Is there any way I can render myself infertile Sup Forums...

Is there any way I can render myself infertile Sup Forums? I'm too cheap to get an actual vasectomy and can't fucking stand children.

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/boards/threads/my-nuts-are-dead.183049019/
youtube.com/watch?v=HFMHicYnxQE&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cook your testicles slowly

or get those pills that they use to neuter dogs

I'd prefer a way that wouldn't harm me. Hell, if I could find a doctor that'd just straight up remove the fuckers I'd take that.

why are you worried about children, OP? Fags don't get pregnant

Let's just call it intense paranoia.I don't want some bitch trying to jew me out of anything.

Smoke a ton of weed. That will at least lower your sperm count while also giving you wonky sperm.

Just do it like farmers do and put a nice and strong elastic band around your sack
Cut off the blood flow and eventually your blackened, shriveled nuts will fall off with minimal bleeding

Wrap a rubber band as tight as you can around each nut. In a few days they'll just fall off.

dubba dubs have spoken.

wear a condom. it actually doesn't feel different

fuck off retard

removing your testicles can also make you impotent

You need to have sex first so don't worry

You haven't had sex with or without a condom

prick your testicles with a pin

Wont work. I have been a regular marijuana user for 12 years and knocked my girl up the first time I busted a nut in her.

You're never getting laid so stop worrying

inject everclear or rubbing alcohol into your balls. repeat until they shrivel up and waste away.

or purchase pic related

does this really work????

Stop contributing to the death of the white race. If you don't want kids, abstain or use protection. You might want to be a father one day. You wont be young forever and I doubt you'll be happy at 80 without grown kids who love you enough to take care of you and keep you company.

go on testosterone, it will make you infertile, plus the side effects are great..

yeah go ahed

I've heard that injecting Calcium Chloride into your balls, kills your balls. But you also stop Testosterone production

Also there is this method but you'd have to be really desperate
ign.com/boards/threads/my-nuts-are-dead.183049019/

For faster results try alcohol 90%

>I'm too cheap to get an actual vasectomy and can't fucking stand children.

Your personality should provide all the birth control that you and society would ever require.

I don't understand what happens

The scrotum skin is very thin and alcohol gets absorbed directly through it.
After that, it's just magic...

Being on Sup Forums renders you sterile. Between fapping till your balls inflame and sitting for 23 hours a day trolling you threads, you will never have semen even touch a female.

watch this youtube.com/watch?v=HFMHicYnxQE&t=4s

Will it kill my balls?
Don't really want testosterone anymore

get an old laptop, one of those that heat like hell itself, use it daily on your lap, sperms can't stand long heat exposure.

nuke a bowl of water to 75 degrees celsium

sit with your nuts in said water for half an hour

kills your shit