What the fuck is happening in Sweden?

What the fuck is happening in Sweden?

>2 telecommunication towers suddenly collapsed in a week
>cars burning every night in multiple cities
>islamists sit in government like it´s normal day (maybe it is in Sweden?)

Are you going to do something?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20160520/sweden-investigates-after-series-of-tech-glitches
thelocal.se/20160520/knock-on-delays-for-air-passengers-in-sweden
dt.se/dalarna/borlange/flera-brander-pa-tjarna-angar-polis-och-raddningstjanst-utsatta-for-stenkastning
sydsvenskan.se/2016-05-18/19-bilar-forstorda-pa-samma-p-plats#&gid=1&pid=1
nt.se/nyheter/norrkoping/soffa-sattes-i-brand-i-klockaretorpet-om4141389.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2
Wait what?

No, Sweden did this to themselves.

Yes, another one today

>do something
praise allah?

I forgot to mention fligh chaos in Stockholm because of "network maintenance" and problems in train system.

I will get drunk and watch animu :3

Honestly, what can I do?

Nordiska Motståndsrörelsen are seriously fucking autistic. My local kampgrupp put up police tape with their logo on the main entrance to my town's city hall, and sticked decals on lamp posts. They wrote a description of it being a "jolly day" or something, like a scout group. AFA is better at their activism than NMR, and you better believe that AFA are retarded.

I couldn't vote in the last election, but if the rest of the parties don't get their shit together by 2018, I'm voting for Sverigedemokraterna even though only the top of the pyramid isn't retarded.

Our Minister of Housing was a Turkshit empathizer, the guy Miljöpartiet shat out as a replacement didn't want to shake hands with a woman.

At least 75% of this country are either completely sheltered to it all or just flat out deny that muslims are a problem.

No. Not yet anyway. I got work to go to and chores at home man. As long as I got my income and shit I couldn't give a fuck if Russia wants to sabotage our telecommunication towers.

That was just Telia being a shit-tier ISP tho.

Just blame it on Russia man

Hey Swedes you know you are safe if you slaughter the mudslime invaders, right? Look at what happened to Breivik. Start cleansing the disease.

Idiots did this to them selves. Let them burn.

you are the problem

The last thing they should do.

The shitskins are probably at fault and Russia is our saving grace.

I have zero sympathy for Sweden at this point

Its obvious that Trump being rude has caused this.

Got a source on that?

Not that user but thelocal.se says

>A radio mast which came down from a water tower outside of Falköping on Friday was not sabotaged, police have said.
>"It's to do with the course of time. It's come off because of wear and tear," police officer Morgan Tärning told the TT newswire.
> Earlier in the day, it had sparked concern that it could be linked to another radio mast in Borås snapping less than a week ago because of sabotage.

thelocal.se/20160520/knock-on-delays-for-air-passengers-in-sweden

dt.se/dalarna/borlange/flera-brander-pa-tjarna-angar-polis-och-raddningstjanst-utsatta-for-stenkastning

sydsvenskan.se/2016-05-18/19-bilar-forstorda-pa-samma-p-plats#&gid=1&pid=1

nt.se/nyheter/norrkoping/soffa-sattes-i-brand-i-klockaretorpet-om4141389.aspx

Sweden needs to borrow money and distribute it as gibs like Soros recommended
this will placate the chimpout for a few years

>police have said.
I wonder..
If there was a coordinated series of sabotage and intentional disruptions done by mudslimes in Sweden, would the Swedish police cover it up or admit it?

All the news about "technical" problems etc is bullshit of course. You can´t say to public that somebody attacked your systems.

Comms is mostly out. Now the next realistic target would be power plants or anything other public utilities

These towers are about 200ft tall? I highly doubt migrants would be able to bring these down even with simple tools. And wasn't the first one brought down with an explosion?

Man..
Its kinda scary when you start to think how easy it would be to throw an entire country into chaos with a few hundred men and a single cargo container of gear..

Any tacticianer can throw any first wolrdwide city into chaos. It's simply a three part process
1. Cut the communication so when things go down no help can come.
2. Attack public utlities. Water treatment plants, power plants, and goverment facilities (police, fire dept, etc.)
3. Depending on the city agricultural system works. Cut the roadways that transport food, or destroy the farms and such.

You must be highly organized to be able to orchestrate such a coordinated attack

Dont forget that our liberals are trying to blame this on the russians

Honestly tho how were shitskins able to bring down these comm towers?

all me

The first tower was brought down because someone messed with the bolts holding the wires down

Maybe you should envelop your communication hubs in faggot propaganda. It worked against the submarines

Im guessing the same thing with the 2nd as well?

I will never understand why Sweden worries about Russia..
Why would they destabilize Sweden?
We're next to them and even we aren't that paranoid..

I think you could get one of those things down with ~10kg of thermite and some power tools.

Russia is completely owned and raped by niggers: kikes, azeris, chechens, uzbeks, other nigger races own Russia all the way down to the vodka bottle. It's a lost cause just like the USA or France (Paris region is already majority african).

Give a north front for the russians towards western Europe

>We're next to them and even we aren't that paranoid
Maybe its because the last time the Russians tried to invade they got their asses handed to them?

Could be nothing, but this is the doctrine of Hybrid warfare that Russia practices.

Demoralize, destablize, normalize.

I seriously doubt they'll pull anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is them testing the waters.

I doubt it's islamists as they don't have an incentive to do the more heavy shit that's happening like sabotaging communications.

thats not all

>911 system down
>rail system down

yeah its nothing sven
nothing to see here

>What the fuck is happening in Sweden?
Multiculturalism
>Are you going to do something?
Nope, people voted for it and they got it. I am just going to sit here and tell every one ''i told you so and you still voted for it'' when they start whining.

>These towers are about 200ft tall? I highly doubt migrants would be able to bring these down even with simple tools. And wasn't the first one brought down with an explosion?
They throw grenades at each other all the time in southern Sweden. They got military grade explosives and weapons.

Wait.. what..?
Wouldn't Russia need to go trough Norway or Finland to get to Sweden?
Unless they do it by sea, in which case they could just invade Denmark or Germany..

>they got their asses handed to them?
To be fair, they still won, though with large casualties..

It could be hybrid war and a demonstration of power but at the sometime it will force Sweden to think about security. If you want to hurt Sweden you would not want to give any warnings, just let Sweden continue ruining their security. I do think that this must be organized because all this happened in a week (except car burning which is ordinary).

Sweden must fall. A necessary sacrifice to Satan to save the white race.

How? Do they say it's russians burning cars or something?

I think the whining starts when they are out of electricity for some time.

>They throw grenades at each other all the time in southern Sweden.
>except car burning which is ordinary
How do the Swedish people still have a positive image of immigrants? HOW?!

WHERE THE HUENIGGER FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING

Thats were its i hit the wall on that logic too but that would be the most realisitc goal if it was by russians

The car burning is done by the "youths" i.e. muslims. They are normal and increasing phenomena in Sweden and separate thing from these sabotage things.

The optimal invasion platform for Sweden is through Gotland. Due to the massive amount of military stationed in Kaliningrad it's also fully feasible, considering Gotland is fully undefended and the Swedish government has even stated they cannot defend it.

It's quite funny, actually.

>I think the whining starts when they are out of electricity for some time.
Yeah, the whining and the dying :D
>How do the Swedish people still have a positive image of immigrants? HOW?!
They watch only mainstream media and are brainwashed with the ''most of the people are not like that'' meme
>WHERE THE HUENIGGER FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING
Honestly i think its just a false flag to get popular support for the new agreement we just signed with NATO allowing NATO to use Sweden as a base of operation to attack Russia in case of war. I don't see why Russia would do it, if they wanted to fuck us why not go full out? Why ruin the surprise and do some teeny weeny sabotage and nothing more.

The leftist (literally communist up until the 90s) and SD where the only parties who voted against it. This might be it, i see the pieces being moved into place.

>considering Gotland is fully undefended
They actually stationed a few tanks and some guys and they are rebuilding the defenses atm. But you're right, its practically undefended and they can not defend it. Its in range of Iskander to.

Google "sweden grenade" and you can find multiple old news articles about grenade attacks in Sweden. From what I've understood, these attacks tend to be multicultural enrichment.

This is no longer the "it's happening" moment.

It's long over, boys.

Sweden is being colonized by hordes of muslims who literaly impregnate white women white swen is building blocks on minecraft. Forget Russia, your cokntry is already under invasion.

>Sweden is being colonized by hordes of muslims
yes
>who literaly impregnate white women
No, but they are impregnating their own women and they give birth to 5+ babies all the time
>Forget Russia
I never said i was worried about the slavs
>your cokntry is already under invasion.
Yes, i know.

Yeah it hasn´t been just a meme for a long time.