erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti_chemistry2.shtml
files.shroomery.org/cms/5841102-practicallsd-UncleFester.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stoners are dumb

too bad its a male plant.

Not going to get shit from it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaye

How can you tell? Looks pretty small

Weed is easy to grow, the tricky part is finding a safe place to grow it. Sometimes that's not so easy.

Try peyote, no one knows what the fuck it is so I've got this and 9 others growing in my living room

How much do they cost? Can I profit off it? I'm not a drug dealer but money is money

Peyote not so much, as you need a lot of buttons to trip, and they are expensive to buy. If you want cheap cacti to eat or do an extraction of mescaline from, try San Pedro. They sell them at Lowes

Problem is with that method is that you get a bunch of stuff along with the mescaline that sometimes makes you puke. If you have a little more time and patience then extracting pure mescaline is relatively easy

erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti_chemistry2.shtml

Thx, is it profitable?

It's a relatively unknown drug (but ancient, people have been using it for 6000 years in Central America), so there isn't really a market. Plus the whole being able to buy it at Lowes thing means it's very easy to get a hld of anyway. But if you think you know people who will buy it, then there's nothing stopping you becoming the next Walter White of the psychedelic succulent world, given the lack of opportunities most people will ever get for buying it in its pure form

I grown my own cocaine in home

I mean it's germany, there are definetly ppl who want to buy it especially those junkies

Then go for it man, mescaline is awesome!

Aren't coca plants really hard to grow outside of tropical mountainsides?

What about a plant? What's the chances someone catches you growing one single plant?

Never tried it tho, can you tell me about your experience? So that I know what I'm talking about when im selling

If you're not stupid then very low. I'm OP, and that plant was growing on my 1st floor windowsill at university

Yes it is

My drug of choice are opiates. How would one grow that?

Opium poppy.
Fucking idiot.

It's long lasting (10 hours, so like acid), but euphoric, like MDMA or 2-CB. Visuals are geometic, and kind of like
Aztec artwork. Can take 3 hours to kick in

Can someone tell me how to grow my own LSD?

Grow opium poppies, the easiest drug containing plant you could possible hope for. Throw some opium poppy seeds on a patch of dirt in late summer and they will be growing by next spring. If Afghan farmers can do it in deserts and arid mountainsides then you can too

Yes, but it's possible, you have to effort a little

You'll need a major in organic chemistry, a decently equiped lab, and a shit ton of ergotine

files.shroomery.org/cms/5841102-practicallsd-UncleFester.pdf

lmfao just buy legal 1PLSD from the web

Interesting. Did you manage to harvest anything from it yet? Would you say it's worth it to grow it rather than just buy weed? I don't smoke much and have low tolerance so I don't need a lot.

Literally poppies, not particularly difficult

Having that arrive in the mail without even having to resort to the dark web was something special

It's not illegal, I ordered it from a local lab, arrived next day in a package by standard national postal service, shit was so cash

Are you aware of your surroundings or what you're doing while under it?

Same here, ordered it twice and it was fire

I should have mentioned that after decades of smoking I will not smoke anything else again.

How would one go about refining opium sap into something usable?

Yes, it's just like any other psychedelic (apart from stuff like DMT or DPT where you go into hyperspace). So long as you don't take heroic doses the you should be in control the whole time

i recently purchased this cbd wax. Researching online suggests this is 99% real cbd from a reliable source.

I've always been told cbd is non-psychoactive. Every time before i tried cbd I was regularly stoned too so i couldn't notice anything

however i've been taking these cbd wax dabs sober now and i DEFINITELY feel a head change effect, it's just not as strong as regular pot.

can anyone explain this / have had a similar experience?

Hmm, that looks exactly like the cactus my dad is growing. He did mention they were considered a drug, but not that it was peyote.

Opium is smokable in its own right, refining it into heroin or morphine involves chemical reactions using stuff like sulfuric acid and hydrocarbons (I think)

It's probably peyote then, good on your dad. Any idea how old it is?

I've got very old seeds that won't germinate. Any suggestions?

He did bring the first one back from Mexico over a decade ago. But it has since died afaik, or at last that's what he said. The newer ones probably are over a year old.

I just checked and the label says lophophora diffusa.

Nice. It's a different genus to peyote (lophophora williamsii), and one that I've wanted to get for a while. It has little to no mescaline, but the chemicals in it include a hypnotic sedative called pellotine, which sounds interesting to try. You'd need a lot of plant material to trip though, like with peyote

Opium poppies are actually really resilient. They can actually grow in colder climates, North-West Europe for example - all you need is the seeds and some decent garden soil and your there. A bloom every summer.

I live on the east cost in the UK and they grow wild here

In that case it might just be a reminder of his trip to mexico, he only has two smaller cacti. Although he suspiciously peculiar about not watering them.

How long are you planning to grow yours and is a single large bud enough to get affected or are we talking several buds, a whole bucket full?

Several buds,the rule of thumb for the Native American Church is the same amount as a large apple to trip properly. They take years to reach full maturity, so my plan is to keep the four oldest and use them to produce offspring, and maybe eat the others at a later date. I'm also growing Bolivian and Peruvian Torch, which look like regular cacti, contain mescaline, and are ready to eat in 3-4 years.

Your dad is right not to water them too much, they are very easy to over water, and rot if you give them too much. Less is better

does anyone know how to get started growing your own shrooms? Do i have to try buy spores or can i find them fairly easily in the wild? Also is there any special equipment i would need?

What does Sup Forums feed their plants?

Buy them online. A lot of sites give you all necessary equipment and some sort of a manual or a reference guide. Shrooms practically grow themselves and don't require that much maintenance.
Don't pick shit in wild. You'll probably spend more time and money identifying if that wild shroom is even edible, let alone a magic shroom.

Easier to grow poppies, better drugs too.

Bump for DMT.

Any suggestions for uni students looking to plant one-two cannabis plants? We can't have them in our houses or they must be undetectable...

Be an millionaire. It takes a shit ton of expensive equipment

Mix with grain get opium hash? I don't know what that's called.

Their are several species of trippy hippy cacti. It's probably a similar species

you can buy the bark you'll need online off eBay. Or if you live in certain places you can find it in the wild. There are lots of teks online on how to extract it. dmt-nexus is a good place to start or r/dmt

Ya your smoking butane or hexane I get pure cbd and it's crystals not wax. Other it's not fully refined and contains thc or your getting fucked up from the solvents.

On a scale of 1/10 how sketchy would buying afghan poppy seeds for confectionary uses be off amazon?

My little ones.

Plant food

Nobody even posts the easiest and cheapest drug to grow

Dig up a tree that looks like this, then cut off and strip the roots of bark and google how to extract it from the root bark, keyword "MHRB extraction"

How do you get your hands on them, though?

More info?

the closest you're gonna get to undetectable without growing outside is to make a spacebucket and put a carbon filter on the exhaust to help with smell. only thing is that it looks weird having a random bucket with lights and fans in your living room and shit. check out r/spacebuckets

We thought about this as well as using a closet but the issue is parents/siblings living in/visiting the same house

You can buy mushroom spores on the internet without breaking any laws (unless you live in georgia, idaho, or california). Try FreeSpores:com

Next, get yourself (or make yourself) a mushroom growing kit and get the spores germinating

4 weeks later, the freshest and safest shrooms will appear and start growing

This grow in the nature, some poeple dont have the necessity to grow them

fsre.nl
shroomery.org
google "pf tek"

I have no place for such operation

you dont need extraction, if you are prepared, you can eat cacti raw it tastes like cucumber

Literally search on YouTube "how to grow magic mushrooms"

No pistol hairs

Some of us don't live in Oregon and Washington so we have to grow them ourselves

FFS DO NOT EAT DRIED CACTUS. That shit will expand to its original size once it hits your stomach. Then you've got an hours-long pukefest to look forward to. Not what you need while you're tripping.

Protip: boil the cactus in acidified water (add lemon juice or vinegar). Reduce to a drinkable volume. Drink through a straw that is jammed as far down your throat as you can stand (otherwise you will taste the stuff, and probably puke up your own arsehole.)

>wanting to change the pH levels in your bodily fluids.
Yeah nah bruh.

You are both inexperienced idiots, stop acting like you can see hairs or balls through that shitty ass quality picture. Second those plants don't even look ok enough to start showing preflowers/sex. Don't listen to these idiots OP they think they are pros, go grab another Mountain Dew from moms fridge boys.

One of my tents, for your enjoyment.

How sketchy would buying afghan poppy seeds for confectionary use off amazon be?

I spot the troll.

I don't even know why I clicked on this thread but I'm glad I did

Have you considered upgrading to led?

Yes, I really want to and most likely will in the next 12 months. Moving house in 6 months so no time to redo my rooms, LEDs will be the agenda in the next house..

my plant currently 1/2

2/2

Indica strain? She look's happy, good job man. Only like another 3-4 week for her you think? (till cut?)

yea honestly if living with family it's just not worth it. I'm in the same situation so all I can suggest is to read up on how to grow weed and get highest yield so you'll be ready when you get your own place

They put you on a watch list though for buying them. A friend I had years back had an operation going and it was ordering the spores that caused the cops to come knocking at his door first when mushrooms we're around. I didn't even know i would have hit him up big time so it definitely wasn't a rat they just go to every place they were delivered to and checked

And the best. The best Drug if the world

A 4.0 GPA and a pretty good EE intership disagree with you

Definitely not the best drug for fun but the best for general well being.

why does she have two spines?

I was planning on growing it, any tips? Did you dig up some information on how to or how not to grow it?