I think the number of followers on Twitter is actually a pretty good metric to know who is most likely to win the...

I think the number of followers on Twitter is actually a pretty good metric to know who is most likely to win the election, if you really think about it it makes sense.

No.

You can buy followers and facebook likes easy.

Hillary now at 6.31m
Trump now at 8.25m

why? what if old people vote the most but use twitter the least? what if young people are more likely to be democrats? hmm?

SeeOP is using a year old Image, trump has 2 million more followers

Trump probably just bought the followers... it's easy to do it. If we disregard the fake follower bots, Hillary is still nr.1

You know people besides millennials are allowed to vote, right?

This, I sold my twitter account and it had 700 new subs a day after the sell. Buying followers is easy.

I think we all know Shillary is going to win, doesn't mean we should be happy about it or not try to support the alternative.

Most of Hillary twitter followers come from Iran

You can just but twitter followers though

By this logic Rubio should've gotten more votes than Cruz.

He doesn't have to buy followers, he had multiple reality shows and has been famous in the states for years. Bet Hillary buys hers though

What the fuck are you smoking dude? I know you're not American so you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, but "Trumps Twitter" is sensational and is an entity all of its own, being frequently mentioned on news outlets, and even by himself during his speeches.

I have slowly watched his Twitter following rise, over the past 6 months. It tends to grow faster, right before your eyes even, during events such as when he was interviewed by Megyn Kelly.

I am honestly 99% sure his Twitter is not inflated by bots. I am also 99% sure you need to shut the fuck up because you have no idea what you are saying.

I follow Donald Trump and I don't support him and I know tons of other people who do the same

Cool. Do you think people do the same for Hillary though?
> Probably will say no to this since it doesn't fit your narrative
Also his following is literally 30% larger than hers. 2 million followers. That's a lot of fucking bots/troll accounts

yeah thats why rand paul wasn't even the voting polls

Lol, when is that pic from, 2003?

Is Slovenia's internet just a little slow?

Half of her followers are fake

The traitorous Slovenia, as always. Worry not, when the time comes you will be given to Russia. They will set you straight.

Now that's some cognitive dissonance right there

If who you follow is public that explains it. The media beats on Trump so hard people are afraid to associate themselves with him ( still ) though the GOP is a pretty large group to hide in.

Come on man, read this thread. Examine the picture a bit closer (2015). Or even go on the twitters yourself to see the truth.

Don't give us burgers a bad name.

Says right on the bottom.

Wow you and your imaginary friends follow trump. Congrats.

You got bamboozled mate