Alert ! (normie question)

Alert ! (normie question)
So how do i get super drunk ? Last time i drank jim beam, i drank slowly and got a little drunk it was fun,but i want to get totally fucked. A few weeks ago i drank a fuckton and was drunk as hell,but i threw up and felt really bad. So in the end, how do i drink a lot and get really fucked up but don't feel bad (nausea) and throw up ?

Felt good when drank whiskey, nausea was from drinking absolut vodka.

Expert drinker reporting in.

I find drinking fascinating, natch. So many different ways to do it, so many results.

Some pro-tips:

>the amount of alcohol in your bloodstream should be accelerating. If its constant, the alcohol will do what it should and act as a depressant. AFAIK if its accelerating you'll get a sugar hit and that will keep you happy.

>if you drink stuff that is raw on your stomach, you'll end up head-spinny and throwing up. For me its opposite, I drank whiskey as an adolescent and now it makes me vomit. Vodka, can do (and do do) all day long. So you want a spirit that doesn't disagree with your system, and a sugar mixer. For me its vodka + energy drink.

>I usually drink 2 fingers of vodka in a highball glass, topped up to full with energy drink. I sometimes sip, sometimes down. I can meter my energy levels pretty well with that. Alongside I keep a very cold, very high-quality beer, a light aromatic such as Arran Gold, Brewdog IPA, and I sip at that when I want to retain hydration.

To be honest it sounds like white wine would do you. Pretty hydrating, pretty strong.

To get totally fucked, its about the atmosphere, not the drink. I love getting wedding drunk.

For this option I'll drink 2 pints lager to begin, then move onto smaller bottles, bud, coors light, becks, whatever the bar has. I'll throw back a couple of sambucas, hopefully with a pretty lady (toast.jpg).

By the time its getting to wobbly, I'll move onto vodka with tonic, singles first, doubles second. Throw on a couple tequilas, keep the blood alcohol increasing gradually, and you are golden.

Thanks dude ! You are the MVP.

1) double shot tequila in a tumbler, add in a 125ml bottle (has to be bottle) of tonic water, bang on bar top and down in one

2) single shot green chartreuse in a tall glass. put hand on top and shake to coat inside of glass. set fire to chartreuse with lighter. extinguish with non alcohol covered hand (learned from bitter experience) by sealing top of the glass, lift to nose and create gap between glass and hand. inhale vapours through nose. repeat and inhale through mouth. repeat entire process two more times. drink whats left in glass with a straw. empty remaining drops into bottle cap and snort with nostril. enjoy

How I get wasted in an hour or so
>Get a jar with oz markings
>Pour in 8oz vodka
>1 can of soda
>Drink 3 of this

Congrats, you are now black out drunk

I start off on a drinking night with 2 shots and a beer. Either jameson or jack daniels. When I was in high school we'd get a couple pints of popov or crystal palace and four, just get shitfaced in the woods. If you want the real ghetto experience grab a bottle of cheap vodka, a few cans of those small purple and white fours, and a 40. If you're not puking by sundown you're a fucking pussy.

Drink water, it keeps you hydrated so you wont have a hangover or will have less of one and in addition it helps your body absorb alcohol.

Why the fuck you drinking water? Fuck that, drink this.

5th of Vodka/Whisky
1 liter of water (minimum)
One drink booze, one drink water. Keep that up until wasted.
Water is the drinkers best friend.
I've been so drunk I can't see or talk but still felt alright the day after.
But for me it as to be done on a empty stomach (no food). If I eat I just feel like shit.

rum soda lime
down like 5 and get shitfaced
also you can try snorting alchool, like from a small bottlecap or something, it'l hit you like a truck but its kinda dangerous so dont do it too many times

Just drink, don't forget water between drinks.
I usually drink a 0.75 liter bottle of vodka and that does the job.

No coke or redbull or shit like that, just straight up vodka. Really hate mixed drinks...

legit dude thta migth be my problems, i only care about nsausesa hangovers

I assume this is some nigger rap lyric. Fuck off. OP should stay hydrated, hangovers suck balls. One glass of water per drink is a good goal OP.

Agree with everything except IPA.

Jesus christ ladies, have your ever considered not being fucking pussies and drinking like men?

What you need is beer. A lot of it. Whatever is cheapest that day. In addition, some strong spirit that you like. Fuck those motherfuckers with their sodas and fuckin energy drinks if you wanna get wasted. If you feel like having a drink of water, have a beer. Water you can drink when you're about to pass out, if you get the chance.

And you will feel sick, either that night or the next morning. That's the price of getting totally fuckfaced. If you're not sick or at least nauseaus, your weren't as dunk you could have been.

Also, having a drink the next morning will make you feel better.

Yep, others say "never drink on an empty stomach" but for me it's the other way around.
Every single time I have gotten drunk after eating I get sick and that ruins the night.
I usually plan my drinking days.
>small breakfast
>lots and lots of water all day
>something simple for lunch (nothing fat)
>more water
>be a little bit hungry when start drinking
If I do that I get the perfect night. Feel good all the way through the night and wake up feeling good as well.

>That's the price of getting totally fuckfaced
Or just drink water while drinking and skip that part completely.. Or is that not manly enough for you...
I can drink a week straight, not feeling sick or hungover a single time if I do that.

huh man will try

smoke weed first

+1 for this. Feel rough as toast if I eat before drinking.

Drink spirits with mixers and drink them fast.

the best method is to eat a couple slices of whole grain bread an hour before u drink.

/This.

My friends always go out for pizza and shit before they start drinking, I can't.
Empty belly, lot's of strong booze (I like beer but my stomach can't handle it..) and I'm golden.
Friday night I had 11 shots of bourbon, followed by some rum before downing a big bottle of water. Then continued drinking.
Woke up on my lawn, confused but no hangover.

Absinthe