I'm sad Sup Forums, can we have a baww thread?

I'm sad Sup Forums, can we have a baww thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmLv8rfunPo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DGQVX8iGbgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

self bump

i...im here with you user kun

youtube.com/watch?v=xmLv8rfunPo

This is beatiful

Thats actually really touching. Gives people some hope, I supose.

ITT faggots

all i got. havent saved many. why are you sad user?

im with you user

My best friend kissed me some time ago, told me she wanted to be together with me.
She ignored me for a month after that.
Today I learnt that she was kissing some random dude at a bar yesterday.

It just never seems to work out :/

>baww thread

oldfag detected

my time has come

user, as hard as it can get, think like me, instead of stringing you along for months, years, in some false relationship, you found out your friend was a whore and that the relationship you wanted would have gone nuclear.

You saved yourself user, even if the melancholy is hard, the suffering you avoided was immense. You were given a painfull blessing, go tame a bath, listen to some music and meditate, cry it all out and when you are done, be glad you avoided dating a lying whore and that you are alive.

Only advice I can give you user, take care, youl make it through.

bawww

Get out

got teary eyes from reading that one

Thanks user. A relationship with her would have meant lives ruined and bloodshed. Still I never feel as happy as when she's lying in my arms sleeping.

Thanks for your comment user. I appreciate it.

Anytime brother, stay strong, youl find your woman yet, im sure of it.

that's me T_T

God this one got to me man.

My mom has been hospitalised for over 3 years now. I was the one to call the emergency line. I was the one who saw the ambulance rocking back and forth while the paramedics were trying to start her heart. Still randomly cry because I miss her so much... This is one of those nights. I'm so lucky to have an amazing family and we've stuck together even when things got super rough.

Fuck...

What if im crying a little now? user

its ok

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DGQVX8iGbgk

Long but worth it

It's okay to let it out sometimes user. Only by experiencing sadness do we know to appreciate happines in better times.

Stay strong user, never give up

Let it all out and when its all gone, wahs your face and live life without the sadness you had, the grief.

We all pass through grief and we must all get over it, locking it all inside has never been the healthy thing to do. So cry user, cry as much as you need, not more, not less, just enough to get it allout of the system, then go on with life, just with smaller weights pulling you down.

well said user

This one always gets me

Haha, nice try destroying me
You succeed.

really qt girl made me feel loved for the first time in this shitty life in the past days, now shes gone to her parents for a week or smth ;_;

tfw gf now i guess

congrats user

Damn.