Ask a transgender person thats training to be a truck driver anything

Ask a transgender person thats training to be a truck driver anything

Why haven't you killed yourself yet

Can kill myself when i have so much to do with a truck.

how did you hide your boobs when you were transitioning

i use skin tape

look i hate these fucking faggots as much as the next non-faggot-loving normal person but there's no reason to say or mean this to any other human being

they need help, real help, not a bullet in the head.

and another problem with saying this to these fags is that these fags are actually liable to do it

yeah we have a real bad over population problem but we shouldn't try to kill the ones that already here we should try to find solutions to these problems and try to prevent new people from coming in. at least one positive of the transgender cancer is that there will be less people coming into the world eh?

But yeah don't kill yourself OP but keep your gay fucking mentally ill faggot ass the fuck away from me and other straight, normal real males b/c if you try to trick one of us you're gonna get your gay ass beat the fuck up proper and that's real talk

What website are you on?

wow you're pretty self righteous for being a terrible person

I was fourteen once too

>and that's real talk
Grrrrr
REAL TALK YEAAHHHH
YEAAAAHHHH
REAL FUCKING TALK YEAAAHHHH
SO TOUGH AND MANLYYYYY
INTERNET TOUGH GUY YEAAAHHH
SCREAMING BABIES JUGGLING CHAINSAWS ON TOP OF A BURNING RV ON A CRASH COURSE THROUGH AN OIL FIELD TO A NUCLEAR SILO THAT IS ALSO ON FIRE!!!!!
NO ONE WILL QUESTION MY MANLINESS NOW YEAAAHHH

there aren't any rules here you autist i'll say what i want even if it's like banging my head against a brick wall (aka you're mom's fat vagine)

oh fucking spare me queerbait, you fags always come back with the most pathetic ass passive-aggressive retorts and it just makes me weep for the male gender that fags like you were able to get a Y chromosome when it could have gone to someone more worthy

G8 b8 m8

lol dafuk man

Just say "kill yourself" like the rest of the autistic faggots like you, don't put yourself up on the cross pussyboy

or you'll do what queer. don't give me imperative statements when you're such a bitch that it extends through your text

Y chromosomes are so amazing dude. I don't respect anyone who doesn't have one, chicks are the ultimate faggots am I right?

If only everyone in the world had a Y chromosome, then there would be no more fags

Is it true that when you drive a truck you need to shift into like 4 years just to get the thing moving faster than walking speed?

I left to do some training videos what the duck is going on in my thread

Answer my question also I meant gears, not years

Alot of trucks are leaving double shifting and thats fucking lame but yeah it takes some time.

Ok thanks. I always think about that when trucks stop to let me cross the street.
It makes me smile because I am asshole.
Anyway good luck getting a truck license. Also do you have a boyfriend

>the insecurity is strong in this one