What to do when rejected by 10 girls in a row?

What to do when rejected by 10 girls in a row?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5evwkpOFUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

an hero

Move on to number 11

See if you get rejected by 10 men
If you do, an hero
if you dont, you still get to blow your load

pay more and they won't reject you

Drink

Consider yourself lucky

/thread

change your online profile.

You ask 10 more.

how the fuck do i even get motivation to do that after getting rejected by 10?

Familiarity with rejection and not taking things too personal.

Either stop being a faggot or start being a faggot. Depends on your current faggot status.

i literally said hi to one girl and got flat out ignored. it hurts

that's not a rejection you idiot

Work out. Get in shape. Girls don't care about how funny or kind you are. They are machines acting on primitive biological urges to procreate with the most suitible mate.

How can he not take it personally? They didn't reject his dog, they rejected him, personally.

try getting rejected by 10 jobs in a row

Improve yourself. Get an education/better paying job. Stop trying so hard to fuck someone and just have casual conversation and if it works, it works.

Figure out what you did wrong, and try a new strategy. Stop doing what you're doing now.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5evwkpOFUY

you take a long, hard look at the possible reasons why you are being rejected

10 in a row means you are fucking up somehow.

>implying i dont work out and make 6 figures
you guys are not helping....

Then you ask yourself, "is it worth it?".

I literally say hi and ask something basic like what theyre studying. how the fuck do i improve upon that?

If he is that emotionally invested from the start, he's either been pining from afar for too long or he is a bit too enthusiastic.

it's probably your approach ask a friend or smt

ask advice from lonely virgins on Sup Forums, thats what you do

>just have a casual conversation

True.

>met super cute abroad asian girl who was here for school
>didn't even speak each other language good enough to have a decent conversation
>fucked her the second time she came over
>continued fucking her and she swallowed my cum each time for 2 months until she left to go home
>half black

Buy a blow up sex doll
>get rejected by it.

Im literally surrounded by thousands of study aborad asians a day. They all seem like they never want to talk to any foreigners. Idk whats wrong with me

If you have the balls to try and keep going 10 times in a row, keep going. Most stop after a few and just give up. Keep at it!

>how the fuck do i improve upon that?
That's too quick. Have a conversation, charm her, make her laugh. Be yourself, since that's the most confident version of you, and women love confidence.

And now you know why the Japanese population is declining.

Ok, so here are a couple strategies that have worked for me in the past.
1) Go for a girl with low self-esteem (best option cause they feel inadequate if they say no)
2) Dick enlargement pills/Plenty of wanking (Chicks dig big dicks, wear tighter pants to show bulge)
3) Be dominant and aggressive. (Don't know, that's just how the game is set up)
4) Select the right dialogue options (You can look up a guide on Gamefaqs)
5) Best option=Money (requires good income, unfortunately, remember, you're not ugly, just poor)

honestly. the thing stopping me most is that im in a single room and look like a pervert.

So you have thousands of cute asian girls around you and you have up at 10. Stop being a pussy.

>first time she came over
>told her I wanted to kiss her in her language
>she blushed super hard and hid her face with the blanket
>ended the night with everything off except underwear cause she was on her period

Dont ask out ten girls in a row

>im in a single room and look like a pervert.

Elaborate please.

sigh...
i literally was on date with asian girl two weeks ago and i tried that forward crap by holding her hand, but then she freaked out and refused to talk to me

well, i was at the cafeteria. And i would literally move places three times to sit next to a girl. I feel like people would start to notice, since everyone just sits in one place and stays there.

Get a prostitute

I'd use the single room thing to my advantage. If I was going to date someone i'd prefer if they didn't share a space with someone. Quit with the excuses and doubt. Make with the getting a date damn you!

stop asking girls out because they'll bleed out your life

Become a chad

lower standards on 11.

Change your name to Yamcha.

You obviously need to lower your standards. You are probably a 3 or 4 asking out 6s and 7s.

fukken cool as shit user

Ask the 11th if she wants to shit in my mouth

>And i would literally move places three times to sit next to a girl.
That's some autistic shit right there, don't do this.
>I feel like people would start to notice
They would EASILY notice, and you'd get a reputation as the weirdo who does this stuff
>everyone just sits in one place and stays there
Because they're normal

You're being a pushy salesman (trying to "sell" yourself), and nobody likes that. Just don't have any expectations except to enjoy yourself

Join a club or take a class. I'd suggest a salsa dancing class because you'll be with a bunch of chicks, plus you'll learn how to dance, which girls love to do. Don't give off a desperate vibe, just enjoy yourself, it's that easy. I'm fat and balding and I've gotten girls without trying.

Nice quads

kek

> seeing females as trophies to acquire
> seeing dating as some sort of competition
> making your entire life about "getting a gf" and not pursuing what makes you happy as an individual
> not realising that true happiness lies in establishing a connection with those around you who are significant to your life, who add value to your existence and make you a better person, regardless of other people's opinions

kys faggot

dont take no for an answer.

put your pants on and stop being a puss

Agree with this, just focus on improving yourself, and when you meet girls just treat them like people. If you are both attracted to eachother then things unfold pretty organically. Thats an approach that has worked for me anyway, some guys have different approaches, I like low pressure interactions and a lot of girls do too