So I just turned 25, but im still attracted to girls that are just of legal age (16)

So I just turned 25, but im still attracted to girls that are just of legal age (16)

is that creepy? I have a date with a hot 16 year old in grade 11 this weekend

Won't go lower than 16 though, fuck that.

It's not creepy as long as you don't act on it. I'm in my mid 30's but I'll be damned if I won't take a good long look at a fine ass teenager, especially if she's got a big rack. Wouldn't ever try to fuck one, though. Bad hygiene and emotionally unstable.

If its legal and you can pull them more power to you. Anyone that says anything against it is either a pissed off beta angry at the fact he'll never be able to score something that young or a used up femanon jealous that she past her prime without landing a money spewing, solid chocolate cock so why should any other bitch.

if its legal then yeah no problem man. Its natural instinct to go for girls at their prime. The only reason guys date older girls is because of social pressure. Bitches at that age wouldnt be able to compete with 16-19 year olds cause they are used cumdumpsters that only care about your money,ride,job and house. Also at your age girls start looking for a man to marry and enslave him since they know that they are useless, after all the only thing they provide is sex and nobody wants a used old bitch. Stay away from 25+ girls unless you want a long term relationship with a used slut who will dump you for the next richer guy.

It's creepy af if you are in US bcus that's what you have to tell urself to avoid getting a lifetime in jail. But honestly I think 16 is the golden age and after that women go downhill. If it's legal go for it.

16 is legal in canada where i live and ive never been with anyone younger. it just looks kinda creepy being with a high school girl but whatever

Always look for fresh 16-19 pussy everything starting with 2 is roasted cunt.

no

I fuck a 16 year old on the daily, ama

never met a horney 36 year old have you?

how old is your other hand?

the same age you fucking retard

When I look in the mirror mate.

I meant a woman.....

you're no fun

This girl is 16, just process that for a minute.

how old are you?

It might be legal to date a 16 year old but it is not legal to take or receive naked pictures. It's a federal crime.

kek'd

Nigga thats normal. Any guy who says he isn't into that age too is a dirty lying Jew.

Anyone that says they wouldn't let her duck their dick is a lier

The best cure to this is to actually spend time with a 16 year old

I made the mistake when I hit 32 of spending a weekend with an 18 year old who wanted my knob

They're all immature and annoying as fuck and you only remember them being interesting and attractive. They're basically still kids until 21+ and even then most of them are dumb annoying children

Take positive sides of it, you are not gay.

True but they're hot to look at

This.
Best to just not do it, and save yourself a massive pile of bullshit drama, user.

I dont care how it looks, i'm a god damn virgin i never even kissed before fuck what you think