U.S.A. BTFO by Spain

>Spanish Armada responds to the United States: Ceuta and Melilla aren't part of the NATO and the Russians can take their submarines when we want.

elconfidencialdigital.com/defensa/Armada-EEUU-Ceuta-submarinos-OTAN_0_2712328753.html

>Anglos and americans get mad about he russian submarines in Ceuta.
>American Congressman asks for ordering Spain to stop doing that.
>Spanish armada tell him to fuck off because that territories aren't part of the NATO.

That's what you get for defending Morocco in Perejil, fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perejil_Island_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Spanish armada

LOL whatever, Europe's Mexico.

>that pic
>'american' dog is black

nice :^)

>the Spanish American Conflict is the most adorable thing Ive seen all week

Good for you.

Fucking russkies polluting and touching our seas tho

Good goy. Now give Ceuta and Melilla to Morocco and let Gibraltar expands moar.

LOL whatever, your grandsons will speak spanish.

Now:
>US Navy answered: "Ceuta welcomes Russian submarines because it is not under the umbrella of NATO"

After Trump is president and disbands NATO:
>Trump answers: "Europe welcomes Russian forces in their countries because America doesn't subsidize your defense any more"

Get fucked Pedro

>if you don't like a you must love b
no
I'd rather have russian boats than NATO's for a while, but I'd rather have none of them for the rest of the time.

Spain isn't filled with street violence. Sweden is more dangerous, given the grenade attacks.

Ooga booga bix nood bogga indeed

Whatevs, Rota is American clay.

Does that mean if Morocco attacks, we don't have to defend them?

It isn't a base or something similar, they just buy goods and fuel to our army. There is literally nothing wrong with that.

>letting other nations put their military assets in your territories when you don't have any standing alliances

Yeah you sure showed america... not cucked at all...

> le defense against Russia meme
nice try shill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perejil_Island_crisis

We only get the support of Italy. This happened not even 15 years ago.

Then it's ok m8
Fuck OTAN baka famalama

>2016 not outjewing Russia jewing you

Small shortsighted victory.

Cool, glad you handled it yourselves

To avoid conflict with European colonies, there was some part in the NATO that stated that they were not included, that did not change when Spain entered so it was implicit that they were also not included.
That was some point of concern for spanish army, BC obviously there have been tensions in the area with Morroco, so NATO protecion could act as deterrent.

NATO dind't change a thing about the issue, so basically spanish autorities are saying, that if those terrirories don't count as NATO for the good, they dont count as NATO for hosting russian vessels either.

>We r defenderörö öf everi countri in wörld. We r wöld pölice :D :D :D:D
>t. 60% white americuck faggot

>mfw Trump stops paying Naval Station Rota
>WW3 starts and the american fleet can't enter the mediterranean sea because gibraltar strait is crammed with russian submarines
i, for one, welcome our new russian overlords

Nice. Europe's salvation will enter through Spain.

Yeah, I thought the only place in Africa covered by NATO was French Algeria, and nothing is south of the tropic of cancer, it's why the Argies could attack Britain and not have to deal with the alliance. I just didn't know if they would say 'ohhoho it's totally not NATO, then try and use the 'North Atlantic Area' wording to get them covered if something happened.