we need more elitism.

EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME

people play youtube videos for a lot of reasons. what if a significant number of plays are from people using the song as a punchline to something?

>music out of the us gets popular
>the fat school shooters go ape shit

I didn't even know Luis Fonsi was still relevant. Last time I heard him was when he did that collab song with Alex Syntek and some other guys.

This isn't even the first time it's happened. Have these autismos already forgotten about Mambo No. 5 and the furking MACARENA?
I mean I doubt they were born before 2000 but still goddamn, Latin-flavoured pop isn't new.

if this is the explanation then it would have to be the best song of all time.
Still agree?

I actually tried to listen to this twice but it ended up becoming background noise each time. I like self-depracating as much as the next guy but I think I'm finally showing signs of a patrician.

I'm not gay but I'd slam bieber's boipussy

>proceeds to get his boipussy slammed by bieber
I'm not gay so I didn't save it but bieber lifts. He would emasculate the fuck out of you.

I remember one a few years back by some spic too. It was popular for a couple months then everyone moved on.

this one is legit an anthem though

bought views

Idk I have like six inches of height on him and probably 30 pounds. Pretty sure I could dick him

How come one of these has three times the views but I've never heard of it until today and the other one is known by every person I've ever known or seen irl or online?

Is it a "generational" thing? Does everyone in 6th-12th grade know Despacito? Am I just too much of a recluse to have heard (of) it?

Shouldn't 10% of women not get wet then?