>listens to nighop and r&arab
>born a cuck

Back to redddit kid reader

Funny, i wish rap would die and trump would abolish niggers forever

Back to Sup Forums with you, EDM slavs.

>My favourite genre is hip hop/R&B
>I wish I was American.

>my favorite genre is hip hop

you take that back, you stupid fuck. you don't know what life in america is like.

>born in Europe
>not listening to glorious post-punk from the Easter Europe or your local bands

s m d h

>you don't know what life in america is like.

And you don't know what life in Yuropoorland is like either.

That is acceptable, but 99% of the population does not listen to those bands.

>That is acceptable, but 99% of the population does not listen to those bands.
literally who cares what people listen to

>That is acceptable, but 99% of the population does not listen to those bands.

I think you may have a warped view of what 99% of Amercians listen to.

Not that I would know better, I'm from Poland.

How embarrassing

Because I'm not a friendless shut-in, so I actually have to listen to other people's music on a daily basis.

Tired of listening to some Polak's fucking "10 hour tropical house mix" every time I go to a party.

>I think you may have a warped view of what 99% of Amercians listen to.

Idk man, whenever I look at the American charts the music in there is mostly stuff that I would like. Rap music is more popular and commercially successful than pop over there from what I can gather.

But seriously tho I also wish I was American. You guys make fun of 'dadrock' but that means your dads listen to rock and not stupid EDM shit.

So what? You're at a party you absolute autist, who cares what music goes by, you're just here to have fun, not take a deep listening on what's playing at the moment.

>And you don't know what life in Yuropoorland is like either.
Oh give me a fucking break, you fucking retard. I was born in Glasgow. I now live here in the US but spend summers with my nan in Fife. Euros and everyone else for that matter get their impression of America from film/television and other media, which do not at all represent this county. Maybe they represent LA and New York but that's a tiny percentage of this whole country. Europeans don't know how good they have it. Keep whinging, faggot.

You have bigger things to worry about.

>born, raised and living in Northern Europe
>like all sorts of music
>find people who listen to the same kind of music

Best feeling. I'm glad I understand and am interested in my native music as well as stuff foreign to me.

Europe is not only the UK, Germany and 'the rich countries'. Italy, Greece, Spain, Romania and some others are beyond fucked so stfu and show some gratitude that you can live in America.

this, honestly

>Italy, Greece, Spain, Romania and some others are beyond fucked
lmfao

>show some gratitude that you can live in America.
lmfao

where you from bby

What music do you listen to then, faggot?

>i wish i was american

Just for your music taste? I feel like Europe is a better place to live anywhere than fucking America.

>I feel like Europe is a better place to live anywhere than fucking America.

You must be a leftist.

Nothing good.

Lol dadEDM
Europoors are such philistines

>You must be a leftist.
The rest of the thread will spawn from this sentence.

This is so obviously a anti-bleeps troll thread, jfc

>Born in south america
>Everyone exclusively listens to reggeaton
>EDM and Hip Hop are much better
>Whats to leave my shitty country cause the music is shit.

I wish i live in America/Europa

I despise rap and how popular its become, i miss rock music.
I also hate what electronic music has become, This abomination called EDM that is mass marketed to drooling retards and dude bros.
The music world has no appeal to me at all anymore.
I hate how movies have become nothing but super hero remakes.
I want to go live in the middle of nowhere, like the falkland islands or something, and listen to old rock and electronic tunes while i sell the locals burgers or something.
I hate how extreme everything has gotten politically, both the left and right. I hate people who get offended at everything all the time.
I just want to go live in a Forrest or mountains or something.
Modern life is rubbish

A lot of South American music is good but reggaeton is absolute garbage, worse than shit. No idea how it got so popular.

>Modern life is rubbish
thanks for contributing, Blur's drummer

Moden life is rubbish is a good Blur album imo.

Yeaah. All started with Radiohead doing shitty EDM albums, fuck them. The bends was their best album.

This but unironically

Kid A/Amnesiac are not electronic albums. They are experimental rock.

>uses electronic instruments
Yes they are

was Pet Sounds an electronic album?

Pet Sounds is shit, who fucking cares

what don't you like about it, user

and no, everything is not a valid answer, try to evaluate your feelings on it in detail.

I'm being completely serious.

it is though. unless your parents have sizable salaries then yeah, life in America can be quite comfy. otherwise on average your quality of life is better in Europe.

go fuck yourself prick

rude

also, why do you come to a music board if you're not willing to discuss music? s m h b a k a d e s u

Sure music, not shit

What is some good music?

Liston to despacito

The city areas on the poorer half of Europe are still pretty rich, but once you get to the countryside living standards drop to 3rd world country levels

>born in america where everyone exclusively listens to hiphop/rnb
>my favorite genre is techno

I feel the same way bruh I'm eurpean too. Actually I'm now in South America in vacation, where all beaners listen to fucking reggeaton bullshit. While I'm still listen to Kanye.

I live in America, want to trade? I like hip hop/rap but trap is ruining it all at the moment, I love EDM(trance mostly). The EDM in America sucks it's being infested by trap.

>born in the UK
>live in the UK
>fucking hate hip hop
>love breaks and techno
Feels great

I have the opposite feel.

Put effort into finding music and movies, you lazy fuck. Quality art will never go away.

>I wish I was American
>that healthcare
Or make a wise choice and choose Canadian. It`s basically the same thing but with better healthcare and more Indian food

EDM is so much better than most of rap
House music is fucking alive again, DnB is still killing it and Future Bass is bearable

Hip hop is EDM you retards

Pls be b8 thread

>I despise rap and how popular its become, i miss rock music.
I also hate what electronic music has become, This abomination called EDM that is mass marketed to drooling retards and dude bros.
The music world has no appeal to me at all anymore.
I hate how movies have become nothing but super hero remakes.
I want to go live in the middle of nowhere, like the falkland islands or something, and listen to old rock and electronic tunes while i sell the locals burgers or something.
I hate how extreme everything has gotten politically, both the left and right. I hate people who get offended at everything all the time.
I just want to go live in a Forrest or mountains or something.
Modern life is rubbish

this but unironically