Brand New LP5

GET FUCKING HYPE

ABSOLUTELY HYPED

Who's it by?

New album art?

Who do you guys think special guests are?

That's the tour poster

Cheeky desu

who is the band?

I'm hoping there's more UK dates than just London and Glasgow

They opened for fucking Biffy Clyro where I lived, hopefully the guests aren't some trash 2000's -core shit

But we already have one band past their prime trying to make records that sound like Modest Mouse, and that band is actually called Modest Mouse.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUCK
Did it sell out or did the website just get fucked?

>tfw Brand New is one of my favorite bands and I want to buy this more than anything
>but the last record I preordered without hearing was LSD And The Search For God's new EP and that turned out to be a garbage fire
Man I'm torn on this one

Fucking shit yes. Preordered that sucker, think it's already sold out. Will it have Mene and I am a Nightmare on it y/n?

I feel like no, but time will tell I guess.

>brand new
>good

I Am A Nightmare is a possibility but Mene is an outtake from Devil And God so almost definitely not

dubs and it's AOTY

oh shit

fuggg yeah

>Sup Forums still jizzes themselves to this bland 2000s emo band

Already sold out of the vinyl. Probably gonna waste an hour on this online ticket bullshit thing and miss the tickets. Fuck this band

Same, did this with the new FTW and that turned out to be terrible.

45 plus shipping is pretty expensive.

If you listen to emo you should just admit you want to be feminized and dominated before sincerely/emotionally inhaling a gallon of water

So I should start listening to them? Are they Good? Should I start with "The Devil and God"

Start with their first album like everyone else.

MORE IN STOCK MOVE

I would start with Devil and God, regardless what says.

I would say start with something else. Devil and God is least like the other 3 albums, is hardest to get into on first go.

My gf made me listen to devil and god, I thought it was shit, didn't listen to them again for about a year, and it was Daisy that got me into them, as well as your favourite weapon.

who here /missed-it/

>They add more during the one five-minute window that I'm not at my computer
Fuck this band

>50 dollars after shipping for a record that doesn't even have a title yet

Up again

>major figure in 2000s rock announces comeback album
>limited vinyl release only
fuck this band

I don't know man, I just started playing it and I love it so far.

Right.

I was just thinking that, I grew up with BN but their music grew out of favor for me

This is so hard honestly
It's fucking Brand New so chances are it'll resell for a lot later even if I don't like it but god damn... am I really still into them enough to pay that much for this thing?

Bandcamp when?

Daisy pt. 2 incoming.

Yeah I saw that the LP itself was like fucking 40 dollars so I immediately dropped interest in getting it.

If I like it I'll just scrub through discogs or something post-release.

It leaked and it is laughable at best

Site is blank now. Fucking hell

Enjoy being utterly disappointed with their other ones.

hopefully

inb4 taking back sunday :0

I want it becuase Brand New is young dads rock now so they'll shell out the money for it but in that same vain $50 is a lot for something that may just get repressed in 3 months

please tell me you don't mean it's only vinyl