This is not ok

This is not ok.

why the fuck not? muslims can't get married?

This is Sup Forums fag, we're the hardened war veteran of the internet. we have seen things that defy explantions. heard stories that would make any god-fearing, law abiding citzen empty their stomach where they stand. we have experienced them multiple times and eagerly await their return.

>Muslim
>shaved beard on man and no hijab on woman
Pick one.

I don't get it. Does this castle have some sort of historical significance? What is the problem here? Why do you shillbots keep spamming this image? What are you trying to convey? Come on, use your words.

No they need to fuck off

REEE SHIT SKINS GET OUT OF EUROPE

>Nav and Guvi

jews?

They shouldn't even exist much less be shitting up Europe

(on further inspection these might be pooinloos)

>nav
>guvi
Definitely not muslims. Probably hindus or sikhs, which is far better.

go cucksplain somewhere else

At respectable looking ones at that

Shit up you racist, there are such a cute couple alkahu Akbar you will be behaeaded infidel in the name of Mohammed *peace be upon him*

>hambeast of a woman beaching herself on an ugly man with ill fitting clothes

ew yucky

they are pajeets.

also op, are you a pajeet too?

she your girl?

yeah they're really great

Soon the UK will become a glorious pooacracy

Problem, white devils?

This is why your country is turning brown. But don't worry man, at least you weren't a racist bigot

Fqt bitches can fuck nigvers

But you see fat niggers landing white guys?

Why is there a bus on her head?

Kek sauce

Holy fucking kek.

>MFW falklands will become british

>MFW falklands will become islamic

Plastic nee san

>Castle in absolute ruin.

kek

>mfw argies will become corpses

Poo...

In the Loo.

poointheloo.

>Muslims

Brah those are poo-in-loos

No, worse

Indians

Castles like this were built to protect against Muslim pirates

Why do you hate Indians? My psychologist is an Indian, and he has helped me tremendously

>kenilworth
>by the sea
Not this one, fella.

he is probably a butthurt pajeet.

he has already made 3 threads with same pics.

Jews are worse, Indians are peaceful, they aren't like muslim shit skins; who want sharia everywhere. Moreover, they are good doctors.

Why is it romantic? Neither of them share ANY heritage with the place. Seriously, go to a fucking mosque, or go to a fucking dog kennel.

These don't appear to mudshits. Just brown peeps. No hijab. No arrangement. Nothing to see here.

atleast they are appreciating the culture and getting married in it. most white sjws would want to burn the castle for a mosque.

>Implying they are Muslim

Nigga they are Indians, if anything they would go to a Hindu temple

Kenilworth Castle is an historically important Castle that used to be owned by several big fucks in British history until the civil war, after which it was slighted (one wall of the keep torn down completely) to stop it from ever being used again and left in ruins.

It's a noice place, good for picnics and exploring, but these shitskins don't have any link to it

look at this butthurt

>This is not okay. How dare these people get married near a building. It fills me with disdain that m'lady witnessed this atrocity. No others should take part in the celebration of a foreign culture
>*starts sweating*
>*teleports away*

Poo.... in

The Loo.

Also

POO
O
O

In the Loo.

Looks like a nice couple honoring the past of the country they emigrated to (if they weren't born there).

lol

Fuck off and die they will never be English

>Moms basement
I am married with children user.

You watch your fucking mouth, progressive. I will conjure beneath your bearded neck a massive plate of tendies and with a swish of my wand have you eat from it until your stomach bursts. If only you could've known what your little "clever" comment would earn you. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price.

This picture really says it all. A young man stands guard in the clothing of his forefathers while the traitorous slut behind him marries one of the invaders and betrays her people.

you're insecure if this bothers you. fact.

it's hilarious, isn't it?

WHITE POWER

>2016
>Marriage
They will divorce soon or their children will be retard if the father is not red pilled and the mother become the head of the house.

At least he is honest.

t. white virgin

CVULTVRAL APPROPRIATION

You don't see anyone complaining about getting married in front of the taj mahal

>you're insecure
I can trace my ancestry in England to the doomsday book.

I've played 5-6 times at Kenilworth. My grandfather lived right down the road.

Invaders celebrating their invasion on my soil bothers me, call it whatever you want. These invaders need to be expelled.

So when a white couple get married in hawaii it is
>"no ok."
because they have not historical link to it?

>projecting this much

I am married with kids.

Hawaiian nationals have every right to be angry about that and I would defend their right to be angry about it.

I say give Hawaii back to Hawaiins I don't give a fuck they actually ruled their lands unlike the ametindians in North America

Who gives a fuck, it's a shit looking castle and they're Indians. It isn't like they got married in Buckingham fucking Palce and them blew themselves up to consummate it

Why does the curry nigger keeping posting this webm today? Is he trying to be the new esti?

>it only matters if they blow things up
>Seeding this much territory
This is why we are losing so badly on this issue

Btw Kenilworth is not shit, it's the best ruined castle in the world

I have no problem with foreigners who respect or admire traditional western culture

By letting irrelevant poos get married in some ruined castle you aren't "ceding territory". They shouldn't have been let in the country in the first place, whether or not they do touristy shit once they're in doesn't matter.

Your kids are gonna fuck niggers

>Being triggered by a couple doing tourist shit

Literally autism in action, Sup Forums really is bizzaro tumblr.