Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.com/story/3077866/alex-oxlade-chamberlain-wants-to-leave-arsenal-this-summer-sources
youtube.com/watch?v=z3fm7Ej6HT4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYOy8qkYWFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>AKBs still exist

wenger out

WONGA OUT

fucking hell I thought I couldn't hate them any more
disgusting

what is this blasphemy? arsenal didnt win shit until arsene showed up! nice job shopping some crusty brit in place of arsene, user, but Arsene FC ain't shit without ARSENE!

>inb4 someone actually takes me seriously like i don't know there's a proper original version of fever pitch

>"George Graham's regime was like living in Iraq under Saddam [Hussein]," Limpar told Aftonbladet TV. "He was disgusting. You would turn up for training one day and he would call [one player] into his "room", although it wasn't a room because everyone could hear what he was saying. Then he [Graham] would say: 'I have sold you to Leeds.' So the player replies: 'I don't want to join Leeds.' Graham then says: 'Well, you just have to pack your bag and leave.'

WENGER OUT

>look luis [suarez] i really wanna help you guys out, i really really do, but you took the game out of your hands when you gave up that last goal to cavani!

arghhh thats supposed to say "but you took the game out of my hands when you gave up that last goal to cavani"

12th man aint the only one having an "off day" huh?

>giving up on players just because they don't follow the rules

comeon, hasnt' arsene taught you anything? you only shitcan polish guys who smoke in the showers, otherwise you give >Your guys like theo, ox, ramsey, and now xhaka something like 5-10yrs to come good so you EVENTUALLY look smarter than everyone else!

>Everyone but Wonga OUT

feeling anymore WOB than before after last night's performance lad? I think you said you were still kind of on the fence about Wenger leaving before. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

#ArsenalDNA?

(tho hey if alexis goes to P$G i want them to find a way to get rabiot back cuz >we need a CM/offensive-engine more than anything else right now. even alexis (tho that's quite debatable if you assume he's easily >our leading scorer again next year)

>embarrassing first leg thrashing
>manager announces he's leaving at the end of the season
>put in a brave, performance to be proud of in the 2nd leg

MUST

Holy shit

what a fucking game

WENGER OUT

i'm pretty much where i've been all season (i can't thump my chest like #WongaOUT but i'm growing more and more curious as to what a post-wenger arsenal side would look like)

PROS: obviously a new guy coming into, what, the #5 most valuable FC in the world might actually spend money [on players] like he's at the #5 most valuable FC in the world. not to mention that he's probably less likely to perennially create #FreeLucas! type situations cuz he insists on playing "his guys" like iwobi, ox, theo, ramsey, now xhaka, etc >>>> all else.

CONS: the gravy train is what it is at arsene's arsenal, and the lads know as long as they finish 4th/+ and survive their CL group there's no real expectations beyond that. a transition year or two to get rid of arsene's longtime guys who never fully "came good" (***OX***, theo, ramsey, etc) could have >us pulling a >moyes/LvG, or even worse, something more towards a liverpool.

that said, >we are something like the 5th most valuable FC in the world, so maybe in the immediate aftermath of #WongaOUT the board will let the n00b come in and spend $$$ like a big boy to make sure there's no "pulling a manutd-to-liverpool" after wonga goes?

>TLDR = i cant fully say WONGA OUT!!! but i can say i'm growing more and more curious as to what a post-wonga arsenal side would look like. and every time ox or especially iwobi starts over lucas i just cant help but wonder even more what another manager would do with this legit-proper side (that, as always, is...

OH MY GOD BARCA DID IT! 10-MAN BARCA DID IT!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU WITH HAHAHAHHA I TOLD YOU UEFALONA WOULD HAVE A LIL HELP!!!!

>now P$G will six-sure offer alexis 300k/week to make this side better.

everything has to fuck arsenal in the end! =P

It's amazing how anything french is bound to fail (except henry).
PSG outdid >us in the pathetic department

>PSG outdid >us in the pathetic department

amen to that my brother! and even tho spuds have 56pts to >our 50 right now, you know when it's all said and done we're still gonna celebrate st totteringham's day this season (which is just that much more fun when >we pip them for 4th to knock them out of the CL =)

That's going to kill Sanchez going to PSG.

Woww, with that sort of pathetic collapse, Unai Emery would be a fantastic replacement for Wenger.

This match was WWE tier, I'm still astonished
So much diving, abysmal refs, 5 minutes of added time, Di maria missing a sitter
what a shitshow

Thank god for PSG, no one will ever mention 10-2 again after that choke fest.

>That's going to kill Sanchez going to PSG
what? if anything i'd be more worried that they'll be willing to pay ~40mil/+ GBP for the x-fer and offer him 300k/week now, since they might be realizing that they need a legit goalscorer up front cuz at the end of the day cavani and angel d. maria aint gonna win you jack squat diddly shit.

that said, if P$G gets that much more desperate for alexis let him go to them if you can nick a cheeky rabiot on the way back! he can play for my team (even if his mom is hovering over the contract signing like "PUT IN A MANDATORY # OF APPEARANCES CLAUSE!)

>#ArsenalDNA

>Barcelona actually did it
THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE US IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

fun to watch though
2nd most entertaining match i've seen this season and far more entertaining than any of ours

yeah your boy nerman was diving like he was trying to medal in the olympics high dive or something. you could see that this game meant something to him.

of course, when you've got a front line of messi suarez neymar, you're up against a *shrug* team in P$G, and of course YOU'RE FUCKING UEFALONA IN THE FLESH, go figure that even a cheeky away goal for P$G and a 10-man barca wasn't enough to deny them from working their magic to give barca some much needed penalties when they needed them the most, couple in some "skills taught by LvG @ " and the result? UEFA gets their "fairy tale finish" which they can now hopefully ride into a barca/RM final, or possibly a barca/buyern final.

We have no right to gloat. Thank Wenger for that.

>those barca player celebrations

imagine being able to feel that much joy from something

luis enrique in when?

honestly what wrong have i done to not deserve this kind of happiness?

happiness is a myth my friend

I hope envy is too.
Sometimes I imagine how good life would be for Barcelona fans and feel worse about my own

I have to admit it's been bretty good since messi debuted

>enjoying such a tainted win
India pls

>implying you didn't enjoy the Kosc handball winner

I should have just become a Barca fan when Henry joined you

Yfw you realise Wenger being sacked mid-season during a title challenge would have spurred the team on to win the PL

>Wenger sacked this week
>coast through the next couple of games unspectacularly because there's no immediate replacement lined up
>Thierry Henry takes over just before the NLD
>we completely play Spurs off the park and it feels like that time he came back on loan and scored the winner against Leeds
>beat United a week later to secure top 4
>meet Spurs in the FA Cup final and do the same again
>then we just let the good times roll in

>Leicester sack Ranieri
>suddenly on a great run of form
>Enrique says he'll leave at the end of the season
>Barcelona overcome a 4-0 deficit

It's pretty obvious what we have to do now.

>Scrape through Lincoln
>a couple of draws
>lose NLD to a Harry Kane winner of course
>lose to Mou as always
>knocked out by Moul/Chelsea again
>mfw

>>lose NLD to a Harry Kane winner of course

didn't you forget "penalty" in there?

>Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain wants to join the exodus of players planning to leave Arsenal this summer with sources telling ESPN FC that the England midfielder is now determined to reignite his career away from the Emirates Stadium.

>The 23-year-old, whose contract expires in June 2018, completed the full 90 minutes of Arsenal's 5-1 Champions League round-of-16 second-leg defeat against Bayern Munich on Tuesday evening and also played the whole of Saturday's 3-1 loss at Liverpool.

espnfc.com/story/3077866/alex-oxlade-chamberlain-wants-to-leave-arsenal-this-summer-sources

we've still got City, Spurs and United to play in the league so

>lose all of them
>finish 6th
>wenger announces he's staying for "at least two more years"
>Wilshere comes back and gets injured in pre-season training

by Coquelin or Gabriel

You can get odds of 4/11 on Wenger being manager next season at Arsenal
Make aswell profit from our misery

why is this so inevitable ;_;
who /bringGrahamback/ here

good, he is shit anyway, let them all leave and then pray that the new manager has good fortune when it comes to signing new players.

>tfw things have become so bad that I'm actually starting to think positively of Ox

unironically one of our best players in both legs against Bayern and watching him applaud the fans after the games with hardly anyone else actually made me feel a bit of compassion
Also, if he really doesn't want to "reignite his career" then I can't begrudge him that. It's a bit late as far as our team is considered but he's still young and could yet achieve something in football.

>Finally looking good
>'Later lads haha'
Fuck sake OX

It's not Wenger's fault that he can't train players properly. Players like Ox, Bellerin and Mustafi would probably develop into decent players under a competent manager. But under Wenger they're destined to be shit.

WENGER
FOREVER

Is Pires actually doing his coaching badges or is he just chilling around the club?

He's not my boy nor my nigga, it's a shame that it's JESUS that gets injured and not this histrionic diver

>Sanchez almost certain to leave
>Ox looking like he wants to leave
>Ozil probably going to leave if another club will take him
>Wilshere probably tempted to leave Arsenal as well

Seeing that Wenger is setting up the club to fail after this season, it's almost certain that he'll leave this summer.

>not rating based Neymar
disgusting

DIEDIEDIE

>rumours that Stan and his son favour Henry to take over if Wenger leaves

hmmmmmmmmmm

Whats going to happen to alexis and ozil?

Look uhhh we just have to wait and see.

they'll stay if Titi takes over

looking at this makes me realise just how short alexshit is

First they back Wenga and then they wanna fuck off. What the fuck is wrong with this club?

Alexis to a European top 4 club, Mesut might stay because Wenger will extend 2 years.

>tfw no Henry, Zlatan or Pogba

youtube.com/watch?v=z3fm7Ej6HT4

He's can't openly criticise the manager without sounding like a complete bitch. But he is allowed to say that he is open to leaving, especially when the club hasn't offered him a new contract yet, without causing too much of a fuss at the training ground.

Why is he so smug?

Ozil is shit and needs to leave.

Actually the only good players on arsenal ATM is Sanchez, bellerin, and koscielny.

The amount of signings Wenger skipped on because he's a fucking Jew is finally starting to bite. Hell he missed draxler just this January because is a cheapskate.

Arsenal need a complete overhaul. Players that want to actually win games and not just collect retirement money for exercising.

>Actually the only good players on arsenal ATM is Sanchez, bellerin, and koscielny.
amerishits strike again

2/3 not that bad

>Bellerin
He's a literal pacebabby. I like the fact that he seems to have a passion for the club, but all he does is run like a headless chicken. He can't defend and he can't cross. He's probably the sort of player that can get better under a better manager, but Wenger certainly won't make him any better.

Bet you think ozil is good and Wenger should stay too eh.

>2
Koscielny, while still our best defender right now, is steadily getting worse and it's noticeable. He's on the verge of being shit again. Pace has gone and he's making a lot of mistakes.

Clearly Wenger won't get the best out of him. Good players need good managers. Not some dumbass that thinks losing 5-1 three times in a row to the same team is fine.

He should go back to Barca. They need a RB and Jorge sampaoli would work his ass out.

bellerin is not good

At arsenal.

Because he knows he has clubs lining up for him while everyone else is stuck

and yet he is still the linchpin that holds arsenal's defense together
but yeah I agree he is on a downward slope

>come home
>see the PSG score

we didn't do too bad desu

Idiot. We lost 1-5 at home and 10-2 on aggy.
They won 4-0 at home and lost 6-5.

Our's is much worse ffs

hope lincoln rekts this banter club and wenger is assassinated by claude.

Arsenal board believe Wenger will finish season strongly with #afc & can take the club forward next season, @guardian_sport reporting.

rather be shit than choke desu

>Arselel's best ever player
>barely even a footnote in Barcelona's history

Really made me think..

>1-0 up at home
>end up losing the match 1-5

think about what you're saying for a second mate

apples and oranges la

curse of the captain and that

>best player ever
Slippy pls

who is Liverpool's best ever player?

>[LOLKANESCORES 2H penalty conceded] by Coquelin or Gabriel

uhhh m8 i think you forgot about someone here

>inb4 xhaka coquelin and gabriel form a rap group called "three studs up"

Arsenal are still a joke.

Losing 5-1 to the same team, 3 times in a row, is worse than what just happened to PSG.

been a joke since 2009 m8, arguably 2007 but I give them some slack cause new stadium.

>Is Pires actually doing his coaching badges or is he just chilling around the club?

honestly at this point i think he just hangs around the club to siphon his eternal youth off of the lads (i.e. how do you think cazorla got so old so quick? ...while pires still looks to be a robust ~37 years old tops? =)

Which top club would even want Ox?

Other than Ozil and Alexis, the best these other guys can hope for is Dortmund.

I rather that then choke like PSG did desu

>if alexis eats his vitamins and says his prayers he might still one day grow up and be able to properly va va voom!

You'd rather lose 15-3 on aggregate in the space of a year to the same team?

At least PSG can make the case they were "robbed"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYOy8qkYWFE

just bring him home ffs

Didn't watch the PSG game but yes, i rather be ridiculously bad than us choking

would hurt me more desu