Aight Sup Forums

Aight Sup Forums
I'm 19, still in grade 12.
never gained any math credits, I'm a failure in math, in 9th grade college math.
All my friends that usually talk to me everyday, have stopped speaking to me, either leaving me on read, not opening my messages, not saying hi when they see me or getting all pissed when I say hi.

I have shut down all social media accounts and I'm taking a break. Before I leave Sup Forums for this break, is there anything you want to ask me?
ask me anything

Why do you think this will, in anyway, solve your problems?

If nobody speaks to me, or hears from me, they might have time to have space from me and no longer be annoyed. I don't think this will solve it, but I've tried doing this before and it didn't work.

show me your dick and asshole.

If they're ignoring you, its because they don't like you. As in, you're not a likeable person. Make new friends and don't be an autistic downer about it.
This won't solve your math issue either. Learn Algebra 1 and get the fuck outta there. I couldn't pass Algebra 2 either but Algebra 1 / Geo was all I needed.

Just kill yourself

They don't like me, yet they're my best friends?
Before this all started, they were constantly hanging out with me, bringing me out with them, I would even pay for their food and stuff. The math stuff, I don't know why but I just can't focus, if I don't pass this semester I'm going to start taking adderall

That's already in my head

Friends come and go, dude. Even best friends. I mean, seriously, you shouldn't have thought they'd be with you forever. They're especially gonna lose interest if you're being an autist who can't pass middle school math. Deactivating social media isn't gonna do anything. Them getting messaged a few months later will probably just make them wanna not open your message. Stand your ground, move on, pass math, and stop being a bitch. Its easier said than done but its worth more than contemplating suicide.

Just do it, make your dreams come true!

You're right, I mostly care about the friend shit more than math right now, this round I'm actually doing good, I need to pass 2 more math classes next if I pass this one.
I didn't really think they'd be with me forever, but all of a sudden, from being "closest friend" to literally nothing in a weekend is just confusing.

Adderall can't fix stupid, ya dummy

But it can fix being unfocused as fuck
not sure if i'll be on it since I have other meds

>care about the friend shit more than math
I don't blame you. You're entitled to your emotions and what you feel is alright. I've had a best friend of 6 years just go nothing on me too. You simply cannot weep and stay rooted in that, else that's really being a bitch. Doing good in math? Nice. Continue it. You lost friends, its okay. I'm sure you're not friendless, and even if you are, who cares, you're working on self improvement so you can be someone you can be proud of, someone others can stand by and befriend.

I've ghosted best friends before and they were just as confused as you.

Have a long hard think bro, just because you're too stupid to figure out what you did wrong, doesn't mean you did nothing wrong.

Also, what changed? I suspect you guys don't have to hang out anymore. As in there is no solid reason (like same classes, same place of work, same social scenes) for them to hang with you anymore.

Just because people are nice to you doesn't mean they like you, it's often just because they're stuck with you for whatever reason and don't want to come across as a cunt.

>never gained any math credits, I'm a failure in math
You might as well kill yourself now at this point.

Nigger fagot

Separating yourself from people is never the answer. If you're actually suicidal like you said then just distancing yourself more will make it worse. If there are any people who are still talking to you then talk to those people more. If there's not any then find new friends. It makes no sense to make yourself feel more lonely.

Also, get a tutor dude. Or get some help from friends

There wasn't a change, or a reason. It was just all of a sudden. We were all friends, all close. Everybody was honest with me and now of a sudden it's nothing. You maybe right..

Just talk to them faggot, don't hide urself. If they don't understand u, fuck'em.

awww honey when you grow up you gona be lucky to even have 1 friend

but that doesn't work. I've tried that. I honestly think if everybody has a break from me, when I come back people won't be annoyed with me being there. I'm probably wrong

I take it you've been through this friend bullshit? if so, how'd you get through it?

they will forget u

probably

but you're 19, don't worry life is longer than u wish

go through what? not having friends? im introverted as fuck and grew up kinda isolated so its a miracle i even managed to make 1 friend in my life time lol

oh
rip

thanks everyone
appreciate the feedback and shit
I'm abandoning thread.

They don't want to hang out with a 19 year old high schooler. They're already starting their second year in college, moving on with their lives, and you're two years behind them.

You're being more of an inconvenience and a burden to them, and that weird older kid to your current classmates.