i will redpill you on the word redpill:
everyone who uses it is a Sup Forumsedditor

Burning trees is carbon negative.

OP is a fag

Traps are gay

If bees go extinct, wasps will be out main pollenator

There is nothing wrong with punching a nazi

Niggers should become extinct

Eating meat is unhealthy, unethical, and animal agriculture is incredibly bad for the environment. The reason you don't think so is because billions of dollars are spent every year to confuse and misinform you, and because your cave man brain really likes the taste of cooked flesh.

Fuck this.

I enjoy hunting / have no misunderstanding of where meat comes from.

Therefore, you

>on Sup Forums
>hurrdurr ur a reddit fag even tho there aint context stating u be dat way
Fuck off, underage nigger. Back to class.

Yeah, i bet youre familiar with pedos, being underage and all...

>There is nothing wrong with commits mass genocide in the name of the proletariat

First post is once again best post.

Not the user that you were talking to above. Keep projecting though, I'm sure it'll get you somewhere.

> because your cave man brain really likes the taste of cooked flesh.

yfw you realise that cave men gave the meat to their dogs and feasted on the easy to eat raw organs of the animals they hunted

Smug little millenial. Dont get your ass beat.

Just because you're against Nazis doesn't make you a Communist, but nice try there.

this board is b for boring now, take that pill bitch

You are sorrounded by killers daily. You may know one. You live because these people held on for one more day.

>Smug little millenial.
I'm was born in the mid eighties, I'm cool with it.
>Dont get your ass beat.
Who's acting like a child? lol

this is the funniest pill. Take everyone in your neighborhood. Put 1 character to each of them. 1 could be a thief, 1 could be a cheater, 1 could be a convict, 1 could be a tranny, 1 could be in the closet and 1 could be a saint etc etc

Its unhealthy as fuck, thats why ive cut it. Dont mind animals dying and all that stuff, look at the documentaries meat causes virtually all the chronic disease we get later in life

having a mental disease/disorder is not cool. people pretending to have mental diseases make it harder on the people who actually have one.

You can get dubs with the strenght of your will.

Like I do. Check'em

White genocide is real
There are no white nations on earth
Whites are blamed for everything
Minority violence?
Whites fault.
Religious extremism?
Whites fault.
Natural disaster?
"Kill whity"

this

That's not even a fucking swastica
that is a "H" on his arm look closely

Steven Tyler's Onion Rings

there are no girls with dicks, only guys with tits

Ales are made by warm fermentation yeasts, lagers are made by cool fermentation yeasts.

Blacks have never made any sophisticated civilization by themselves. Just sayin

You're an idiot grasping for straws

every liberal run city in the US is a complete and total shit hole. Out of money, high crime, violence. Total shit holes, and there are a number of people out there that honestly wanted to vote a liberal into the Presidency and have this same failing policy be spread across the entire nation.

aye lmaos use this planet to make illicit drugs because intergalactic laws has outlawed advanced species from producing, distributing or consuming

>trailer park life is best

Whatever faggot, my liberal run city is clean, safe, and more importantly fun. Plenty of sexy things running around, lots of live music and patio drinking. Art and culture.

You've got what, uncle-fucking while you play the banjo, poorly?

funny, you didn't name the city. huh.

lol, like you fags have the market cornered on all of that. Wake up asshole. You're "people" are going to use you to push their message and then when they're done with you, you'll be cast aside as "just another white cracka" and then you'll be crawling back to us. lol. total cuck

liberal cuck gets mad when you insult his chosen political identity. Goes on anonymous image board to tell you how his city is a liberal paradise. Doesn't name city.

kekaroni

>
>liberal cuck gets mad when you insult his chosen political identity. Goes on anonymous image board to tell you how his city is a liberal paradise. Doesn't name city.
>kekaroni

As opposed to his genetic or inherited political identity?

not as opposed to anything dummy.

>still haven't named the city
>being this much of a cuck.
>being this mad
>staying this mad

I bet you remember the real smurfs, not the shit that's in the cinema nowadays.

this guy gets it

>natural disaster?
>"Kill whity"
you have a complex bro. just like the people that hang to tightly to blaming white people. you're both stupid.

My redpill is on people in general.

>all people are people

>it's easy to forget how much we all have in common and take each other for granted because of it

>if someone tells you that all people in a certain group act or feel a certain way, there's a very good chance they're pushing an agenda, trying to take your money or just a little gullible

>most people with abuse fetishes(giving or taking) are desperately hoping the people they fuck will empathize with them and save them from themselves because they feel too weak to do it alone

>wanting to express yourself in a unique or "quirky" way is a symptom of low self worth and a need to feel distinct in order to avoid feeling like a grain in a desert

>everybody feels this on some level to some degree and it manifests in a plethora of different ways

>judging people by what you see and assuming you know why it looks that is a symptom of ego unchecked. we all have to do certain things to feel well enough to get through the next day and those things don't often make sense to those around us

>when conversing with people, especially strangers/loose acquaintances, always listen before speaking. better to be the pensive, quiet type the obnoxious type that never really says anything useful

>respect gets respect. this means something different to everyone, but as long as your not dealing with a sociopath/psychopath/social idiot/someone in a dire situation this is gonna be true

>often the people that say the msot about any given topic are the ones that are the most confused and baffled by it. lots of people just need to talk it out to feel like they understand something wholly and others feel pressured by insecurity(in not knowing) and react by putting that same pressure on those around them

You having problems with your pronouns, buddy?

I used real ones, so I don't see why it's not getting through to you.

Maybe if I had typed xis genetic or inherited political identity?

wrong. its sheer confidence that does it. have a look at mine, for instance.

dubs are disabled, fags

shit. doubted myself for an instant. mooty curses me from beyond the grave.

Bullshit. Only a strong faith will allow for dubs.
DEUS VULT

PREZ JEBUS

dubs are disabled

KEK is the only one able to provide dubs

lol. you're still clinging to the grammar of my post because you can't post the name of your mythical liberal paradise. Shut the fuck up, kid. You lost this one.

>not knowing you have to believe inthe heart of the cards for dubs
ya bunch of dingdong dingos, it's not that hard

>pic related=my redpill

>He can't fathom anonymity in posting or a simple third person statement

There is no helping you.

you are disabled

Electric cars are not actually helping the environment. It is much greener to keep and repair an old car for a decade + rather than buy another car. We are overproducing and have too many vehicles on the road to begin with. The real solution would be improving public transportation. In my part of the world, most our energy still comes from coal, thus the electric cars here are actually coal powered, and there is an energetic cost to storing and transferring the energy from the plants to the charging stations etc. It is actually much more energy efficient and green to burn gasoline locally in an old fashioned car engine then to burn coal at the power plant and transport it. Also the materials used in the batteries require mountain top strip mining, which does major environmental damage.

You can find a million sources 'proving me wrong' but its all propaganda from the car manufacturers. This was my topic of research for my degree

How is it easier to transport gasoline around the world by ship/truck than to transport electricity down a power line?

Also coal plants are still less polluting than a combustion engine. And the general idea is that w move the whole grid toward renewable energy production which will never happen with gasoline burning cars.