Wwyd, brutal edition

wwyd, brutal edition.

Show me what you got.

Would teach her calculus so advanced she would fail all of her tests, brutally.

Would tie her up on the beach and wait for Hurricane Maria to steamroll her

Cuddle and hold hands, lewdly

I would plant stakes around her in the sand and bind her wrist and ankles to them. I would mercilessly fuck every hole in her body, then invite a boat full of my friends to do the same as long as every one pulls out to cum on her bare chest and face. If any one else pulls I'll allow them to jerk off on her and nut all over her body.

Once every ones finished we'll go enjoy some drinks at a cool tiki bar in the shade while the blistering sun bakes all the cum onto her and starts burning her skin.

Wwyd to her..

Would brutally decrease her self-esteem by highlighting that she's going bald

wwyd?

Would brutally kill her self-esteem by highlighting that she has no money to furnish her apartment

Put her on the stand there for public auction, film what ever the highest bidder does to her and sell the tapes for more profit, unfortunately she didn't wear anything sexy and will probably not wind up meeting the reserve and therefore be executed.

saw my head off for only managing to score such an ugly flat-chested bitch

Brutally

More of her?!

but how?

A+

you think a better one would be willing to do that kind of freaky shit?

wwyd

Pls continue

Consensual Sex In The Missionary Position For The Sole Purpose Of Procreating

I would chop his dick and balls off, carve out a hole and then fuck the hole.

is it still considered gay then?

Probably be necroGay.
But I don't care.

k...here it goes.....
So come home and you find your girl lying on the floor on the halloway shivering and mumbling stuff and you get right beside her and you realise something is wrong. You start talking with her and after of few minutes she manages to say that you were right and she should't have gone to that rave party or whatever...because, and with tears in her eyes says she got raped. You tell her you should call the police and she tells you that she would not like to report anything.
You ask her how and what happend and with a small voice starts to tell you her story:

This is the super-scary one for me that made me stop for awhile cause I DID think they were going to kill me. I realized later they just wanted to scare me so I wouldn't report. It was in a kind of gang area far from where I live. I
usually try to go pretty far so I don't have to worry that anyone knows me. I went to a really fyre rave (out of control) and was dancing wild and acting stupid and drunk so I would get noticed. Nothing happened for a couple hours
except getting hit on by a lot of guys. Some of them like felt me up or whatever. But I heard there was something going on behind the building, guys doing drugs or something so I went out to see and these 2 guys called me over (more like yelled at me) but I went over and they were smoking out. I don’t think they could believe I really went over to them but I just acted dumb like "Hi! What do you guys want?" It was pretty much all black guys so I stood out a lot anyway. They said a bunch of stuff I didn't understand.
--> Like it so far?

How about snuffing her?

Wwyd?

I would fuck her up the ass as she begs for it deeper and harder, I give her all I got and the slut just keeps taking it, I finally cum in her ass but she's begging for more. So I bend her over the bed and tie her hands behind her back. I then go get the shower curtain rod and shove that up her ass. She loves it at first but when blood starts trickling out she calmly says its too much and asks me to stop. I don't listen I shove it deeper and deeper then finally grab her by the hair and stand her up on it. I watch her eyes roll back in her head as all 3 feet of it slide up inside her impaling her right there in the bedroom.

wwyd

Pass
Pass
Smash
Pass

Pass

I would pee on her.

Wwyd?

Cont
Smash

Smash

Bump

Wwyd

Need full body / height

Think she's about 5'6

would brew hot cocoa

i would put my penis inside of her vagina

Pass

This is a What would you do thread. Not a Would you do her thread

wwyd to right's passed out body?

Well that's retarded and I'm gonna keep doing my thing

All these women are terrible, id leave her where I found her

Your opinion of the thread doesnt matter, the fact is, you are incorrectly participating. You are free to make your own thread and do your thing there, but it isn't welcome here

how would u fuck her?

Cant you read? This isn't a smash or pass thread

Again your query has been noted and we apologize for any inconvenience but I'm just gonna chill here and do my thing, besides it's not like anyone else is really contributing

Bat her over the back of the head and fuck her into submission as she lets out confused moans as she adjusts to her new reality of being a victim of forced breeding

make her smile

Wrong post my bad

Much better, thanks

wwyd

get my hand down the front of those? got more of her to give us something to work with?

>Show me
pic relate

Ask for a better pic

Spank her bare asscheeks and make her clean her room, the filthy little piggy

Wwyd?

Nothing, looks like a dwarf

what do you guys think?

Pass
Pass
Rape

Take a look at the threads on Sup Forums.

They've been raiding that board for a year and a half now. As soon as SHITTED.com posters interrupted the cuckold narrative, shills came out of the woodwork in full damage control.

Earlier today, someone made another cuckold-related thread (post your girlfriend/wife/ex) someone retaliated dumping Jews Love Black Cock images, another posting Anime, and one shill, stupid as can be, outed himself by claiming said person retaliating was a "Dumb Trump supporter" and a bunch of other dumb claims. Eventually, these people turned out to be Antifa. Yes, Antifa are in a discord, just like the furries, thought neither are of allegiance, hop on Discord while doing whatever on Sup Forums. Antifa eventually became ass-devastated in the cuck-related threads calling people dumb Nazis, Trumptards, and literally trying to justify cuckoldry and cuckold threads with bullshit about sexual freedoms etc.

Here's the types of threads MILITANTLY posted on Sup Forums every waking minute, 24 hours a day. When the bump limits are reached, another is made. Not even the furry or loli posters have that much dedication.

>wwyd? (what would you do?)
>pics you're not supposed to share
>girlfriend/wife/ex (they're fake, by the way)
>Cock/cum tribute (some guy wanks or posts an erection near a pic another user's "girlfriend's" face.)
>Incest threads (fake as well)
>Umad white boi? (not just that one Turk doing this)

And then in threads about the girlfriends/wives/exes people ask cuck-like questions such as "Does she like gangbangs?" or people saying "My girl fucks other men."

Pic also related.

but why?

Narrow hips and short

short yes but definitely doesn't have narrow hips

Rape material but would not call her afterward

Not what I'd call birthing hips either

which is the most popular board in Sup Forums.

whatever you say

This is a Literal 10/10

thats more like it!

wwyd

No I meant the girl I posted, brown rice is still a pass

wwyd

bump

any body?

wwyd>>

Kidnap them both, put them in a room with a bondage table and explain that one of them will die. The one that is able to overpower the other and get her strapped down to the bondage table gets to live. Then sit back and watch the show. Once there was a clear winner, congratulate her and tell her that now she must sexually torture the looser. Naturally, I would direct most of that.

Walk up behind her, lift her dress, and just start thrusting in her ass.

Sneak into her shower, cover her mouth, and fondle her.

Rather one on the left. I bet I can make her squeal during anal sex.

awkward photo.

you better have a big dick if you want a girl with this ass to squeal

She'd squeal as I pound her doggiestyle while pulling her hair back.

wwyd?

hug

Knowing Rachel I'm sure she'd welcome it

Tell her she should have spent money getting her skin tags removed instead of those hideous tattoos.

Does her thick ass get rode often? Any threesomes?