What are you doing to make the internet safe for women?

What are you doing to make the internet safe for women?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/05/when-will-the-internet-be-safe-for-women/483473/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can cyberbullying be real like walk away lmfao

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/05/when-will-the-internet-be-safe-for-women/483473/

>Wu
>high profile
>woman

Nothing because it's not my problem. If they want it safe, they can do it themselves.

mysoginist

Have fun jerking yourself off to sleep virgin

I'm fully against cyber rape cyber stare cyber assault and cyber spreading. I'm constantly simultaneously lurking on several social media platforms making it safe for women trans people and people who are marginalized and oppressed by the institutional white overlords, they are so bright I must melaninitiate change in society all praise Yakub

>John Walker Flynt
>women

complaining louder =/= being harassed more

Telling them to get off it and back to the kitchen at every opportunity. Best way to survive a cyber rapist is never meeting him.

when did this become an issue?

I don't remember women whining about being called a n00b in days of old
Granted, playing Quake and Counter Strike probably didn't appeal to them as much as Twitter and Facebook do today.
Heat, kitchen, out.

yeah, us guys are always being threatened with rape or death online

Nothing because evidence shows men are harrassed more.

Grow a spine, bitch.

Wu is mentally unwell and frankly it's disgusting that media sites even humor him. They only do it because they know he provides clickbait and therefore revenue to keep up their parasitic existence.

imma fuck you and cave your skull in, leaf

Wu isn't even a woman he's just pretending

Yeah, he's probably going to kill himself from stress and it will be the fault of those who enable him as much as the fault of those who troll him. He should be institutionalised.

Does Wu still have a penis or one of those scrotum looking weird vagina things?

Probably had the full works, his parents are very wealthy.

To be fair, Wu is a terrible exemplary subject. He's plugged into twitter 24/7, always searching his own name.

I don't know if it's narcissism or what, but he has an unhealthy obsession with the internet and his own public image.

>he

RESPECT XYR'S SHITNOUNS PROLORDS!!!

I always get a laugh out of his little wiener bobbin around

It's almost sure that Wu orchestrated the whole story.
One important thing to understand with the SJW divas is the moment they don't have attention anymore they just financially die.
They have no skill, no knowledge, they are just professional victims using whiteknight and the liberal soft spot for "victims" to make money.

They are paid to spew their bullshit in conventions and whore themself for money on Patreon.

Disgusting.