Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

I'd have sex with them.

buy tickets

Would fuck rights pussy while left is licking my ass until I cum

I'd take turns shoving my cock down their throats

Would love to see them on their knees sucking my balls. Then I would fuck rights face really hard and cum in lefts face. Wwyd?

test post, ignore me

She looks like the kind of girl who reads a lot, and is super independent, but is super submissive for the right guy. I'd invite her up to talk about Fitzgerald, and she'd be calling me "Daddy" by the end of the night.

How about my little 18 year old friend?

I would pin her down at the very edge of the pool with her head hanging over the edge and her hair soaking in the water. I would be gentle sliding it in her at first till she loosens up and starts to really enjoy it.

I pound her harder and harder till it starts to feel great for both of us, before she can orgasm I til her head back and hold it under water, her squirming combined with her vaginal contractions as she runs out of air feel amazing. I cum deep inside her and push her into the pool.

Would touch her cute little titts from behind her and fuck her standing

Buy an unlimited ride wristband and have a great evening.

Move to her an apartment that has better heating than radiators.

Fuckin beta males. Who gives a shit what someone else would do to a girl. Fuckin faggots

Wwyd?

I would get her breast implants to improve her self esteem.

I would recommend less time in the sun lest she look like a leather couch by the time she's 26.

Buy her a proper pair of shorts because booty shorts ain't doing her any favors.

But she looks so good when she's tan.

ugh

anyways I love them small titties

wwyd?

Never said she didn't.

force her to blow me if she ever wants to get unburied from the sand.

Looking for a writer to tell me wwyd to my gf's roommate. Kik me at filterlife

wwyd?

Facefuck and blow all over her face.

I could have some real fun if she was in a brutal thread.

You can still do it here

even if she winds up dead in it?

Got any of her in legware? like long socks, tights, or stockings?

Rip her clothes off and tie her hands behind her back. Put my dick down her throat and fuck her mouth until she can't breathe. Then turn her around and fuck her deep in her ass pulling her hair. I fuck her really hard and pull her head back spitting on her face. Then I Turn her around and give her a huge load on her forehead and hair. Wwyd

Got some heels

Their nice, any more? or maybe her bare tummy. I bet she would look hot restrained and helpless.

I'd like to watch her squirm while I have her tied down to a table, I start fucking her, slamming into her cervix, making her scream and moan and fight against the restraints, I watch her soft stomach bulge as my dick thrust deep inside her. I finish deep in there and watch my cum drizzle out of her, I don't have time to waste with a pregnant slut, so now I have to figure out how to dispose of her.

Defecate immediately then run around flinging poop at people until my display of dominance wins them over

I would bend her over that bench till I hear her bones crack and pop apart, then her her limp body as my fuck doll.

Brides

WWYD?

tie her up to the bed, force those slender legs apart, and get rough with that cunt. Any with face and tits?

Continue

Looks nerdy, I bet she's into some kinky stuff.

while I was pounding away at her cunt, I'd grope those firm tits -- grab fistfuls of each one and squeeze hard so she cries out.

Move the hand, man :)

its always the nerds who are freaks

she into any sexy cosplay stuff? or anything really freaky?

not really on the cosplay side and not that i know of for fetishes. i bet shes into some weird shit though

like what?

Do you have any showing off her legs, maybe in long socks or tights?

ancient picture of her with some

and bare

Nice feet, I would tie her up and tickle them

more like these?

no other feet pics, beyond this, a few showing leg, but im not a foot guy so

think she would enjoy being a magicians assistant?

i dont know, she might like the attention? why do you ask?

what would you do??

I think it would be fun to wow her with a few small tricks like making a flower appear for her, then change color and such, once I impress her with this I ask he if she'd be so kind as to get into one of my larger tricks...

do go on...

mmmmm incredible, love that skirt. wonder what her panties smell like... would love to rip off her skirt and fuck her in public. gonna be hard to enforce anything when she's my personal fuck toy

lol at that last line

hnnngh god damn dude

wwyd?

I ask her to remove her shoes and get up onto a small table in the middle of the room, she obeys and sits up on it, I instruct her to lie down and ask her if shes okay with being tied up. She obeys again and lies down, she doesn't say anything but shyly smiles and nods, I begin fastening restraints around her neck and ankles.

cant tell if its sincere or not

Take a look at the threads on Sup Forums.

They've been raiding that board for a year and a half now. As soon as SHITTED.com posters interrupted the cuckold narrative, shills came out of the woodwork in full damage control.

Earlier today, someone made another cuckold-related thread (post your girlfriend/wife/ex) someone retaliated dumping Jews Love Black Cock images, another posting Anime, and one shill, stupid as can be, outed himself by claiming said person retaliating was a "Dumb Trump supporter" and a bunch of other dumb claims. Eventually, these people turned out to be Antifa. Yes, Antifa are in a discord, just like the furries, thought neither are of allegiance, hop on Discord while doing whatever on Sup Forums. Antifa eventually became ass-devastated in the cuck-related threads calling people dumb Nazis, Trumptards, and literally trying to justify cuckoldry and cuckold threads with bullshit about sexual freedoms etc.

Here's the types of threads MILITANTLY posted on Sup Forums every waking minute, 24 hours a day. When the bump limits are reached, another is made. Not even the furry or loli posters have that much dedication.

>wwyd? (what would you do?)
>pics you're not supposed to share
>girlfriend/wife/ex (they're fake, by the way)
>Cock/cum tribute (some guy wanks or posts an erection near a pic another user's "girlfriend's" face.)
>Incest threads (fake as well)
>Umad white boi? (not just that one Turk doing this)

And then in threads about the girlfriends/wives/exes people ask cuck-like questions such as "Does she like gangbangs?" or people saying "My girl fucks other men."

Pic also related.

Fuck antifa

Anyone want a turn with this pony?

it is, I love the enforcer cosplay pic and that bikini shot is great. I love amateur cosplay

This

Take your pick. I have all shapes and sizes.

got some showing off her body?

A few. Wwyd?

Got more/want me to continue?

can you show them? mainly her legs?

yeah sorry

is she your girlfreind?

anyone help a Sup Forumsro out with some wwyd

lol i wish

no one? im curious