Oklahoma just made Abortion illegal

Oklahoma decided to stop fucking around with inventing new restrictions that make getting an abortion so difficult and expensive that no lower class person could ever manage, and decided to just make abortion completely illegal. A felony.

Roe v. Wade? They don't care, in fact they're hoping that they can overturn it. Which they'll probably have to do when the law is challenged for violating the same issues raised in that case.

Personally I think that abortion should not only be legal, but mandatory if you're on welfare. Is it murder? Depends on your viewpoint of when life begins. But the important question isn't whether it is murder or not. It's whether its worthwhile to have regardless.

Remember, every nog, white trash, or spic aborted is one less gang member who grew up in a "troubled family" who "didn't do nothing."

I say if you're going to oppose abortion, you should have to adopt a least one of the children you forced the parents to keep. Lets see you maintain your arrogant stance on women's right to choose when your middle or upper-class family has to adopt Tyrone or Jose.

Basically, I'm saying you can't have it both ways, protecting the child by banning aborting him, then turn around and bitch about welfare and dindus once he was born into a family that isn't ready.

SOURCE: npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/05/19/478743035/oklahoma-lawmakers-pass-bill-that-makes-performing-an-abortion-a-felony

Has links to the actual bill passed and the voting records.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=list of poorest counties in the US&l=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you just now realizing that most people are dumb and do not comprehend the consequences of their actions?

We need to start aborting immigrants

We could do what 99% of societies have done through out human history. Hang the gang members by the neck until dead instead of killing babies.

The western world has less than replacement birth rates because of abortion. We cant pay for social security because of abortion. We are 19 trillion in debt because of the millions of people who should be in our economy producing wealth that aren't

>abortion caused the national debt and social security insolvency

Holy shit please stay in your designated conservacuck containment zones. The last thing us yankees need is scum like you bringing STDs, unwanted pregnancies and infant mortality rates on par with 3rd world countries to our civilized societies.

There is no reason to have 'replacement rates' if you stop immigration.

Mandatory abortion followed by sterilization. For the fathers and mothers of welfare babies

Sterilization is a bit too far, in my opinion.
Give them something to strive for.
If you get off welfare, you can start a family. Never know, it might make a difference in the Mexican community, whom are usually known for being more family oriented.

Welp Oklahoma used to be a same place to live.

Lol all of those are southern nigger issues you racist twat

All of those things are rampant in broken down counties all throughout "red america", along with hilariously high rates of food stamp recipients. of the top 10 poorest/shittiest counties in the US, all but 1 are 80+% white, and half of them are 99+% white.

daily reminder than you dont have to be black to be a nigger. poor conservacucks are the biggest niggers there are: they cry about paying into a system while simultaneously leeching off it like the worthless parasites they are.

so is Abortion. do you really want MORE southern niggers by banning abortion? they are by far the biggest recipients of the procedure.

Great. No more murder.

I think the 1st comment on NPR site sums it up nicely:

Oklahoma has so many problems right now but the legislature prefers to waste taxpayer money on something that will be declared unconstitutional. The state has no industry besides oil and gas so right now the state is 1.6 billion dollars in debt and sinking fast. Oklahoma is afraid of anything new and different, plus it has a poorly educated workforce, so new industry won't come here. So how will they prepare a better workforce? The state is debating whether it should go to a four day school week to save money. Vacant teaching positions are not being filled. Some schools are laying off teachers. It's a poor poor state but instead of fixing problems they pass a law that will be overturned.

That dosent mean that the full 80% white pop is on fs, you should also cote sources instead of throwing numbers around

lmgtfy.com/?q=list of poorest counties in the US&l=1

While I applaud it, it won't have any effect. In communist Romania, abortion was made illegal in '68, then had a short baby boom. But then the birth rate dropped dramatically as women were having illegal abortions.

America is finally uncucking, this almost brings a tear to my eye

this a good thing but women scum will still kill their babies by throwing them into dumpsters, down the toilet, into the rivers, etc

it's not a good thing because the only people getting abortions are black people
this doesn't solve that white people simply don't have kids or that Hispanics have 5 kids apiece, which are the bigger issues

in principle I am against abortion but it's simply not practical to ban it right now

>producing wealth
Congratulations on writing the dumbest thing ever

Based Oklahoma