Alot of potential memes in this one

youtube.com/watch?v=XgQurQZzxYk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOvtaor00Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=0OC7z__uKbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=iOvtaor00Nc

Honestly, shit like this is a big part of why I grew out of being liberal. At a certain point, you just look around you and start thinking "if all these people are on my side, I can't be on the right side"

>tfw NJfag
>been around Sussex, Morris, and Atlantic counties
>all of which Trump resonates high in
>see this
No wonder the rest of America hates us.
Hopefully he pulls out a win in generals.

I live in NJ what should I do

Guidos are the fucking worst.

Don't be mad at this. They are just low life scum losers. No wonder prisons are full in the US

They can't live with themselves when they actually see others thriving in life.

>tfw bergen bent the knee for the Don
Wanted more of a fight but at least this cucked up system worked for once. Really don't expect us going red though.

Laugh at the MSM presenting like 40 stoners as 'massive protests'

>new joisey
Fucking kill yourself.

This. It did happen when I was like 13 though.

If you were a liberal when you could reasonably think for yourself, just kys.

Everytime I'm driving on i95 to New England I make sure I get gas and food long before I hit NJ so I don't have to stop in that fucking shit hole. I've never had a single good experience in that state and it's quite obvious why.

Hopefully it'll be one of the first states that the Confederate Stats of America purge once it's been established.

Chad...Chad everywhere

Fucking guidos. Jersey truly is the worst state. Can we send the dirty Italians to Mexico when the deportation starts? They act just like them anyway.

holy shit. that skinny punk in the dirty white shirt has some form of a mental deficiency.

someone post webem of the kid seizing about @ 1:10

>FIGHT ME PUSSY PUSSY NIGGAAAAA!

>"The best part of you ran down your father's leg"
My sides are in orbit.

I'm pretty sure those guys are Puerto Ricans. Why are Puerto Ricans so against Trump?

They're guidos. They act just like spics though. Jersey is full of them.

yeah it's called being raised by a single mother

I would never belong to an organization that would have me as a member.

I'm glad they're getting used to yelling at us from behind a wall.

based nip and poo in loo

>Muh dick, muh dick

>what the fuck is wrooong with you??
Has two blue fucking pigtails

These are just New Jersey dago spic trash tryin' to start shit and fuck around because they have nothing better to do. Not much better than pond mosquitos, tbqhwyf. Literally nothing to see here. This video actually almost makes me feel bad for them. Let's just say I'm just glad I'm not that stupid.

The irony of the functioning wall was lost on them I take it?

The meme magic has come to my state, Kek have mercy on me.

>"The best part of you ran down your father's leg"

What did he mean by that?

Also lol at how the liberal faggot with the 90s hair got soothed when the Indian Trump supporter showed up, must suck being triggered by FUCKING WHITE MALES when you are one.

This is her trying to debate. You actually SEE the exact moment where she's thinking "This is my chance to live out my tumblr fantasies and show those bigots whatfor"
youtube.com/watch?v=0OC7z__uKbA

ILL PULL OUT MY DICK RIGHT NOW

ILL PULL OUT MY DICK RIGHT NOW!!!!

Nigger wannabe. He is trying so hard, can tell just by how stiff his body/movement is. This cuck wouldn't be talking so much shit if there were no other liberal faglords to protect him from getting decked in the face for being such an obnoxious faggot.

When the hero of Brussels gets released from prison he should visit the US. I think someone like him would come in handy with these teens

Pajeet brought the fucking bants

Memetastic.

Oh shit, he's in prison?

wtf
so americans usually go out and discuss politics like this?

weird af nation

mcfucking kill yourselves

They're all high school kids...

If they're Puerto Rican, definitely not first, generation. For a brief moment you see a guy with a Cuban flag tank top, not PR btw.

When his dad bust a nut insider her mom, the actual good sperm went down his leg instead of inside her mom.

these immature, childish, ignorant, mentally fucking ill retards
they represent everything wrong with humanity
they literally had no reason to yell "fuck trump"
i doubt they even watch the fucking news
fucking inbred retards

PENCIL NECK PETE GETS MORE BITCHES THAN ALL OF YOU!

>NJfag
Its true all of it

The urban decadence is everywhere and even the nice white areas are subjected to its culture.

No that's liberals yelling like monkey 's

we all know how you yugos "discuss" politics ph@m

>that filename

Hmmm really makes you think

>being a huge bitch when someone tries to answer a question she asks
>interrupts people whenever she has something to say
>literally not one single example to back their shit up
>nobody supports hillary
>but they all hate trump and will vote hillary out of spite
why do they always do this, my sister is the same way. it's like they all have a handbook

>greaseballs
I Literally don't call most Italians white people anymore.
If given a chance, whenever they ask why i get sunburnt so easily i say its because im actually a white person

Somebody could easily shoop some dicks into both hands and his mouth. Then send it to his Facebook when he's recognized eventually

Who is he?

HOLY FUCK HE'S AN ASSASSIN FOR THE CARTELS

The kid calling people faggots early on is Dakota "Jakkboi" Fiel. He was kicked out of Lawrence HS for heavy drug use and is usually getting arrested every few months for stupid shit. The kid in the white with the shitty undercut is an unknown. The kid with the goatee and fisherman hat is Sammy Loco (Sam Toatley) who was kicked out recently for drug use and behavior problems.

So much cringe in this video

>"HE IS WAYCIST!!!"
>"PLS LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING ;_;"

Fucking entitled cunt. Would love to fuck her though, out of pure spite. I may have developed a slight fetish of wanting to fuck all these "independent women who need no man" liberal cunts. I bet my left ass cheek most of them are massive cock gobbling slags and will not care about my political POVs as long as I fuck their brains out.

"im not that dumb im not like the others"
yet you're not making any fucking points you fucking cunt

Snake?

Christ that tolerant leftist attitude.
Also that cigar smoking faggot at the end trying to be tough until he swallows some of what he's smoking.

The kid in the Camo bandana is Paul Anthony Edwards, the kid with the peace sign shirt behind him is Kris Kertenis. Both attend Lawrence High School. Both are stoners.

that based rican, he can stay

Cannot unsee.

NJ here

just like every state we have the good and bad folks tho we do have a lot of illegals...

mexican girl
>he wants to deport your ass too wtf are you there

Based Jayesh
>he doesnt want to deport me i'm legal. hey hey do you know what this is?

>raising that glorious passport
>Mexican bitch literally dissolves from the bright shining rays of light thought only to have emanate from Trump himself

Thanks ub7.

that goes without saying, they all have daddy issues and a big strong man who takes control hits the right spots for that, especially if he has opposing political views

Facebooks and Twitters?

Lmao so they're all high school students, some of which may not even be old enough to vote, and most of which are probably not even registered to vote?

"IM NOT LIKE THE OTHERS BUT I HATE TRUMP FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS OTHERS DO"

He really looks like Snake from MGS1, but with 3's outfit.

I hope trump comes back and does a rally in Passaic county, I want to MAGA and see the Dominican and Puerto Rican welfare trash get recked by the people from Little falls and Haledon

I should stop by walmart and buy a giant American flag for my car in the meanwhile.

You can just look them up. I'm on mobile and attend school with them (am 18) .They're your stereotypical hippies essentially. I don't associate with them anyway.

these kids were issuing death threats and sexual assault. some one call Lawrence High School

Paul, Dakota, Sam, and few others can Vote. Kris can as well since his birthday is soon enough. Like I said they're just your typical stoners.

Is this why Trump won't come down to South Jersey ;_;

I'm sitting in class now. I'll file an anonymous tip with the School and the Police since most of those guys are 18+.

>need to register to vote

Ever seen Jersey Shore?

i get more bitches than y'all

>Wacha 'no 'bout dat?
Talking like niggers, the lot of them

lol, double kek'd

I get more bitches than all y'all

damn that blonde qt is cute! CUTE!

why are trumpgirls the best girls?

What did the old guy say @ 3:47 , when everyone started laughing?

Plz

>can you look at me when I'm talking to you
What a fuckin bitch.

Also any info on where the guy who says I have a job works, I'd like to chance that.

"The best part of you ran down your fathers leg"

bc they don't have dicks

Give link w/ time where the guy says that. I didn't watch the video since I was there live.

They're both seniors at Lawrence High School. They're both womanizers who love to grope girls. If you post more videos I can identify more people, I'm a graduate from last year. Know most of these people.

www.joobook.com/PaulAnthonyEdwards98

JW?

I didn't watch all of the video for this reason: the Trump supporters are doing a horrible job at discussing this with them. They let people interrupt and get sidetracked by the other people questions, and jump from topic to topic waaaaay too quickly, and the anecdotal shit about "I'm Puerto Rican" and "I had no hot water" doesn't mean a damn thing. They're not shutting her argument down, they're letting her get argument way with making retarded examples.

For example early on in the video the guy says something like "he wants to stop immigration until we can find a better way to vett them" and she says "but not all muslims are bad" and they let her get away with that comment so she thinks she's right in using that statement to back up what she's a hearing. Instead they aheayinghould have said "yes, exactlt, which is why there needs to be better vetting aheayinghould we can separate the good ones from the bad ones" and letting her know that the shitty Muslims are ruining it for any possible good ones. And maybe that will lead to more pressure from these so called "real" Muslims to stand up to ISIS to show the world they're not all shitty. Or they could have thrown the pew polls at her and seen her reaction.

This was the funniest part of the video imo

I don't even know if goes on here anymore.

Who are the Asian and Indian dudes at around 4:10?

He organized the whole protest.

He goes on Sup Forums. I guarantee he is lurking now.

Wow my phones autocorrect is shit and I type too quickly for it to keep up. Should still be able to understand the vast majority of my post