Other urls found in this thread:

coughingflowers.tumblr.com/post/117987434541
youtube.com/watch?v=pqh3tMZhOXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not gay

No, but that's a girl.

No, I'd prefer a mentally stable individual if possible

i can smell y chromosomes a mile away

No, but I'd eat her ass and suck her dick.

FPBP

Kys my man

Only if they didn't have degenerate piercings

MODS

Yes but nose piercings are gross

you mean a guy?

>Would you date a transgirl?

No.

she's too cute.

that's someone completely untouched by testosterone.

Only if they were a 9 or 10 on the hot scale, and only for a few years. Trannies age like shit from all the chemicals they pump into themselves to keep them "passable". Never marry a tranny, one day you'll wake up next to a wrinkly old grandpa.

thats same as being gay so, no

Date? Fuck no.
Fuck? Maybe

No, I would not date a man in a dress pretending to be a girl.

She's Emily
coughingflowers.tumblr.com/post/117987434541

No, I'm not gay.

already am famalon. In fact we are getting married pretty soon. I mean i know its gay but i dont really care because im not some underage faggot who cares that much about what other people think about them.

Im also a trap myself so it would be silly to get hung up on not dating other traps.

youtube.com/watch?v=pqh3tMZhOXQ

cucks

Explain how not being gay is being a cuck.

Traps only

i think we all agree that youre the worst cuck here

he is gay and is feeling extra closeted to day

>trans """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""girl"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
lol

If you answer yes you're a faggot

>willingly lets himself be manipulated by women
>the people who see past this are somehow the cucks

i'm not gay so no

>Not being a faggot = being a cuck

Fucking Internet troll logic always makes me legit rage. Kill yourself, my faggot.

boipucci

>trans
no

>trap
yes, as long as they had no masculine features and I could hold hands in public with people being jealous and clueless to the situation

this desu

>still pursuing the vaginal jew

>Only way to have children
>Implying you are not pursuing the Penile Jew

>Thinking that fucking a man in the asshole won't lead to the extinction of your own race

No matter how many times you fuck his asshole, no kids are going to pop out, faggot.

Why complain about Jews? You're going to be extinct anyway.

>making white babies is all according to jewish planning
somehow your theory seems off

No such thing as a trans girls faggot. It's a man dressed as a woman

>everything is jewed up

a what? you're either a boy with a penis or a girl without one.

Chromosomes determines gender and sex, is it not current year? Science > degenerate delusions

Is tumblr raiding pol with sub-humans?

Mentally ill. They are degenerate scum to be pittied not dated.

spoilers:

its not

Here's the thing: what is a transgirl? Is it when a boy becomes a girl, or when a girl becomes a boy?

I honestly don't know, so I'm not taking the chance that there is a penis involved somewhere.

Not again.

>Ignoring manipulative, cheating whores means you're being jewed

Just give it up already senpai.

No. Not into guys.

And since they're "not about tricking people" then I'm sure they'd be open about it from the start.

Go get fucked by a man faggot.

Working on that one. It's gonna be great.

/thread
This shouldn't have taken 30 replies. I'm disappointed/pol/, see me after class.

My girlfriends dumped me yesterday because her asshole parents don't like. Apparently I say hello the wrong way and no I don't say sup. I say "Hey how are you doing?" But they don't like that. They don't like my goatee which my girlfriend loves, my shoes are apparently too dirty and no they don't look like shit. I have applies for several jobs but because I didn't go to college they don't like that even though neither of them went to college. I currently work 2 jobs but apparently they don't like either jobs even though when the mother was my age (22) she had the same fucking job as me. They yell at her if she out late with me and by late I mean 11. She is also 22. Can someone please red pill me on this shit

never, because
a) I don't like men sexually
b) without girl parts they are literally worthless
c) mentally ill individuals are bad company

This thread is liberal tier and OP should accept that he is still blue pilled liberal cunt and should rather spend time on reddit and tumblr.

your gf is a child

Her parents are retarded and she's dumb for listening to them

I wouldnt date a MtoF tranny, but I would fuck the shit out of a FtoM tranny.

Nothing better than literal boipussy.

Her fucking nose is horrible, why would "she" draw attention to that deformity.

Glad you admit what you are. Please kill yourself.

Dont touch either, degeneracy is contagious and should be purged with fire

If you're a transgirl you're a boy pretending, if you're a transboy you're a girl pretending afaik. Neither change except inside their own sick heads

Depends if she still has her dick or not. I find vaginas disgusting enough as is, butchered cocks made to look like vaginas are even worse.

>girl

because she fell for the body piercing meme

Why would I kill myself when life is so great? I feel happier than ever.

>would i date a guy pretending to be a woman
No

u a fagit.

>its gonna be great

Jim?

Vaginal > anal, any day

Just as you fucking curry niggers should spend time in the LOO.

Poast boipucci

Why am I a faggot? We dated for almost 2 years. I never cheated on her, always treated her right

Why is this board so t ransphobic? Why don't you educate yourself on what trans people are and what they do. Hint: they are real women.
Here let me explain it to you:
Ask yourself why wouldn't you want to have sex with a trans person? Do you not think that trans women are "real" women? If so >>> you're transphobic. If you actually think that trans women are real women, then why don't you treat them the same? Why wouldn't you want to have sex with one?
Mind you, the example here is that you're clearly attracted to a woman, you want to have sex with her and then she tells you she's trans and you go like "ugh I'm not transphobic or anything but I'm not into fucking degenerates". In this example, you are clearly attracted to the woman and that magically changes because you found out she's trans meaning that the fact she's trans is the problem here. But why is it a problem though? Here are couple routes you can take:
"she's not feeeeeeeeeemale!!1! I'm a male and I want feeeeeeeeeeemales!!
True she's not female, but she is a woman. Attraction doesn't work that way. You aren't attracted to a genotype of a person but rather the phenotype ie the look of the organism because your eyes can't fucking scan their DNA to determine if they are male or female. All your brain has to go on is the how they look. If they look like an attractive woman you will be attracted to them regardless if they are male. So sex is largely irrelevant here. Sure you can say "b..but you look for a partner so you can settle down and have children!!1!", no just no. Most of the sex humans do is not for the purpose of reproduction, but for the purpose of pleasure and you can get the same pleasure with a trans woman as you can with a cis woman.

"she doesn't have a REAL vagina!!1! It won't FEEEL as good
False. Aside from fringe cases where trans women couldn't afford good surgery, most trans vaginas look exactly like the natural ones. And they feel like them too. Most people wouldn't notice the difference, and you wouldn't either. But lets for the sake of the argument say that she doesn't even have a vagina. She has a penis, a feminine penis but she looks like this , and you're attracted to her. You two find a room and she goes " user I'm a trans woman and I have a feminine penis" What do you do? Go. If you aren't into the whole penis thing, you don't have to do that(daily reminder: genitalia doesn't have a gender. Women can have penises and men can have vaginas. It is not relevant.), you can do other things like : she can give you a handjob or a blowjob or you can fuck her anally. But no! You don't do that because you are transphobic, instead you run away while screaming just how not transphobic you are. Why do I bring up this example? Well, imagine if it's a one night stand right, you won't ever see this woman again, so what is the difference between that and a woman that's on her period and doesn't want to have vaginal sex right now but she's willing to do other stuff with you? Would you run then too? No you wouldn't you transphobic shit.
Gender is performative. Sex is biological. You aren't attracted to sex, you're attracted to gender.
Gender = Man / Woman

Sex = male / female (irrelevant)

The thing with people ITT is that you actually believe you're tolerant and progressive while being horribly transphobic. "lelelelel I don't give a shit if a man in a dress wants me to call him a woman I'll do it!! I'm not transphobic but I totally won't have sex with a man in a dress who isn't a woman even though he identifies as a woman lelellele" - you

Part me of me wants to say that I will never date anyone with apparent mental issues, but my dick says I would date anything my dick agrees with.

Mexico. Probably has aids or zika virus. Die soon senpai