By the sole fact of being white.

/thread

They already lost 200 years ago.

Nothing to even compete against.

dude clearly has a tough time keeping it hard if u watch the full vid

this

also checkd

We join in

By actually getting an erection. Nothing worse than a soft dick.

By being

>educated
>reliable
>respected
>responsible
>evolved
>paternal

Pick 6.

And yet, white flesh is STILL a minority on this planet.

>watch the full vid

im not gonna watch a nigger fuck a white chick willingly outside of 4chin, the fact is that guys with dicks that are "non-organic" clearly have a harder time remaining hard

Just look at the dick, it looks so inorganic

S H I T T E D

H

I

T

T

E

D

By not literally stabbing a woman's cervix every time you fuck them? If you've actually had sex before or were familiar with women at all, you would know that there is such thing as too big. But you don't, because the only sex you're familiar with is the one you jack off to on your computer screen. I'd call you a cuck, but in order to be a cuck, you actually need to have a girlfriend.

S O U R C

by being not a nigger youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=1s

Why would I compete with a nigger for man boobs? He has bigger boobs than the bitch does.

>Triggered tiny dickman.

This guy lives organic cockmeat.

ITT: Insecure little faggots.
>coming from a non smallcocked white man.

> buhh muhh niggs

Stop being so obviously inferior.

He actually speaks fact. If a guy is big enough to hit my cervix I will be pissed and kick him in the balls . Simply because it feels the same way to have a dick rammed against the cervix.

3 guys with 5 in dicks. 5 in every hole. Or 8 in one.

Calm down, turdboy

>dumbass virgin cuck who still believes blacked videos are anything more than an internet fetish

Go get laid and lose that virginity, cuck boy

True

yo whose shooping these? Theyre really good. Even got the hair strands and the shit actually looks like it was smeared on her face.

My awesome salary, handsome face, nice hair, slightly above average fitness, regular dick (just under 6in) that withstands 20-30 minutes of fucking before I blow my load in her unable to conceive cooch

You'd do nothing but cry and like it you Internet tough slut

The guys are actually shopped in for the released versions.

Fuck you basement dweller. i would put a slug through your heart so fast.

Buy your very own rubber cock.

/thread

more of those pls

How can you compete...when there's nothing to compete with?

Mass Black Genocide

>i would put a slug through your heart so fast.
*salts ur path*

wat now roaster

I can't desu! I accept my white cock is inferior to the black cock! I accept!

I have no monster cock to rip pussy apart, but if you are not virgin sissy cunt, you know that girls don't enjoy that anyway so... At least I'm not nigga ape AIDS shit...

S H I T T E D

Oh dear god, these are the worst threads ever, and the shitted thing is just so cringeworthy I think I just prolapsed myself.

With more fake dicks.

If yall think that AI + robotics isn't going to solve the problem of creating a lifelike fuckable fembot in the next 20 years, you are delusional.

Guess what all the dudes will be ordering. The actual bitches will become obsolete. Let them fuck the niggers, let them have nigger babies. All the white dudes will be long dead before humanity becomes extinct cause niggers will fuck everything up.

beyond truth

i actually stabbed my gf by accident and made her bleed. im not even huge, just your average 6-6.5 inches, (havent measured in a while)

And the majority of black flesh is starving because they still don't know how to fucking farm land. Meanwhile white people are minutely manipulating individual atoms, putting things on Mars, building particle accelerators etc.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought this.

easy with education and money
you are welcome

It always was, dummy

Holy shit

Because you can't do anything with a dick that big. Can't get it sucked as you can see, can barely fuck with it.

Take a look at the threads on Sup Forums.

They've been raiding that board for a year and a half now. As soon as SHITTED.com posters interrupted the cuckold narrative, shills came out of the woodwork in full damage control.

Earlier today, someone made another cuckold-related thread (post your girlfriend/wife/ex) someone retaliated dumping Jews Love Black Cock images, another posting Anime, and one shill, stupid as can be, outed himself by claiming said person retaliating was a "Dumb Trump supporter" and a bunch of other dumb claims. Eventually, these people turned out to be Antifa. Yes, Antifa are in a discord, just like the furries, thought neither are of allegiance, hop on Discord while doing whatever on Sup Forums. Antifa eventually became ass-devastated in the cuck-related threads calling people dumb Nazis, Trumptards, and literally trying to justify cuckoldry and cuckold threads with bullshit about sexual freedoms etc.

Here's the types of threads MILITANTLY posted on Sup Forums every waking minute, 24 hours a day. When the bump limits are reached, another is made. Not even the furry or loli posters have that much dedication.

>wwyd? (what would you do?)
>pics you're not supposed to share
>girlfriend/wife/ex (they're fake, by the way)
>Cock/cum tribute (some guy wanks or posts an erection near a pic another user's "girlfriend's" face.)
>Incest threads (fake as well)
>Umad white boi? (not just that one Turk doing this)

And then in threads about the girlfriends/wives/exes people ask cuck-like questions such as "Does she like gangbangs?" or people saying "My girl fucks other men."

Pic also related. Get lost, Antifa.

sauce on that?

SHITED thread again

NOOOO GOD NOOOOO

These are so hard to take.

Really fucking tired of these retards falling for the BBC meme. It's dehumanizing of actual black people who expect to have giant cocks and don't.

what's this WE business, worm? don't presume to speak for me you less than dogshit on shoe scum.