There's nothing wrong and degenerate with electronic games desu

There's nothing wrong and degenerate with electronic games desu

If you don't like video games, please go fuck off

Who seeks 1000's of hours in games, during that time sitting down how many things couldve been done

One time i found this guys steam profile he had 5200 games and his highest played game was skyrim with 84 hours

>$1500 PC build sitting in Newegg cart
>afraid to hit order

Mom's gonna freak.

1000's, what a casual. I have over 1k in at least 4 games. 4k just in Skyrim, 3k in Fallout 3 + New Vegas, 1200 in CoH2. Nearly 1k in GTA V and Fallout 4. Call me a degenerate, but to me those are hours very well invested. You learn a lot from gaming and some games really train your analytical-critical thinking and overall cognition.

There's nothing wrong with videogames in general.
There's something wrong with you if you enjoy playing hundreds of hours of the ugly, shitty game that is CS.

I don't understand how a game with such terrible gunplay, sound design, graphics, and animations became so popular.

>Inb4 muh skins mudafugga

>4k hours in skyrim
>some games really train your analytical-critical thinking and overall cognition.

this is grandmaster tier trolling

Underage & b&

I'm 20 and its my money but still. I barely even know how to build one I'm just going to wing it with youtube videos.

Yeah, keep dumbing yourself down

top kek, couldn't make it out of silver ranks, huh?

silver elite p90 user detected

>dayz
>not arma 3 with ace and rhs

lol Oddly enough, if you put some effort building your character with specific perks to achieve a goal, you're definitely training your cognition. Fallout series has a lot of that, not the mention the storyline itself, which is amazing.

Company of Heroes and other RTS games are probably the best when it comes to cognitive training though.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my gear, you little n00b? I’ll have you know I am a lvl 90 Undead Arcane Mage, and I’ve won so many PVP matches, and I have done raids on every 10 man heroic dungeon. I also have a fuckton of macros and I have a GS of 10K. You are nothing to me but just a lvl 12 gnome hunter. I will pwn the fuck out of you with Arcane Missiles the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth AND Outland, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over raid? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my guild of mages and shamans across The Eastern Kingdoms and your character is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the ownage, n00b. The Arcane Barrage that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking pwn’d, n00b. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my secondary talent tree. Not only am I extensively trained in Arcane magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Fire magic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable neckbeard off the face of Azeroth, you little faggot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re getting debuffed, you goddamnn00b. I will shit Dragon’s Breath all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking pwn’d, faggot.

Because its everything decent about an FPS without any of the bullshit.

there's something wrong with UK CS players, it's like they literally cannot play the game on a genetic level

Anything that is highly addictive and non-productive in unhealthy to the general populace.

>wasting away your life playing the video jew

is*

>Cs:Goober

>Not the 1.6/source masterrace

>wasting your life shitposting on mongolian picture board

Videogames are not my thing, maybe my wife's son would appreciate your thread.

Come on dude. You're what's wrong with videogames if honestly think Bethesda/Obsidian storylines are amazing.

>source
>running ak spray accuracy
i still have nightmares

the only thing i liked more about 1.6 was you'd see tap players and spray players
in csgo you're pretty much forced to become good at spraying

At least wait until polaris is out if you're gonna buy meme tech anyway

So...how many hours a day you spend here, little Eesti? How many hours a day DOES an average Sup Forumsack spend here?

>el Congolombiano
Should you say something like
>Videogames are not my thing, maybe should tell this to the husband of the bitch that had my son.

ez 4 ence

It is degenerate for kids if they do it excessively, the lack of excersise and Sun (vitamin D) will make them androgynic autists

Building a PC is easy as hell.
Just make sure all parts fit together (mobo with the right socket for processor etc.)

Installing motherboard is the hardest part but there are many explanations as to how to find out where you have to put your screws.
Other than that it's just like a puzzle, CPU, fan, ram, GPU, it's easy.

>monkeyzil
>cognition
c:

Everything is degenerate, didn't you get the memo? Only non-degenerate things are listening to alt-right podcasts, posting in Trump threads, calling shills on Sup Forums, praying to Jesus non-ironically, making white babies in a christian marriage, and preparing for the coming racewar and 4th Reich by pumping iron and hoarding shotguns. What did I forget?

being a cripple, I don't know what I'd really do if it werent for video games.

Yeah, I could read more, but that's the same thing.. escapism without actually accomplishing anything.

These days it's literally plug and play. Hell I think things are even color-coded for the shit-tier helpdesk.

You'll be fine.

What are you getting? Have you asked Sup Forums about it yet? Dualbooting debian?

why dont you at least play paradox grand strategy games? recently been playing stellaris and genociding or enslaving any race that does not follow my species core values.

I agree with him and I quit after nearly 800 hours being Supreme in my prime