An Hero. How? Please painless. Not Americunt so no access to a gun

An Hero. How? Please painless. Not Americunt so no access to a gun

Don't do it user. Life only can get better from wherever you are.

that's untrue and misleading

that is nice and i appreciate it. you are a fine human for trying. but this is no cry for help or attention or trolling. this is aksing for advice

yeah, this thread is almost dead and i am not. this helped not a bit. fuck

fuck you b/ FUCK YOU! really bad painful adivice? yeah i would have thought. nothing? fuck

Look up exit bag

For a quite time im thinking about helium. If u can get a bottle of it and some respiratory mask from Hospital it should be done pretty painlesslly. Another method is jumping in front of subway, the way i see it is that the train should knock u to head if u jump right so u lose conciousness and then eventually and hopefuly die under the train.

Car exhaust back into your car, use duct tape

Get a gun

Look, if you're serious about cashing out and you don't wanna do it painfully, then here's what you do: get a full CPAP oxygen setup and a helium tank. Just run use the CPAP rig like it's supposed to be used, pretending that the helium is actually oxygen. Your body can't process helium at all, but it can't tell that helium isn't oxygen, so you'll go unconscious without any kind of biological/neurological panic reaction. No pain, no discomfort, no fear reaction, just sleep.

With that said, I highly recommend you follow my rule for seeking death: leave your loved ones with as few negative memories of you as possible. Dying in any way that they can look at and rule to have been your decision is a massive penalty to that score. Only commit suicide in a way that looks like an accident that could have happened to anybody (or a way that points at someone you would want to see punished for your death, if you've got anything like that and can mock up a scenario that frames them in a believable way).

i dont know if i could jump. building or train, i assume i am too much a pussy...

i will do thaht, thanks!

germany. forget it

thanks. i look into it

Dont listen to those faggots, you wont be able to get pure helium in needed amount and even if you somehow get it, propably fuck up something while trying to use it.

Jumping is one of the easiest. Just close your eyes and start running. It's all that it takes (except finding high enough building with roof to your disposition)

to be fair most countries have a shooting range open to civs. go there, have some fun, then when you have a moment, just do it

Consider seppuku.

How would the exit bag/CPAP method rank on this chart?

Propably so bad that its not even on the list. Helium you buy in supermarkets contain oxygen what makes it imposible to kill yourself with it. Also while inhalating it you may by accident damage your lungs and that hurts a lot.

>painless
Grow up and accept your actions have repercussions.

Most suicides fail. My favorite is when some dumbass takes a bunch of pills and wakes up in the hospital surrounded by loved ones who have this happy touching moment and then he wants to live again. Too bad. Turns out he fucked his liver on pills and they don't donate organs to people like that so they let him die slowly in the hospital and leave his family with a bunch of bills.

If from germany you should get a gun and kill some negroes, arabs and feminists before you die. Do it for glory.

what has that to do with anything you fucking cunt?

IT ITS GERMANY! very hard to get a gun!

Life advice. Or death advice depending on how dumb you are.

Lol i heard that in countries like japan where suicide is popular when someone kills himself his familly get a fine depending how much trouble that persons death caused, where it was. You raise an ungratefull fucker to get a one million dollar fine when he finally decide to off himself in centre of the city under some train after living in your basement all his life.

Op killing yourself is harder. Ehh if you are that much of an idiot that you can even get it you can always use a knife for example. Just do it FOR GLORY.

Can't*

Any noble gas will work dipshit

If you really hate your life that much then find a gun or go the hard way. Guns are easy to find on the darkweb/deepweb/whatever the fuck they call it now. -

Yh but most of deals there are scam. 98% of them.

Make it look like a Muslim did it, so at least your death can be used as fuel for the holy crusades.

My suggestion is you should get some gasoline, lighter and knife/gun. Go to some BLM protest in germany or some other cuck fest. Pour all gasoline over yourself, set yourself on fire and run into mob reeeeeeing and killing some people. Just imagine, you won't even go to jail

You could just go around saying things like "Muhammad was not so good" and "hijabs are not the best thing". Someone will do the deed for you after that.

This