> no toilet paper
> date is waiting outside, nobody is around
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

use your socks faggot

sacrifice undergarments, obviously

No one around? Finish shitting, shuffle out with pants around my ankles, use soap and water from sink to clean asshole, use paper towels to dry. Discard paper towels in the garbage. Pull up and button pants, zip up, resume date.

no underwear or socks, just swimming suit and sandals.

Either go to another stall or look for another bathroom somewhere. The diqhrrea should be your top priority.

ez. rip liner out of swimsuit

Stand up and walk to another stall or grab some paper towels when no one is in there. If someone catches you, make eye contact, and don't break it.

Its a public bathroom stupid. Anyone could come I. At any time.

Paper towels you fucking idiot.

They're not there now, I'm willing to risk it. And if they do, not my problem.

I mean, they're not gonna go out and tell your date, "yo, your date's in there cleaning his shitty asshole in the sink".

Sit in a sink and use it as a bidet.

>date is waiting outside
>random guy comes in while you're washing your ass in the sink
>most likely is gonna walk right back out after covering his eyes and tell anyone who might be about to enter or near the door that there's some dude washing his ass in the sink
>great date.

Rip the toilet paper roll into strips&use that or use your sock

More likely, he's gonna walk in, see you, turn 360 degrees and walk right back out the way he came and say nothing to anyone. People don't like awkward situations.

Plus, your date didn't see you. You can just deny. Or claim it was some other dude in there.

Cut the seams off of the bottom of your shirt and tuck them in after wiping with your socks so when she pulls her penis out and it's size puts you into shock she won't be able to shove you and leave her seed in your supple bowel

Don't wipe your bum. Would you do that?

No

Be a man and use your hand

Don't you think she'll find it cute how you're a little stinky butt?

No

Pull your ass cheeks apart when you spray that hot liquid ass gravy therefor maintaining a better clean to ass gravy dipped ass smellin ratio.

you have some options now, use your hand, go out and clean in a sink, do a crab walk to another stall, all you need now are the balls to do it, so grow a fucking pair.

Flush then use the toilet water and my hand to clean my anus

hope you were being ironic with the 360 degrees. anyway, people also like feeling helpful, so most likely anyone who's near the door or about to go in after him is going to be warned as he leaves, and if the date is right outside she will probably hear something.

Want to see my tighty whities dirty boy?

Flush poo water several times. When bowl fills and is sufficiently clean, use that water to clean anus. Flush a few more times then use that water to "pre clean" your hands.

This may leave your anus wet, but since you are in swim clothes, after you properly wash your hands in the sink, splash water on swim trunks so it appears your clothes are still wet from swimming

wipe shit on date youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=4s

why not just use the sink you sick fuck