I befriended this guy at a smash tourney last friday

I befriended this guy at a smash tourney last friday

and I'm pretty sure he's gonna ask me to be his girlfriend tomorrow.
I don't necessarily dislike him. He's really sweet and treats me really nice. The only problem is, that he's super-not conventionally attractive. I don't mind personally, but I'm afraid of what people will think of me

Wat Do?

Stop impersonating girls online

>waah I'm a woman getting attention, wat do?

Post tits if you're actually after anything but attention whoring

You know the rules.

It entirely depends on how brutal he is and how hot you are.

post pics

If he is nice just go with it, dont care what other people think about how he looks.

Well to be fair if he is willing to go out with a trap you should be glad. I mean you talk about him being ugly but your a guy dressed up like a girl...

Or Tits or get the fuck out.

^ This

Which smash game does he play?

Show benis

You are probably fake but I'll give you an answer anyways.

You will always face hardships and fuck ups in life if you continue to live with caring everyone's opinion. If he treats you nice and he's overall a good guy, why dont you go out with him? Dont care for "apperances" and others opinion on topics like these. Do what you want, its YOUR life. Not everyone elses.

I'd ask myself "could I look at this ugly mug for n+ years down the road and still be okay with this?"

You answered your own question, Einstein.

Nice pic of Ashe Maree...

now show tits or stfu

Is that Ash Maree? Nice try faggot

So what do you mean specifically? Just plain uggo, or goth/emo/faggotry?

(((She))) never said pic related dumbies

She never said she's the one in the pics retards

op is samefagging.
post tits or nobodies going to care about your fantasies fat nerd

If you care about him and find him attractive then that's all that matters you dumb whore. Quit giving a fuck about others opinion, it has no relation to your happiness.

I try to imagine what he would look like at his full potential and he could probably be a nice 6.5/10

I could never be like "hey clean yourself up a bit and do a little aesthetic fine tuning" though

Why not? I'm sure you aren't a perfect 10 either. Try bettering yourselves together thot

Well if you can't woman up about it, then leave and he'll find someone who can.

>samefagging

tits now

Were no strangers to smut.
You know the rules and so do i
Showing boobs is what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't expect this shit from any other chan.
We just want to see your chest fruit.
Gotta make you understand...
Tits or GTFO

Help him out. I mean even if you aren't going to bed him. Help him look nice. Pro tip, most guys don't know they are Ugly.