Just got a job at mcds, how can I be a good employee?

Just got a job at mcds, how can I be a good employee?

by setting fire to both the clients and the enterprise

dubs get

Jizz betwen the buns

Jizz in Happy Meals

By not taking yourself seriously and by giving drunk / stoned people too much food.
They will love you for that.

1. Be polite to customers.
2. Be accurate.
3. Don't sacrifice quality for speed.
4. Learn how to do the managers job and keep seeking advancement.

> how can I be a good

Stop. You're a Sup Forumstard. You can't be a good. You're ruined.

I meant the customers buns

Or the childrens faces

Piss in the Coke, rub patties up and down the crack of your ass before cooking, jizz in the mayo, If the place has free wifi, set up your own and fuck with people, keep a pattie out in the open all day and cook it for particularly awkward shitheads at the drive thru

stuff like that

>by giving drunk / stoned people too much food.
>They will love you for that.
You do this to me while I'm on a bender I will tip the fuck out of you

Don't wash your hands - ever, it's fucking overated

By making every burger look like your photo, and not the slop they teach you to put out.

How's achieveing the impossible going for you dude?

>slop
Dude it's McDonalds

Are you trying to achieve anything food related? I'm a chef, and although my job is laid back, and I make decent money, I wish I have become a bartender at a high end club/restaurant. You can make bank for little hours. I'm ensconced in food now tho.

Sheeet

Not OP, but I'm about to go into the food industry, would you recommend bar over kitchen?

Do you americans really tip at mc donalds?

Well it depends on what you want. If you could get senoirity at a high end bar then you could just work a few busy shifts a week, maybe 20 to 25 hours and take home about a grand a week which would leave you with plenty of time to do other things. Cheffing is cool, but its a lot of work, but as long as you run shit, and are the shit then no one will bother you. Baking is another one, you'll have a giant kitchen to yourself and good pay, but have to go to work at like 3 am, but normal hours aren't for food ppl.

no

nope, a lot of places that hire minimum wake workers like mcdonalds or grocery stores have rules against taking tips

I am a field consultant for one of your competitors - I inspect over 30 restaurants a month - it is my job to tell people this shit.

1) If you're assembling sandwiches, pay EXTRAORDINARILY close attention to special orders.

2) On the register: Good customer service really just means "don't act bored or like taking their order is ruining your fucking day." People don't like that shit.

3) STEAL NOTHING.

4) Remember that your shop is owned by a person, not the company. While the company may have an unbelievable amount of shit they control, a PERSON still owns the franchise. HELP THEM MAKE MONEY and there is less of a chance you'll get railroaded into shit shifts for less than 20 hours.

Literally just don't call in sick, show up on time, do your shit, and wait at least a month before quitting and you will set a new McDonalds record.

Dubs dont lie, get to work OP

Thanks for the advice

be white

Quit

>HELP THEM MAKE MONEY

This regardless of where you work. If you can prove that your efforts are making the company more money, then they will have to pay you more, listen to what you have to say, and will not hassle you about bullshit. If they do you can always remind them that it is you who is making the business successful. Of course you have to be a great employee to do this, but out doing millennials is easy.

Also there's lots of jobs in food education. You just have to get into the industry, and you can get the hook up on all kinds of work. Its really unlimited. Niggas gotta eat.

Dont be shit at the job, try to be the managers pet (teachers pet ordeal) if they like you.. you can become AM in no time and bank 14-16 an hr with benefits.. and you can also get a ton of pussy if you manage to grow (used to bang all the new girls after some chatting and chilling)

worked there for 4 years got AM position in 6 months.

No I don't think so. Also I'm not an American. But if I'm high and gorging at a McD or something - and people don't even generally tip here period - I will tip if you hook me up.

It's gonna depend on the type of customer you get but the overall vibe does affect how single customers act.
Normally McD is a food line where people get slop to shove in their faces. You make it a positive experience I'll reward the effort. Let's sketch this scenario yeah? - You're being friendly, recommend a good item, you know engage in some light banter. If you then pointedly give me some extra I could totally see myself giving you a ten or something. The more slushed I am the higher it's gonna be. I've tipped delivery boys 50 on a 12 buck pizza when high as a kite and shrugged it off when I realized it after closing the door.

The sit down taco restaurant I work at has rules against tips, but nobody gives a fuck and we just take them anyways

It's a corporate place but it's usually 5-6 people working at a time, so nobody really cares

>Of course you have to be a great employee to do this, but out doing millennials is easy.
Millennial here. I run circles around you unionized fucks. Well I used to, entering investor tier atm.