Ask a guy who just had his first completely hands-free anal orgasm anything, Sup Forums

Ask a guy who just had his first completely hands-free anal orgasm anything, Sup Forums.

(Pic related, same toy)

fag

I've been trying to do this with my xefriend but xe can't make me cum.

How long have you been training ?

How did you do it?, Feelings? Its like regular Orgasm?

Do you enjoy being a faggot?

What would your ancestors think about this? We fought in battles and this fag is sticking shit up his ass.

How long did it take and how did it feel?

In my day, we'd just go out and pay a nigger chick $5 to fuck us behind the piggly-wiggly dumpster.

You Millenials are too busy training to be homos.

It was actually completely unexpected, I haven't done anything like this in quite a while. Jizzed all up in my pants. I don't know exactly how to describe it other than simultaneously in my butt and dick.

Tbh the fags used to fight too.

Greeks and Romans were huge fags and they conquered the world.

>We fought in battles...

You didn't fight in anything. And if you think his ancestors didn't also enjoy sticking things up they're ass, you've got a lot of reading history to do. Today is second only to the Victorian lunacy in prudishness.

Kek

Yeah, like in 'Nam, 1969. Had to worry about Punjie Sticks stabbing us in the guts while Charlie was climbing the fence outside of Suk mu Dik.

Faggots today forget about sacrifice while they shove glass dog cocks up their ass while drinking latte.

Xe??

how similar does that toy feel like to a dog dick?
pic somewhat related, missed my chance on these

i think youll find faggotry part of most ancient civilisations.....

except there it was not only normal but expected

What kind of toy did you use and how long does it took? I've been practicing anal for a while now and I never been able to jizz handfree

explan pls

how?
I did try it yesterday, but idk.
Wasnt unpleasant, wasnt that good. Have I done something wrong, user?

Tell us more man, tecnique, body position, use vibrator or only penetration? Hurts a bit? come on you start this! now you dont know what to say!

The Greek and Roman elite used to fuck each other. The soldiers raped and sodomized women of Gaul (which is how Frenchmen are conceived).

Today, Millenials are so bored that they suck each others cock, or shove weird things up their ass in-between Legend of Zelda bouts while watching Rick and Morty and feeling all Emo...

this thing looks painful
how exactly did you use it on yourself?

I'm not emo or millennial and yet you've described my perfect day

OP is a fucker, so I'll throw in my 2 cents.
I regularly reach anal orgasm with improvised sex toys, AMA.

>Liking prostate stimulation somehow means you're attracted to men
>All gay men like anal
>Liking anal must mean you're gay
>Lesbians who use dildos are actually straight
>Sex between a man and a women using a strapon is also gay which means you are attracted to men.

Is it supposed to hurt?
I tried something similat yesterday, used lots of lube and it didnt hurt at all. Although I didnt get an orgasm, wasnt unpleasant.

>Ask a guy who just had his first completely hands-free anal orgasm anything, Sup Forums.

Why do you post this faggot bullshit spam on Sup Forums?

Go elsewhere. Go to /lgbt/. Go to /soc/. Go to /trash/. Just fuck off of Sup Forums.

I liek Rick and Morty, you nigger.

Yes. Yes I do.

About 20 minutes? And amazing.

>millenial
I'm 31...

I wouldn't know, but it does kinda look like a dog dick now that I think of it.

Pic related.

I was just laying on my back, with the big bottom 'knot' all the way it, just moving it gently back and forth. I think the trick is scrubbing it across that thing in ur butt i 4get..

some people feels hurt or displasement by pression when try!

hello new boi.

Nam was fucking gay. The yanks got fucked in the ass by the jungle gook.

>tfw you will never cum hands free from being fucked by a muscular roman soldier

feels bad man.

>or place it in the microwave
Is that safe?

>Legend of Zelda bouts
damn, that was legit grandpa rambling there

god hates fags

>I think the trick is scrubbing it across that thing in ur butt i 4get..

your prostate? lol, that would be the butt thing

I must know... how old are you?

it feels like peeing?

When you cum i mean

I don't guess it's 'un'-safe, but I'd rather soak it in hot water before doing that.

Yeah, prostate, that butt-thing. Brain fart...

I actually thought I'd pissed my pants it had gushed out in such an unusual amount, but no. Again, I wasn't really expecting it to actually work, as I'd apparently never gotten it right before.

you weren't touching your cock at all, I'm assuming? that toy is actually pretty cheap on amazon and I've been looking into something other than silicon for my next toy...

it just looks kind of... pointy? how big is that thing?

God is a fag

Yep, didn't touch it at all. It's not huge, but it'd probably take a bit of practice to get the whole thing in.

a bit gay isnt it lad?

Being gay means you are attracted to men, doing something alone that does not involve other men can't really be gay.

Very good answer

I am pretty gay tho.

Don't worry OP, you're still a Fag

Sure, but not because of that.

There is nothing wrong with being gay, and being concerned with how other people get off reaches a level of faggotry that OP couldn't ever dream of touching.

Can we see the toys?

what is your technique?

so how does it feel physically?
I have anal orgasms too I wanna see if it matches