Well Sup Forums start packing your things...

Well Sup Forums start packing your things. We owe black people for the pain we caused to them the torment the lashes of there ancestors scared them for life as a descendant of a slave owner please forgive me you deserved better

>as a descendant of a slave owner
All white ppl aren't you retard de..

promise silver
deliver lead

sure
1/2

MY GREAT GREAT TGREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAS A SLAVE AND NOW I LIVE FREE GIVE ME MONEY MURRIKA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you for posting in my thread and agreeing about the barbaric white race

2/2

Shit like this will guarantee a Trump win in 2020.

>Thank you
for remaining at your capability level

Love these vids more view of niggers hurting whites

fucking black people give other minorities a bad name you will never see a mexican asking for your house. he might ask you to mow your lawn or clean it. Lazy ass monkeys

The white race is already going extinct

bruh fuck off your rasist ass honky fuking kill yourself dead beat nigger

It's still murder you racist fucker honestly white people. so we might aswell count all the slaves your murdered fucking bitch

with that logic- my grandfather was killed by a black man, therefore all black people need to be in jail

You first.

i agreed with this until i read the random white nationalists whiny bitching starting at sentence 6

america is gonna be hispanic in the future tho not black

aren't like 95% of them already in jail?

>Ha-haa! GOT EEM

t. blinded by white privilege

Are you stupid you white supremacist fucker how dare you say that blacks started slavery you dirty white ape

>1860
>Started slavery

bruh wtf just a bunch of fucking racist in this thread

How about this?

The N word was invented by the white people so black people using it is cultural approperiation and therefore racist.

>Only white people can use the N word.

Irish were slaves too.
Guess those descendants owe these folks too.

Also, those white families that helped those folks on the underground railroad... they also need to pay up, I guess.

>mfw I'm black and think BLM is the most retarded thing to come from niggas since trap music

im mexican you fucking monkey

But are you off the plantation?

DACA has established kids are not responsible for their parents actions.

that is what we call an abomination

I fucking love being white so fucking much. I wonder if niggers are smart enough to realize how fucking stupid and useless they are. Black Lives Matter? No, they really don't.

>tfw west coast never owned slaves
>tfw my family emigrated here after the civil war and were treated poorly similar to blacks
>tfw east coast gets cucked by black reparations
Ultimate kek