How is your country or people from your country portrayed in video games? Do you like how they are portrayed...

How is your country or people from your country portrayed in video games? Do you like how they are portrayed? Do you think it's accurate?

Do you think your country needs more representation?

>How is your country or people from your country portrayed in video games?
They don't

>Do you think your country needs more representation?
Probably not, it'd be just stereotypical af

They're either a faction/nation with a bonus in money/trade or they're greedy bastards.

I'm ok with that.

Feels bad man

>not relevant enough
;_;

if we're in a video game there's a 95% chance it's gonna be from the viking age, when we used to be relevant

Always mixed up with chinese

Special unit: Crazy ass viking berserker with huge axe 200% pewpew

at least you're depicted as samurai's, chang

Not portrayed in games really.

There's a lot of portrayals of Finland in anime though. Japs really love us for whataver reason.

We're either absolute madmen conquering the world (Anglo and Swedish games) or illiterate peasants who don't know electricity or running water (Japanese games).

We have one that's THICC (Edea)
And one that's THINN (Spinal)

Finnish looks the elf in fantasy, exotic!

liek dis

Always and accurately portrayed as badass heroes who always come to save the day.

You're welcome, Europe.

I hate Call of Duty series after World at War and Black Ops, it was the most retarded representation of us I've ever seen.

Such an odd transformation.

they fixed to much on nazi germany, it's like the nazi time is our only history in games. so it's kind of annoying this heavy focus on the time between 1933-45.

As nice and friendly guys.

Nope.
Obvious anti-Russian propaganda are everywhere.

> so it's kind of annoying this heavy focus on the time between 1933-45
That's the part of German history most people are most familiar with. Even many Germans don't care much about Germany before 1933.
So if you are a video game company and want people to buy your game about some war, you have to present something they know. If they made a game about the Thirty Years War, nobody would care and nobody would buy it.

These