You have one sentence to prove that life isn't pointless

You have one sentence to prove that life isn't pointless.

Other urls found in this thread:

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

happiness is just a word

dank memes.

i love my cats

Political Correctness will never die.

Descartes was a retarded nigger

not a proof
still not a proof but better

Spaghetti and meatballs are really good.

By pointless you mean meaningless? Life is meaningless, and therefore you can create whatever meaning you want to have for your life. Life is truly meaningless if you refuse to give them a meaning

but life is pointless so what the fuck u expect

Man is finished when he becomes altruistic. Instead of saying naively, "I am no longer worth anything," the moral lie in the mouth of the decadent says, "Nothing is worth anything, life is not worth anything." Such a judgment always remains very dangerous, it is contagious: throughout the morbid soil of society it soon proliferates into a tropical vegetation of concepts — now as a religion (Christianity), now as a philosophy (Schopenhauerism)

Great Britain won the war

by pointless i mean pointless. Even life with meaning is pointless

Lol death is just as pointless so fuck it.

Out of infinite different possibilities I'm writing this. That's amazing to me. I chose to be here. Manipulating the odds. I can choose and that's worth living for.

This party was always sour, even when it had some point to it. Nowadays the internet is the be all end all of never ending poinlessness.

I can do in one word

SomebodyoncetoldmetheworldisgonnarollmeIain'tthesharpesttoolintheshedShewaslookingkindofdumbwithherfingerandherthumbIntheshapeofan"L"onherforeheadWelltheyearsstartcomingandtheydon'tstopcomingFedtotherulesandIhitthegroundrunningDidn'tmakesensenottoliveforfunYourbraingetssmartbutyourheadgetsdumbSomuchtodo,somuchtoseeSowhat'swrongwithtakingthebackstreets?You'llneverknowifyoudon'tgoYou'llnevershineifyoudon'tglowHeynow,you'reanallstar,getyourgameon,goplayHeynow,you'rearockstar,gettheshowon,getpaidAndallthatglittersisgoldOnlyshootingstarsbreakthemoldIt'sacoolplaceandtheysayitgetscolderYou'rebundledupnow,waittillyougetolderButthemeteormenbegtodifferJudgingbytheholeinthesatellitepictureTheiceweskateisgettingprettythinThewater'sgettingwarmsoyoumightaswellswimMyworld'sonfire,howaboutyours?That'sthewayIlikeitandInevergetboredHeynow,you'reanallstar,getyourgameon,goplayHeynow,you'rearockstar,gettheshowon,getpaidAllthatglittersisgoldOnlyshootingstarsbreakthemoldHeynow,you'reanallstar,getyourgameon,goplayHeynow,you'rearockstar,gettheshow,ongetpaidAndallthatglittersisgoldOnlyshootingstarsSomebodyonceaskedcouldIsparesomechangeforgas?IneedtogetmyselfawayfromthisplaceIsaidyepwhataconceptIcouldusealittlefuelmyselfAndwecouldallusealittlechangeWell,theyearsstartcomingandtheydon'tstopcomingFedtotherulesandIhitthegroundrunningDidn'tmakesensenottoliveforfunYourbraingetssmartbutyourheadgetsdumbSomuchtodo,somuchtoseeSowhat'swrongwithtakingthebackstreets?You'llneverknowifyoudon'tgo(go!)You'llnevershineifyoudon'tglowHeynow,you'reanallstar,getyourgameon,goplayHeynow,you'rearockstar,gettheshowon,getpaidAndallthatglittersisgoldOnlyshootingstarsbreakthemoldAndallthatglittersisgoldOnlyshootingstarsbreakthemold

"FOR THE QUEEN"

Or if you are American
"FOR THE LIBERTY"

Well then, the reason you exist is to breed, that is the whole point in life. You can do other things toake you happy, but they are worthless if you insist on looking only on the 'point' of life

But, it is, user. Let the darkness consume you.

If i die my pets will get sad

Yeah but you are on Sup Forums though.

To make*

Consistency is preferable to inconsistency, thus truth is preferable to falsehood; an objective universal value or "point".

Yeah.

Life doesn't exist, the universe is just happening.

you have one sentence to prove to me that life is pointless.

>Life doesn't exist
Literally retarded

Ultimately, when thinking about it, the human race is without any point except to breed, yet we live in a way that is often for enjoyment, so why not live for your pleasure?

x∴∃x.

this nigga was all about life, idiot.

yea, but he didn't find shit

good ! very understandable

Not only to breed, but to survive as well. The things that make us enjoy life is being important to a society, so we would have better chances to survive

The challenge of attaining Nietzschean facial hair is the point of life. If you can't grow a Nietzsche 'stache or a set of van Buren sideburns, kys tbqph imho famalamadingdong

Meaning of life is to maximize individual utility. See praxeology. All human decision-making is for prospective gain. I work because I value my wage and the experience more than the time I exchange for it. I give to charity because I value the feeling of giving more than that money sitting in my account. Even suicide is for prospective gain; the lack of pain is more valuable that continuous suffering.

When you acknowledge that all human beings act from the same base motivation to maximize individual utility, you've found the "point".

She loves me.

like someone else here said, survive and breed, but shit went WAAYY too far so now were here on Sup Forums pondering our existence when we should be hunting deers and fucking with females

>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>36 / 4 / 26 / 1
>[Update] [Auto]
We use tragedy to transform the suffering of life into beauty/we will only that which we are able to will recur eternally, depends who you ask

Has finding the "point" made you happier?

life isn't pointless,you are just a faggot

>being this low iq

stick to >>

Yes, for the same reason knowing A is A makes me happier. Truth is preferable to falsehood.

That is ultimately true, thank you for your input :D.

we all die. Everything dies. Even if you are happy before death, how there is any point in general?

God given soul to do good.

we're the only species that can kill a hooker, stuff her with coke and pepsi, and fuck her for two hours

72 Virgins. :^)

I can only disprove the logic behind any claim that it is pointless.

You don't know and can't know. In those kind of cases you use the model that best works for your goals even if you know it's imperfect. Even physics works that way. The best all-encompassing model that expresses the underlying meaning is Christianity.

mercantilism is trash

Live for the bacon, anons live for the bacon.

I just described the point. To maximize individual utility. Morality and reason are creations of man: the only creature with a rational mind. Man has an expiration date. All products of reason, morality, and value are extensions of reality; we will die. Life being finite isn't an argument against morality - it's an affirmation of it.

It would take more than one sentence to, fully, prove it, as I would have to first prove self ownership. So, here I will assume it. If you reply to this and ask me to provide that proof, I will attempt to provide an adequate explanation of it. Also, life with purpose cannot be pointless, as the point of life becomes that purpose. So, my sentence is, simply, "as self owners, we get to decide how we are used, in essence, our purpose, as, what is purpose if not how a thing is to be, or is supposed to be, used; and, as stated before, as self owners, we get to decide that for ourselves". I do, however, agree that life has no objective purpose, and that it is up to us to fabricate one for ourselves.

kek

>You don't know and can't know
That statement is an objective declaration of knowledge. Saying that "you can't know" is a contradiction, because you're saying that "you know that you can't know". This is one of the first tests of logic, you philosophical illiterate.

Life is not real

maga

Buck up or shut up, there ain't no prizes for second place.

Still not seeing it.
>To maximize individual utility
What for?

I really like burgerking

If you thought that Nietzsche's total point was "lol life is pointless why live" then you misunderstood or haven't read at all

"The struggle itself [...] is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy". - Camus

It is you biological imperative as a living this to procreate.

To become happy. That's the motivator. Like I said, morality and reason are products of the human mind, and these principles only apply to humans. Any questions that go beyond how humanity interacts with reality aren't in the realm of logic or reason.

That's more than one sentence.

Whether or not life is pointless is irrelevant, you can still enjoy yourself while you're here, and in doing so prove that life is not pointless.

It's rather paradoxical.

this

>prove that life isn't pointless
can't prove negative

This, life has no point and the fact you experience it in itself is reason to appreciate yours through exploration and transcendence

>I have a dick.

lmao

nietzsche was against nihilism tho

good
i used him merely as an illustrative photo.
If you die, and everything dies too, what's the point in having happiness in hearth if that hearth dies with you?

Knowledge is derived from observation and logic. I can't use logic to model the underlying system that defined the system of logic I'm using, it's outside the parameters. You can't claim to know the reason everything including logic exists, i.e. the meaning, based on logic. It's one of the few things I can know.

We define a point as an entity in space without expansion, and therefore such objects exist in out mind as well as in physical space and because points exist, life has points, which means it is not pointless.

good

but it is nigger...

The goals of life are self defined, therefore life is only pointless if you choose to have no direction.

Whether or not life is pointless is irrelevant, you can still enjoy yourself while you're here, and in doing so prove that life is not pointless.

It's rather paradoxical.

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

yeah, should have just enjoied yourself then. faggot.

go meditate in the lotus seat, retard.

Love makes you feel good, if you're feeling good then you want to continue feeling good, to do that you must continue living.

Looking for an /x/ Discord server?
discord dot gg slash zkuFyqn

Life is shit until you realize the only thing loving you infinitely is your pet.

There's nothing after death so this time and the connections you make are the only thing that matters.

Do you want some ice cream?

Cause the only pointless thing around here is you fagget

Define pointless.

"At some point you'll die."
You see, there's a point.

It is pointless and that is the best part of it all.

I have to grow that mustache while I'm alive.

We must ensure the existence of our nihilistic ideology for future generations to suffer from the same depression we have.

this

Boobs.

No-one will remember you.

Fuck women and reproduce.

You are asking for proof but the question of life having a point is non-falsifiable because without a definition of what a valid point of life consists of, the question is ambiguous which leads to subjective answers.

shut the fuck up you cum sucking autistic shitbag retarded nigger.

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html