Hey Sup Forums how do I convince someone that there are only 2 genders?

Hey Sup Forums how do I convince someone that there are only 2 genders?

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/list-of-all-tumblr-genders-so-far
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you don't; gender is fluid

You shouldn't argue with retarded people

ladyboys!

Nice bait

Two words:
Gas
Chamber

You kick them in the groin. If they double over in pain but then get back up, they're a girl. If they double over in pain and then yell on the ground in agony, they're a guy.

You don't convince people of facts, you tell them. If they can't accept it then fuck em they're edgy teens

Hope this helps OP, you seem a little confused yourself.

at the end of the day, this is an argument in semantics and therefore completely futile.

If you define gender on a spectrum then there are infinite genders. If you define gender by XX or XY chromosomes, then there are two genders (excluding hermaphrodites and intersexed people with chromosomal disorders, which already throws a wrench in "there are only two genders" thing...)

There is no gay

You take a gender fluid person and tell them that they think there's only two genders
Source: me

People with chromosomal disorders are sterile, and thus, not a gender. They have no gender.

>no girlz allowed

kek

>implying

ageofshitlords.com/list-of-all-tumblr-genders-so-far

u right

Why the fuck are butch and fem genders now. They are adjectives, not nouns

the majority are sterile, but not all. The problem with trying to pin down ideas like gender in biological or strictly physical terms is that living things, and especially humans, are *incredibly* complex on the chemical level. I cannot stress this enough; it is impossible for me to scratch the surface on just how complex the reality of the situation is in a single post that will get flushed out of Sup Forums's asshole in a few minutes. The more you try to focus down on the details, the more the lines blur. You can make general rules that work most of the time, but there are always exceptions.

This guy gets it

>posting between trap threads that there are only 2 genders

are some people still dense to the fact that gender != sex? there are two sexes. there are multiple genders. you can argue how many genders there are all day, if there's 3, 10, or 100, but there sure as hell aren't only 2 rofl.

autism

>when you cant understand the words someone else strung together so those words you think are insults leak out of your empty head

>autism
It's like calling someone a faggot here on Sup Forums
0 weight to the insult, come up with something original

>when you think your argument that's full blown autism isn't autistic and think you're smart, but get angry when people call out your shitty argument.

it appears you don't know what "autism" means, in both the literal sense of the mental disorder and the slang definition that's thrown around on the internet. If your intention is only to insult then you're not even doing that well, since you just look like a fucking idiot.

>I argue semantics on the internet
You're pretty cool.

>I can use whatever words I want however I want and expect people to understand me, and if they don't, they're the one who is stupid.

The semantics argument doesn't work when we're talking about words YOU said. If there is a discrepancy in the meaning of your comment, it would make sense to CLARIFY it, not say "lol its just words it can mean anything." Just how fucking retarded are you?