Aryan children are good.

>future of sweden

Indeed

>Bulgarian
>White
>historical turkic

Even nazis got thots?

I wissh I could make her my waifu

i dont see the skill in hiding behind a swastika. prove youre racist by killing a nigger or something we dont see all day everyday

This thread is fucking lame. In coming dump

think you guys would like this

>tfw I got Hitler dubs

kek

y'all niggas want me to keep dumping? Where the fuck are y'all?

last one unless more people start posting or at least asking for more

Do you have more or not?

Gotcha fam

stop being a faggot. Traps are fucking gay.

The swastika is just to show pride in your own country. Why bother spending your time just hating

Identitäre sind keine nazis du antifanten brain

Fuckin marry me

Mmmm ritz bits

Fuck off faggot. I want a QT feminine Nazi trap.

Where's the one pic with the young girl holding mein Kampf while sitting in her room looking out the window

>hover fist

Look, I'm know there are some traps out there that would make better wives/mothers than fucking roastie thots, but they can't make kids and are therefor degenerate

Fuck I live in the wrong part of the world

My führer

doch lol

No the wrong side won the world

When artificial wombs come. Feminine Traps will be the future and thots will BTFO

idk man, there's just some things that women have that no trap will ever be able to. There's a biological piece of the puzzle that traps don't have.

>supporting a movement whose only real activity was getting obliterated in a war

why is she nude? Like, they really don't understand what it means to fly those flags and throw their hands up like that.

A war against the entire fucking world and they still lasted for 5 fucking years.

are you denying the holocaust of 6 millions jews?

Not him, but yes I am.

pls dubs or 6

where do i find a flag to attain more prides

only because no one gave a shit til they reached some real countries

kek forgot about that bit.
and fanta's alright i guess

>6
>not the vastly superior 5

Dude, dat thicc doe

I don't get why people like you act as if they were weak? THEY conquered Europe one time. Then Stalin came and betrayed Hitler's peace treaty and had troops move up to the eastern front then thats why hitler had to strike russia. Russia attacked a German army who has already been fighting for several years while he had a full healthy army. Not only that but the Germans STILL KILLED over 20 million Soviets. The movement that you call trash brought a country from poverty after ww1 to an economic powerhouse and built one of the greatest armies in history. The only problem was they kicked out the Jewish banks. And now fast forward to today the banks now hold a grip on everyone. Congrats dude

roll for boredom

So thats what Bruce Jenners been up to?

The only reason Hitler wasn't able to destroy the USSR was because of how much shit was being pumped in by the Allies.

Granted Hitler didn't listen to his generals about a lot of things that would've made it easier, Panzer divisions being the main spear head for example, but the Allies are the ones that fucked the eastern front for Germany.

The best part of this is you can tell which one is a good girl and which one is more degenerate because one still has slippers(or whatever they're called) on and the other is essentially barefoot.

Nice Shop bro

holy shit KEK

Good one, user.

Id rape second form left with my circumcised dick and tell her I was a gay Jewish communist

kek to the gas chambers

what a fucking degenerate...