It blows my mind that anyone thinks the most hated president in American history should be treated well

It blows my mind that anyone thinks the most hated president in American history should be treated well

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/04/the-flip-flop-president/522840/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Must have a pretty small mind then. The only way Trump is going to not win the next election is if democrats fix the issues that got him elected in the first place (bigotry towards white males and corruption in the democratic party).

Rioting and constantly using the media to attack him for petty shit is just going to get him more support by regular people who think its silly.

it's not bongo

bringin' out the oldies huh kid.

you know whos a bigger threat to our nation? jacob rothschild

They sure are special snowflakes; Aren't they? They can dish it out. But when it comes time to take it, they cry foul and start going on about freedom of speech. Not knowing that freedom of speech doesn't protect you from criticism.

It blows my mind that Trump is the most hated president in Americna history. What has he even done worth hating him for? Seems most people are just too young to remember the Bush years.

Hate trump but you're not really wrong. Infighting and the entire identity of the Democratic party being about protecting minorities isn't a good way to get a majority vote.

I swear every time I hear LGBT it gets longer. At the emmy's i heard some broad say Q and then like 4 other letters after it. The tyranny of the minority is real.

It blows my mind how a person can post an image with THAT caption, and not recognize the irony in it.

You think you're so much better than inbred southern rednecks, but you actually believe the exact same things. Only the minor details are different.

You think that only certain people's opinions matter, and when something happens contrary to them that it is somehow invalid.

>respect obama
>doesnt respect trump
>complains about not respecting obama

1/10 because b8d me.

Man I've been cracking up all day about his "rocket man" comment. It's one thing to act like a retarded towards his uneducated fan base, but it's a whole 'nother story to act like a retarded in front of the leaders of the world. We're officially a joke. We're the meme country

Everyone hates trump, even the people that voted for him. But with hillary blaming every white male for all the evil in the world and the democratic party rigging the primary, what other choice was there?

People voted for him hoping there would be such a shock that things might change, but in the end the democrats just doubled down on all the racist bullshit.

> bigotry toward white males

Whatthefuckamireading.jpg

I miss Bush. This asshole makes me long for simple incompetence. Trump is actively dangerous.

Dems already said they were rebranding themselves as a blue collar populist party. Throw progressive ideas on top of that and they're golden with the working class and intelligista. Republican party is about to collapse though. They control the entire government and can hardly get anything done do to infighting. Hopefully we don't move to one party but I doubt that'll happen

>tyranny

You keep using that word. I do think it means what you think it means....

If ever there was a post that screamed "I am too young to remember Bush", it was this.

>Trump is actively dangerous.
how so?

You're supposed to hate the boss, that's how it works. Everywhere!

I'm older than you puppy. Official oldfag. And if in any way you would take a president who took office with the help of a foreign government over any former president including Carter, Ford, or even Nixon, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Have you looked at the armageddon clock lately? 5 minutes to midnight.

>Official oldfag

If you lucky you might get old. Dick.

Sure, we don't like him, sure, he's an idiot, sure, we didn't vote for him. But guess what, he's in power now, just because we hate doesn't mean we shouldn't try to aid him, it's one thing to say: "I disagree with Trump's policy on healthcare because X, I think we could do X to fix the issue he's trying to address." But it's another thing to say: "WAH TRUMP IS SO DUMB AND STUPID AND OUR WHOLE SYSTEM IS BROKEN AND LETS RIOT BECAUSE WE DIDNT GET OUR WAY!"

Tl;dr: I don't like him but I support him anyways cuz he's my president.

>Official oldfag

>take a president who took office with the help of a foreign government
oooh, I see, you are one of those braindead CNN drones. How about basing your opinions on actual evidence for once?

Lol trump ain’t perfect. But can you actually now imagine stale old Clinton in office?

Haven't seen anything, what are you talking about? I mean if you are just going to reference some horseshit opinion from CNN dont even bother.

How's that penis taste? Is it yummy?

I prefer not to suck dicks.

Literally blocked over "Arguing with a Christian."

Get your own memes, you fucking loser chodes.

Yeah the mentally ill are now stored among us now

fuck off liberal cunt. Trump is loved and has HUGE ratings. You just rely on your fake news and fake polls (like the one saying hillary was going to win by 95% certainty)

You fags can't even meme. It is so cringeworthy.

Uranium deal made someone a shit load of money. Where's her tax returns. You really think she's paid taxes on all that?

What Happened

Its a sad time when republicans are seen as the levelheaded and rational ones.

I remember before the election right up to the day people were laughing at the idea of trump winning. I told people that with how anyone who says they voted for trump is being attacked the polls must be way off, and I was called a racist and attacked for being a white male.

>It blows my mind that anyone thinks the most hated president in American history should be treated well

Clinton LOST. Clinton DESERVED to lose. Clinton CHEATED and still lost. Clinton lost to an unknown negro in 2008. Clinton lost to DONALD TRUMP in 2016.

Figure it out: People hate Hillary Clinton.

I keep forgetting shes a two time loser, even with all the help she got.

All these memes and pictures of frogs make a truly salient point. How could anyone not see that trump the best in the whole wide world?

You idiots are idiots.

This crap has happened to the last few Republican presidents. They win and suddenly they're Hitler, because the Left are a bunch of cry babies who want to take their ball and go home when no one wants to play w/ their crazy.

This idea that Trump is so bad is stupider than Trumps twitter feed.

> uranium deal
> made money

You have no idea how that "uranium deal" actually worked or how many governmental bodies signed off on it. Fuck you're dumb.

To be an Oldfag you need a chan Seal of Approval this is one of many

You can be -ist towards anyone, dumbass. The liberal college professors aren't bastions of sociological ethics. You can be racist to a white person, sexist to a man, or bigoted towards a straight person. The fucking "power" argument is asinine horseshit.

1/10. Made me reply.

Yeah, I'm a dumb fuck.... Kek

Kek. It was at 2 minutes under Bush during the Iraq war. Fucking moron.

The power argument isn't bullshit just because. Those are the people who define the terms. It just means racism and bigotry don't have the same exact meaning. The power argument is bullshit because minorities aren't as helpless as they pretend to be

Hillary wasnt voted president bruh.

we're not talking about the election bruh

Your blind stupidity really would be funny if it weren't just so damn sad

I don't understand this meme. No one is actually denying his role as president. People don't support him but only the elite of retards say he's not the president. Cuckservatives are too stupid to understand nuance?

You keep telling yourself that.

It blows my mind that the political illiterates of the left think Trump is the most hated president with a 40+ approval rate. Man's got nothing on Nixon or Carter in their last days.

didnt get the joke bruh.

>"I’ve been around for a long time and it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.”

-Donald Trump

>Not comparing by time sequence

>Everyone hates trump, even the people that voted for him.

That's why his approval rating is 38% right now, because everyone hates him. I do realize that 38% isn't amazing, but it still a lot of people. Saying that nobody supports him is just being misleading and untruthful.

so now it does better under a populist

Trump has consistently loved this country.

He has been consistent I his beliefs.

He can't be bought by special interest groups. So no special interest groups support him.

Keep lying to yourselves about Trumps popularity.
Even though it didn't work for you last time. You ate insane and doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result is kind of your thing. So have fun with it....we certainly will.

>taking armageddon clock seriously

Nigger do you think that shit is exact science? We have never gone through armageddon before - how is a website going to estimate how far we are from it?

It's bullshit becaus it depends entirely on circumstances. Go to China Town as a white guy. Count the number of angry looks you get. Go be a male nurse and then catch your co-workers making fun of you or implying you must not have been intelligent enough to be a doctor. Go stand in a special education class as a fully functioning nap person and watch them give you a hard time on purpose and pretend not to understand. Everyone, EVERYONE, has biases and opinions that drive their actions.

>He has been consistent I his beliefs"

Oh God.
Wow.
Just wow.

you do understand that the economy doesn't happen over night and that the effects of policy a president enacts usually takes 1 - 2 terms to be implemented. Like your tax dollars going to the roads doesn't fix the pothole out in front of your house THE DAY AFTER the bill passes...

you get that, right user?

>38% is a lot

I know you're just saying that not EVERYONE hates trump. But 38% approval is... really bad... if 38% of America is a lot... 62% is a lot more.

You completely ignored what he responded to of yours. Typical leftist bullshiter. "Wah! You can't be racist against whites! You can't be sexist against men!" You keep telling yourself that.

Liberals make me I'll. "Don't rely on skin color or gender to make your decisions, that's wrong". "Make sure you look at a person's color before speaking, or hiring people".

No matter which way a liberal comes from, they come from a racist point of view. In over a 150 years, democrats have not stopped being racist. Only their targets have changed.

All the old interviews I've the last 35 years.
You can find them on line, but I saw many of them at the time.

Can't edit history. Especially things we saw before you were born. But hey good luck with that.

Bro...I voted Trump. You want to reread my post and actually try to comprehend it this time, retard? I'm saying the power + prejudice formula that colleges teach is bullshit. Holy shit. Are you the "retarded cuckservative" I keep hearing about?

38% and 62% of Americas population are both a lot of people, and one is more than the other. Ignoring 38% of the population and pretending as if everyone hates Trump is stupid and misleading. Most of his supporters still support him.

You're fucking a white male

Nice try. Trump's best gdp growth by quarter has barely hit over 2%.
Obama had SEVERAL 3%+ quarters, including during the same time period.
You fags really don't understand macroeconomics do u

Kek, and saved

True. I dislike when people speak in absolutes too (all _____ are _____, no exception). This sort of thing has been rampant in the past few years.

Holy fuck.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/04/the-flip-flop-president/522840/

Yes, from The Atlantic.
U know, the paper that Trump says is failing yet has won multiple recent peabodys and has record revenue.

That's called All-or-Nothing or Black-or-White thinking. It is both a logical fallacy and a recognized psychological condition of abnormal/incorrect thought processing. Welcome to the battlefield.

Do you like trump, or hate hillary? I don't understand how her becoming irrelevant is relevant

U do realize that no trumptard believes anything u just said, right? Hurr Durr Winning.
And u do realize that some of Obama's greatest economic years were in 2015, 2016 right?
Oops there goes your argument.

Isn't this the same shit you were spewing right before Trump won?
Cuz it sounds awfully familiar.

neither, the democratic party hates white males, I am a while male.

Yes he won cause he conned so may fuckwits like u. How does that in any way diminish the FACTS that I started?

>statues are our only form of history

I think you've got some wires crossed there. Even if this is the way you feel, that picture makes absolutely no sense.

Has nothing to do with their bigotry, its highlighting the nonsense and dick measuring they have been focusing on since he won.