His country is red

>his country is red

I thought Spain was a shitty desert 2bh

>australia

>chile

also

I thought china had more forests

Fucking hate my country

We actually have beautiful forest along the whole coastline of Australia. But the further inland you go, then not so much. But it's still fucking full.

norgay btfo.

Why is Japàn so green?

>over 50%
Feels god man

Most people associate Spain only with the driest parts in the Mediterranean regions, the popular destination for tourists.

makes sense, their men are called herbivores.

There must be a lot of macacos in your forests

yes, they're uma delicia

ES UMA DELICÍA

How accurate is the Big Lez Show in portraying Aussie culture?

How does Japan manage to maintain its forests, being so densely populated?

They're packed like sardines in cities along the coast

They urbanize the valleys and their only semi flat zone. The part not suitable for city building preserve a lot of forest.

WTF Salvador? You were supposed to be a Chiapas or Guatemala, why so red?

>his

Coffee plants don't count?

>salvador
>chile
>uruguay
These really surprise me

>being so densely populated?
You answered your own question, if you swap the American people with the Japanese people all of the islands would be Suburbia, stripmalls, highways and big box stores by now

Why is Ireland so red?

Apparently didn't change that much durig history.

I don't think they ever destroyed them to begin with. Most of Japan lives in dense cities away from the forests and mountains, the total population of Tokyo alone is almost 40 million, Japan's pop is 127 million.

Thats an old picture last year we reach 50% forest

Pretty accurate I guess. Everyone has a crew of mates who they act like that around. Just take the piss out of each other.

I really thought china had much much more forest especially in the south in places like Yunnan and Hainan.

>The United Kingdom, being in the British Isles, is ideal for tree growth, thanks to its mild winters, plentiful rainfall, fertile soil and hill-sheltered topography. Growth rates for broadleaved (hardwood) trees exceed those of mainland Europe, while conifer (softwood) growth rates are three times those of Sweden and five times those of Finland. Nowadays, about 12.9% of Britain's land surface is wooded and this area is increasing.

Being the world's first industrialised country and two world wars during the 20th century took its toll on our trees and forests. Though millions of trees are being planted and the percentage is increasing.

IIRC the brits basically decimated their forests to build ships and other such things. One of the most important things their colonies gave them was an ample supply of wood.

They're also in our cities

Wtf, aren't Albania and Montenegro just mountains and chaparral? I didn't know they had so much forest. I thought they were like Greece.

This is Sao Paulo, the favela where I live
And yes, there are a lot of monkeys to make soup of.

China is fuckhuge. Tibet and the gobi take up a huge part.

Without human presence Great Britain would just be thickly covered with oak trees and such. Bears, wolves and lynx once roamed the island. They're talking about reintroduced wolves into Scotland to naturally keep the red deer numbers in check.

Wut, i probably shouldn't have rotate that

>OP when he posted this

Your so favelado that you distorted the physics laws.

Sup Forums deletes exif data for a while now which fucks up with the rotation of images

>The United Kingdom (with as much forest area as Saudi Arabia or Saharan Africa) of "Great" Britain and Northern Ireland
kek

Can't you people round up numbers? Holy damn nips are autistic

Red means little forest, which idiots here are assuming to mean deforested.

In some cases it is deforestation, like Haiti.

amazon happy prime day

Poland im dissappointed!
You guys only have half as many people as us.

Ruling the waves isn't cheap.

>people
But we have more orcs and ogres than you.

>british isles
>spain
really x's the y

Damn, that's beautiful

why is fpain so prety

Mountains taking all the space

Anglos are based at propaganda. It's not your fault that you fell for it.

You probably also believe that we are poor Catholic zealots and that siesta time off work is a constitutional right.

I understand Netherlands or English, but how the fuck did Poles, Serbs, Ukrainians and other niggers manage to destroy their nature, its not like they had industry

>japan
>over50%

what?

Chile has a ton of mountains not suitable for forests, and China is 3/4 desert, with it increasingly expanding. They tried to plant GMO trees supposed to grow as fast as possible and slow down the desertification process. Turns out that since they're essentially all the same species, an illness began affecting a few, and those contaminated their entire forests, so they lost most of it. A few biologists apparently warned them about this long ago

wtf i thought Spain looked like Westfall

Some law from the 17th century or something protected the forests.

It does in the mediterranean coast, the only part foreigners visit.

Feels good man

kek, poor Anders
Pic related is in the Canary Islands.

Why is penis so green compared to its neighbours?

Who needs forests when you have farmland?
70% farmland, able to sustain 3 timesour population.
Forests ain't that important

>t. mountainlets

>all that undeveloped land

My mouth is watering

Not all geographic regions are thickly forested, some are plains with not much trees

I would assume gommunism
The eco-friendly commie-leftists are a new thing, used to be communism was all about optimization, mechanization and exploitation of every possible resources
Used to be our french communists wanted to destroy every leafy trees like oaks and replace them with pines because oaks were growing slower, more prone to illness and more sensible to damage from pollution while pines were growing extremely fast and extremely resistant

>60% of norway is mountains
figures

Delete this

Sherwood """Forest"""

>It does in the mediterranean coast, the only part foreigners visit.
North Spain = beste Spain?

kek salvador
what happened, little cousin?

Transylvania would be dark green on that map

I live in the coast and I see green everywhere.

genau

That's literally what happens when you use the m*tric system.

>his country is not dark green
Feels good to know we are getting more forested, too

Maps usually represent mountains with brown and geographical depressions with green and Spain is one of the most mountainous countries in Europe, so looking at a map could give a wrong impression.

I've heard desertification is a thing, how does one stop it?

The gated community i sued to live in as a student had a very small forest where i sued to smoke weed with my friends. It had some abandoned concrete structures that made it seem like a place where someone would be murdered or torture.
Many times i glanced at that small forest, particularly at a big tree in the background, and thought that i could hang myself from its big branch, and make it seem all very dramatic, given the sombre look of the forest

Looks overall pretty brown on satellite too though desu
I guess the issue is that you also count as "forest" what would maybe pass as scrubland/macchia at best here

delete humans