Be me lurk on Sup Forums and download all pics from Sup Forums

>be me lurk on Sup Forums and download all pics from Sup Forums
>set windows 10 background pic to the lewd
> pics of 2-D Waifus
> one day while on pc
> download torrent from tbp
> after it installed my background picture changed to something like the pic posted.
> mfw FUCK.JPG
>Disconnect Ethernet cable.
> Frantically get backup external usb linux
> has backup of 3 months ago.
> wipe my OS and NUKE THE HDD.
> get new HDD, Recopy the clone state i had.
> Check if all files are on there.
> check out my fap folder. Wallpapers and Sup Forums pics are also on there.
> fap to some pics. Ransomware pic comes up on Photo Viewer.
THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU FUCKED UP YOUR PC BECAUSE SOME NIGGER POSTED A RANSOMWRE PIC. FML

also i lost my hidden partition that had the best pron ever.

TL:DR Downloaded a ransomware pic and had it as a wallpaper. Formated my HDD and lost 3 months of stuff. Fuck Sup Forums!

Wasn't Sup Forums's fault you downloaded a torrent from TPB on a windows machine

No i got scared the torrent was ransomware. And it's 100% there fault as they upload a ransomware pic. FML man i lost good content 3 months worth! you don't know my pain atm!

Yea cause I make incremental backups you noob

dumb fuck

install background picture?
your own fault for installing anything from tpb

I didn't get actual Ransomware tho! it was just a pic dude. FML yeah will also start backing up my disc often cause fuck you and me.

just get nuke it again and stop being dumb

TBP is 100% with trusted members. I thought i got phished or fake torrent. and the ransomware pic showed up as my background pic. So i panicked and grabbed my external hdd with an old back up clone and lost a lot of shit because of this incident.

Maybe you should take it as a lesson to get out of your fucking house more. Then you might realize how creepy it is to download and set "Waifus" as your background. Thanks for the laugh.

>I DONT HAVE RANSOMWARE LOL. JUST A BACKGROUND WALLPAPER AND FORMATTED.

What's creepy? i have a wife and i like anime? whats the issue?

you learned a valuable lesson, op

Also if you're just using your PC to download files you really shouldn't even be running windows anyway. NTFS is fucking trash. EXT4, btrfs, zfs, are significantly better than windows shit file system.

she likes the pics i have on. She thinks most of them are cute.

>TBP is 100% with trusted members.

yeah so as it turns out to be..

Oh cool, so you both have autism.

Lol and you believe this shit is real?

yeah i did. BS tho i didn't have to go thru this.
Not going with Linux lol. rather have spyware installed on my pc than Linux. Only useful it is for backing up shit and that is it.
Who really cares about file formats you nigger.
Windows is significantly better than any other OS there.
Pretty much. Green and Purple skulls are trusted.
Well i have Aburgers Autism and she is healthy.
believed it 100% that i got infected by ransomware.

stupid shit

>2017
>not deleting system32
Been saying it for years but you newfags won't listen. When you delete it, viruses are obsolete.

>Be retarded
>Fall for the equivalent of "ahahahahhaahah we took a screenshot of your desktop removed your icons and made it your wallpaper LOL EBIN MEMER MASTER TROLE"
>Shit many brix
>Nuke HDD without even a cursory investigation of your PC to see if it was really necessary
>Figure out you were retarded
>??????????
>Blame Sup Forums

says the person who replaced a good os with a retarded one. ohh wow you can do cli i can do both on windows 10 and also use bash if i want.

>Not going with Linux lol. rather have spyware installed on my pc than Linux. Only useful it is for backing up shit and that is it.
>Who really cares about file formats you nigger.
>Windows is significantly better than any other OS there.

LMAOOOOOLOLOLOL holy shit thanks for that. I needed that today.

i had office jobs before. Sys32 is needed for the OS and removing it can mess up the os. Why dont you rm -rf / on your shit box.

Ransomware is nothing to investigate. i did my quickist work and it bite me back.
Your Welcome! :)

That's just it you gullible cockholster. It wasn't ransomware. If you'd spent a quarter second investigating you would have known that.

This has to be bait at this point. Nobody is this full auto retarded

>Sys32 is needed for the OS and removing it can mess up the os.
Nigra, i havent has system32 on my pc's since 2006, never had any problems, especially viruses of any flavor

i have Autism Sir. this happens too much. There was one time it took me a full day to search a song on YouTube. The song name was in the dam song i was trying to look for.

Well good for you. Your system is probably running on a virtual machine and not hosted.

>sees scary image
>starts being a spastic and fucking things up before even confirming anything serious has even happened to his PC

I think the biggest problem here is that you're and impulsive neurotic retard.

Im not retarded im certified autistic only. There is a difference between the two stupid.

Look at them, so kind, using words like "please"

How the fuck does one post a ransome ware pic? Like, how..

I just checked both onion links. Neither one of them work.