What is this on my dick Sup Forums? inb4 "OP has aids lol"

What is this on my dick Sup Forums? inb4 "OP has aids lol"

>inb4 "OP has aids lol"

you just validated the claim

lol you're definitely fucked. pick it when a pin and see what color juices come out then we can establish what the problem is

either that or wash your hand before you jerk off you fucking inbred. it's dirt spores from your unclean hand when you fucking whack

where is it

It looks to be a wart of some kind

Looks like a swollen hair gland or a zit of some kind. Leave it alone OP, don't try to pop it cause it'd get worse. It should be gone in a week or two.

Just kidding, of course it's AIDS.

Not aids, but it is an auto-immune disease called vitiligo. Mine started on my twig and berries. Also have a white patch on my back and a few patches on my hands.

We all know the only sex I've had with is my hand.
I'll have to do that later. No way I'm doing that now.
Well shit do I pop it or not
The hell is that? Will it go away?

Ingrown hair. It'll only get bigger.

Shaved pubes
Skin rash

Yep youve caught AIDS off a razor

try taking allergy pills and dont mess with them.

That's herpes. You'll have it until you die. It'll itch. You'll have pain. And if you fuck anyone - which you don't because you're a Sup Forumstard - you'll infect them.
Cut him off already

OP has aids

could be a zit

I remember getting one on my own dick when I was a kid (virgin at the time), scared the shit out of me so I went to see a doctor

he simply wiped it with alcohol and poped like you would with any zit, healed within few days

can't say for sure it's the same shit I had but in my case it all ended well

nice try, i'm the only one who uses it
i always take allergy pills, i'll have to wait and see i suppose
man i'm not cutting that shit off unless it gets worse, i don't want a scarred dick

Nice dick before you got that crap.

Show us a hard dick pic

Why is it so small?

>Only one that uses it

That you know of.. While you are out anyone could be using it, maybe somebody used it on the dog?

might try that later
nah
cause i just got out of the shower
i don't have any pets and i know my family members aren't out fuckin anyone

Small update: poked a hole in it with a pin after washing it with alcohol and hardly anything came out, only a small amount of blood. It seems to be mostly skin...? I don't fucking know. I'm too much of a bitch to do anything more than that so I'm just going to leave it for now. thanks for the advice guys, pretty sure my fap session just got a bit too heated lmao

How old OP?

i'm 21