I found a large quantity of amanita muscaria in my yard. What do?

I found a large quantity of amanita muscaria in my yard. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas_info_petri.shtml
erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys, thats what you do OP

eat them

Break them up and place them in your slightly open oven at like 200 degrees for like two hours and then eat them bitches

Just google that shit nigga

Become a shaman

Eat them, see God, post results.

Any good experiences with them?

use cool to warm air to dehydrate if possible. fans work. just don't cook them because it degrades the potency

read erowid.org for info on preparation

amanitas dont contain psilocybin.

they are a deliriant

Are you TRAINED to identify wild mushrooms? Don't take stupid chances.

kill yourself

important - buy a book to identify the species of mushroom. you dont want to end up killing yourself by eating a poisonous strain that looks similar to what you want.

cut the gills off so you just have the tops/skins, then dry them into cracker texture (so they crumble) on a heater or something, and then smoke them

Anyone know how long I could save them dried? I want to know if I should harvest the whole bunch. It would be about 30 shrooms.

If you get em pretty dry, and keep them somewhere airtight and sterile, like a mason jar, you could probably keep them for 6 months

I've googled it to hell already. It's time for the wisdom my friends on 4 Chan.

erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas_info_petri.shtml

erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas.shtml

Shove it up your ass

Collect the sacrament.

Dehydrate them with a box fan.

Weigh dose.

Prepare for the ritual.

Administer sacrament.

Seek gnosis.

yeah, don't touch the yellow ones. They WILL kill you. ONLY red ones are safe.
And by safe I mean they will fuck you up and could leave you psychologically unstable, but they won't kill you.

You can find red ones at the edge of, or openings in pine forests. But seriously don't even touch the yellow ones. It would be a painful death.

These are Amanita muscaria var.guessowii. Not the red ones. Anyone have experience with them?

Eat them raw with some salt pork stew, then buckle up, fucktruck, because you're gonna go through time

Mushroom trained fag here. You are correct they are A, muscaria. 12g or less in most people will cause unpleasent delirium and put you into an honest coma for many hours. But by all means listen to /b and eat them for science sake. After all they generaly are not fatal

look up ways of extracting mescaline from them, they're an extremely powerful psychedelic more powerful than psilocybin - however not as good ;). Apparently people used to drink deer piss to hallucinate as they ate the stuff and loved it. But like I said there must be a way of extracting the stuff or someone here might know how.