Why are wh*tes listening to Emo?

Why are wh*tes listening to Emo?

i dont know

They have emotions and empathy, which is also what keeps them from robbing stores and killing their children.

Because it's pretty much all white people playing emo and it's all about the experience of 16-20 year old white guys?

Gee, I wonder why white people relate.

Based roach de la roach

I didn't realize it's 2005 again

Black people have soul, wh*tes only have narcissism.

>black people have stole
FTFY

wh*tes steal black music and call it rock and roll.

Are you saying hip hop isn't 98% about narcissism?

Give me a break.

WE

W**tes b sensitive like women b

WUZ

>implying blacks have ever made anything

all you brought to the table was west african rhytms even jazz is rooted more strongly in european composers like Gershwin and schoenberg. so in reality bud blacks just leach and claim to own shit then the world just laughs at you

Gershwin and Schoenberg are Jews, not wh*Tes

>implying theres a difference

desu my boy no normie sees the diffrence

the guy in charlotsville was a jew his mothers last name was bloom, but he's still a white guy who ran over some dumbass. can't be selective about these things tyrone all or non

>middle easterneres
>White

Really made me think

desu robert johnson was a hyperoriginal savant it's actually mindblowing
of course all black american music is based in a western tradition but jazz was pretty unique too

so then the guy who killed people in charlotsville was a goat fucker?

btw I know robert johnson isn't jazz lol, I just had those 2 somewhat disconnected thoughts and typed them

Depends if he was Jewish or Israeli

ashkenazis are part european part semitic and he's pretty white

jazz had its roots long before him, desu the whole claim that any music belongs to a specific ethnicity is ridiculous especially anything post 1850. I just like playing devils advocate

whats the diffrence you already said jews arent white

Judaism is a religion, Israeli is a race. Most people use the former to refer to the latter.

but you already contradicted yourself, so you're saying jews can be whites now?

Honestly crappy midwestern emo from the 90s and early 2000s is the only music that still makes me feel anything.

No, you can be any race and practice Judaism, but if you're Israeli you're not white regardless of whether or not you preactice Judaism.

so then why did you say jews arent whites? jew is a single person who practices Judaism. Israelite is a singular Israeli.

Because Israeli people are jewish

but you just said that's not exclusive. in which case even though Gershwin was born to Russian Jewish parents Russians aren't ethnic Israelis therefore he was not a jew?

Israeli is a nationality you cretins.

>sshhh I know im making him squirm get out

Practicing Judaism doesn't make you a jew unless you're of Israeli descent. It doesn't mean the same thing for non Israelis

so the gershwin wasnt Jewish

in which case jazz roots really do lie in white music

Sure I guess, I wasn't the user posting about jazz roots

jews are technically white. but our and their interests collide so they are black listed from ever claiming whiteness. that doesnt stop them shape shifting between jew and white, only when they have something to gain from it of course

Than you have disgustingly shit taste