Anyone else have one of those shitty gfs that have past trauma/sexual trauma baggage or insecurities that you have to...

Anyone else have one of those shitty gfs that have past trauma/sexual trauma baggage or insecurities that you have to deal with because they are unresolved, still ongoing issues?

Anyone else get hurt as a result?

Anyone else have PTSD-style stress as a result of living fucking burdens?

Any other men ever gotten mad or broke down and cried over these types of situations?

Have the cunts you were with always gotten damn near offended and pissed off at you because you want them to help you and themselves by facing the problem and telling someone?

I'm with a cunt who literally does this and this fucking whore is going to make me kill myself. I can't fucking take this shit anymore. I'm sick of being alive everyday I wake up. This cunt is obly making me miserable and she is aiding/abetting the sick fucks who have obvioudly fucked her up. This bitch is so oblivious to the damage to me through all this and I have no emotional support or stress relief.

I know one of you fucks had one of these girls before.

Someone please fucking help me.

fucking pussy. dump the bitch, let her sort it out herself, you'd be doing her a favor instead of being her punching bag.

well my first girlfriend always thought she was ugly. conversely i just wanna date a guy but i can't get away from my gf and i still kind of lover her too. just dump her if you're not happy. if they forcefully stop you, then welcome to the club.

only*

I know the feel, It is like I am glued to the cunt.

Thanks for the bump but fuck that dumb ass watch.

Some of us have manipulative girlfriends who are fucking living vampires.

She must hate me. She treats the sick fucks good and doesn't speak up for herself and treats me like shit

To be honest with you anons, I can't let her go but after today, I have had enough.

Idk if she is dumb, retarded, stubborn, selfish, Stockholm syndrome victim, or what.

But I'm between a rock and a hard place and it's like I'm the bad guy here.

She never bothers to acknowledge that she can improve in many things she has done wrong and actually try to help me like a normal girlfriend would but she is broken.

My opinion is invalid to her so we fight and I always apologize to her when she should apologize.

fuck all those feelings, just get rid of her. break up, tell her to fuck off. fuck any promises you made, fuck whatever she thinks is wrong and refuses to acknowledge and fix. you may love her, but if you do you need to let her go, she'll learn eventually, or she'll go the way of the dinosaurs, stop trying to make it work.

And I have had to be like her father/brother/social worker/caregiver/etc.

Always in a fucking protectionary role because she is so fucking weak and cowardly.

And the funny thing: She has a fucking brother and he has done nothing about this shit.

RUN

best decision of my life

You're right. But I never let her go. I need something to completely separate us. I am tired of her but I can't let her go. I would miss her in seconds.

As a guy with a lot of trauma and "baggage," I kind of close myself off to most people and just don't get too close. This is why I don't date, I just know it wouldn't work atm.

Sounds like this relationship isn't really worth it OP, do what's best for you.

What can I do to permanently end the relationship?

Sorry to hear that.

What she did: She lied about her past.

Along with my own personal issues from being sexually assaulted at 14 by a fat bitch, being bullied, trying to an hero, and addiction, all of this shit is convergering on me at once.

My gf is kinda like this. She has depression, anxiety, etc and gets angry a lot.
I have a lot of anxiety as well, but I think it's gotten worse. Especially since she's become depressed.

I dunno. I still love her. She loves me. We have a life together. We're trying to work it out, and she's started taking anti depressants a d attending therapy, although she's out of j surname covered meetings now.

That's different. My gf takes nothing, tries nothing, and wants me to tolerate it. Glad to hear you have a chance though, user. I hope it works out for you two.

Well my ex girlfriend was pretty much asexual. I don't really know why, but in the three years i've tried to convince her to fuck she never wanted to.
Of course there will be anons who are going to tell me that she cheated, but i know she did not. We spent so ridiculously much time with each other that i would have noticed something.
I guess i'm not really romantic or something, and at the time i was pretty fat which might have been reasons, but i'm sure i've showed her more affection then she has ever had in her life.
When i finally had the balls to break up she cried, i'm still a virgin, but at least i'm not pussy whipped witout getting any.

Thanks, man. Me too. Listen, though. If my girl hadn't agreed to get help, I don't think I could've stayed. I think it would've killed me. I've felt the way you do lots of times. Just make the decision. Don't worry about your mutual friends, or her parents, or any of the other Shit that kept me here when things got the worst right before she got help, and the really rough period after she first started.

If it's too much, leave. If you miss her, masturbate. Smoke a joint. Play a game, read a book, go to a bar and hang out with friends. Try to stay positive. And stay true to yourself.

Her father killed himself at 8, so her cousin raped her when she was 9. Her mother abused her and tried to solicit her for sex at 11. Her stepfather does nothing, aunt and uncle are sick and abusive. Her father's family is kind and would shit a nuke if they found out and she won't tell them shit. I will try to get some hobbies.

She has friends and caring family that I don't interact with. I don't know them. But we have no mutual ties through friends.

I had a gf like this. Molested through her childhood and into her teens. It was mostly her dad and uncle's. Cousins, aunt's, and strangers too. Was basically fucktoy for fucked up family.

Was a nice girl at first but started to fall apart. Started dragging me down. Wld literally bully and humiliate me. Eventually began hitting me, throwing things etc. Made excuses for her. She's depressed, fucked up, unequipped to deal with life etc.

She dragged me into this nose dive of depression and guilt. Then she left me.

I spent the next three years high as a fuckin kite. Doing any sort of drug I kld get my hands on. Lost my job. Ruined my reputation. Had to move away from dream job in dream location.

This psycho cunt took everything from me.

OP dump her before u end up with nothing. U will sacrifice everything for her then she will leave u. U will have nothing. U can not help her. She does not need you. Nothing short of the hand of God will save her.

Get out while u still can.

I smoked weed to cope but it wasn't enough. In the end, I stopped and start smoking cigarettes.

Sorry to hear that, user. That's fucking wrong and messed up.

Started*

britbong here, my mum abused me for 3 years and now i have nightmares every night

Damn, I don't know what to say.

Maybe get some Ambien and lucid dream or imbibe the green stuff before bed.

It supressed dreams for me.

Yeah weed helped at first. I just kldnt get her out of my mind so it progressively got worse and worse.

I'm better now though. Her dad got busted for some type of fraud. He lost all his businesses and money. She lives with him now. I'm sure that's a living hell.

I am clean and sober. I have my own apartment and I work hard and save up money. I am respected within my town and just made employee of the quarter.

I learned valuable skills from dealing with manipulative peple and I use that in my job as an LEO.

I am doing awesome and rarely think of her. I have forgotten what her face feels like. I harbor no anger towards her.

Things keep getting better. Just takes time.

thanks user

No problem

I hope. I didn't know LEOs were on Sup Forums

Thanks everyone for your insight and help

I did, but I think (part) of the reason we eventually broke up is because I simply did not accept it at face value.

She tried to say her previous bf raped her, but her timeline was wonky because they dated for a much longer time after she claimed it happened.

Pretending she isn't really bothered by it is a bad idea, from my experience with that gf. Even if you think it is exaggerated or untrue, it is true to her. So you either have to accept it and help her in whatever possible way, or leave her and move on.