Lax gun laws

>lax gun laws
>low taxes
And yet still has better social services and health while having a lower homicide rate than almost every leftist EU trash surrounding it and beyond. You can't make this shit up. The rest of Europe is a third-world shithole compared to Switzerland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VWcJbayKKhc?t=288
youtube.com/watch?v=GCq7SNSob7Y
medium.com/fee-org/do-you-know-who-the-swiss-president-is-bill-wirtz-7209dc82866a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Switzerland#Taxes_by_canton
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Yanks are only now realising the glory of Switzerland
You guys are backwards.

/uri/

they're full, stay the fuck out

Dixie here, I've known about Switzerland ever since I took an interest in history and I hate it with all my heart, unlike my Y*nkee counterpart.

>The rest of Europe is a third-world shithole compared to Switzerland.

Agreed.

What are the flags on the back of that computer?

The cantons of Switzerland.

Being born in Switzerland is winning the lottery.

Switzerland is beyond first world

youtu.be/VWcJbayKKhc?t=288

>Hating Switzerland
Why? Just why?

WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WORLDWIDE WOMEN KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!

>Why? Just why?
Alright, I'll tell you Slovenia. Has it ever occurred to you why there's no significant country bordering France and Germany? And I'm not talking about little shit "countries" like Belgium, Luxembourg, or Switzerland even. My hatred of these mountain peasants goes far beyond modern history.

its because this autist is obsessed with the indefensible banana of a country named Burgundy that disappeared overnight because its Duke soon to be king was a dipshit who decided he was going to personally fight despite his succession being a shitshow. pic related, it was going to be completely indefensible later in history even if it survived and it would have to either commit to the Benelux or its southern portions to survive. It existed purely on the power of owning the richest area of Europe not named Italy in a time when nobody could get their shit together.

We already have a version of this. It's called New England.

How dare you mock Charles the Bold even in death in the defense of those cold blooded, heartless mountain brutes! He just wanted to unite his realm but those murderers killed him and shall the glory that was to be the kingdom of Burgundy! Switzerland must pay for its crimes!!

to be fair, it is a pretty small country.

What do people do for work in the parts of New England that aren't Boston?

same exact thing as in Boston but with less business

Sell opiates

I wonder why is that

Nice shit post
Maple syrup/10

And the flag is a plus.
:^))

>tfw will never live a comfy life there
>tfw failure at life and have to get back in gear by learning one of the languages and trying to get a skill that'll help me move there

Tourism
Hospitality
Agriculture
Fishing
Forestry
Construction
Professional services

And you're also buried in snow all the time, it costs a lot of money, they love euthanasia, are Godless, and you have to live with frogs, krauts, wops, and, increasingly, mudslimes sharing a country together. E*ropeans are disgusting.

Lel

>they love euthanasia
Yeah, that sucks.

>are Godless
I'd say it probably depends on the canton. I think Bern is 85% Christian.

>E*ropeans are disgusting.
Europe is disgusting. A large portion of Europeans are opposed to the whole European Enlightenment thing. Norway and the Netherlands have Bible belts, for example.

>muh guns
Fuck off murricunt

>Muslim opposed too white people being able to defend themselves
Colour me surprised.

Swiss on vacation in the US reporting in.

Let me tell you, the "Switzerland is so based"-meme is COMPLETE and UTTER bullshit.

>lax gun laws
For now, yeah. Question of a few years until the EU (which we are not a part of but obey them nevertheless, how cucked can you be) will instate a sweeping gun ban on ANY gun, including hand guns.

>low taxes
Heeeeell no. Factoring together municipal, state and federal tax plus social security, we are at almost 40% income tax. Do you consider that low?

Switzerland is utter shit and I would trade with any American in a heartbeat.

Switzerland is cool.

HOWEVER.

A lot of Southern Portuguese there. So yeah. Too late now.

yeah but

>everything is expensive as fuck
>people drive over the border to buy food
>even a tiny apartment costs an absolute fortune
>1/3 of the population are immigrants

I think those are the main points
their brand of German is also weird as fuck and sounds nothing like the regular language

If you're basing your judgment of a country on whether or not you can shoot your boomstick at some paper plates and it's the first consideration in your mind no less, get your fucking priorities sorted. The gun culture in CH isn't anything like that of shart in mart anyway, apples and oranges.

Every non-filled with immigrants small place in Europe looks peaceful and clean.

Even Portugal.

youtube.com/watch?v=GCq7SNSob7Y

Granted, only the north but still. That's where I take my vacations almost every year.

Whatever, slavshit. You should be happy that people now know your country better for Melania Trump than that degenerate slob Zizek.

You're right that some of what I say is hyperbole, but at the end of the day, I would rather be over here. I've lived in England for about 6 months and felt as if I could cope with it there, but they're a little too lazy. Are there any hardworking, honest folks left in Europe? Those bible belters you mentioned might be all that's left, but I'm sure they aren't represented in the body politic.

They have guns because of conscription, so they're literally for protection.

Americans just like Switzerland because it reminds them of Appalachia without the human detritus.

The key is their government system.
medium.com/fee-org/do-you-know-who-the-swiss-president-is-bill-wirtz-7209dc82866a

>whether or not you can shoot your boomstick at some paper plates
My concern is whether I can shoot it at someone who enters my property to do me physical harm, which I clearly expressed with reference to defending oneself. (First time you deliberately moved the parameters)

>and it's the first consideration in your mind no less
Who said it was the FIRST concern for me? (Second time)

>The gun culture in CH isn't anything like that of shart in mart anyway
I responded to you calling someone a "murricunt." Why do you think referring to CH is anything to do with this specific series of posts? (Third time)

I would rather be in the US as well. I lived in England for a few years and I didn't like it. The English are very cold. I did a year exchange in college in New England and I found Americans much warmer and friendlier.

>Those bible belters you mentioned might be all that's left, but I'm sure they aren't represented in the body politic.
I think conservatives have some sway in the Norwegian government. I agree with you about how hopeless the situation for Europe seems. I just try to hope that people will start to wake up and realise God is real. There have been times in history when majorities weren't Christian and then became so. I just hope that can happen again.

Except Massivetwoshits has draconian gun laws and extremely high taxes. Not Switzerland.

Reminder they were the last place in Europe to give women the vote, with one canton holding out unril 1987

>euthanasia

nothing wrong with this
>indopoonesia

Don't come into this thread you islamic cunt. Nobody would ever live in your 5th world shithole.

Switzerland is expensive as fuck, especially Zurich.

B A S E D

Taxes really depend on the canton. I should have clarified that. Geneva for example is quite high. However their tax rate is much lower than EU countries. Federal income tax is only 11.5% for example.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Switzerland#Taxes_by_canton

It's so pretty, it's unreal. Why does God love this country so much?

Because they don't do wars.

You're right about the coldness of the English. They take compliments very poorly. New England's definitely the comfiest part of the US, especially north of Massachusetts. If I left California, it would probably be for New Hampshire or Maine, but that seems unlikely.

As for a Christian revival in Europe, one can only hope. I believe more and more people will return to the church in response to the decline.

i'm living in this french village across the border from geneva because locals like me got priced out for real estates, no joke

a shitty studio costs 2 mil

Is this true even of rural Switzerland?

>I just try to hope that people will start to wake up and realise God is real.
Go to sleep Seamus. You're drunk.

I'm sorry for you. I hope you are big enough to stop closing your mind.

>this post, from a christcuck
Every time I think I've seen it all on this fucking shithole...

Even if the United States adopted the governmental policies of the Swiss, we'd still be a shithole. Our people are just the worst.

You'll be in my prayers.

Might as well be in your faps tbqh. They're about equally meaningful.

>low tax
>tax is between 22 -40 %
mfw

unless it's mountains and fields as far as the eyes can see rural, yes

Swiss have better representation.
States in The US are too big making them more susceptible to corruption.

People have almost no attachment to US states, they're just vessels.