BUT GLOBAL WARMING DOESNT EXIST RIGHT GUYS??

BUT GLOBAL WARMING DOESNT EXIST RIGHT GUYS??

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/07/20/global-warming-expedition-stopped-in-its-tracks-by-arctic-sea-ice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it doesnt. Its a concept created by the chinese

Hurricanes happen every summer.

earth is flat faggot deal with it

>happens literally every year
>OMG WHATS HAPPENING GUIES? ITS LE FLAT EARTH WARMING!
Ok.

>currently hurricane season
>muh global warming

>stronger hurricanes
>more of them
Naw, it's all fake news.

A thing that I think is a little crazy is that it's a fact that the global average temperature for the last few years hasn't been this high since 100,000 years before human civilization.

Even if a person doesn't agree about global warming and what causes it, isn't that fact alone enough to be just a little alarming? Like, shouldn't we figure out what, if anything, can be done?

>orbiting a star which literally bombards the planet with radiation 24/7
>surprised that the temperature changes a bit sometimes

Are global warming alarmists really that retarded?

global warming barely exists (less than a degree per century, and no reason to assume the trend will continue) and it is far from being a big deal

There aren't more of them...

We haven't had a major hurricane since like 2006 and now we've had 2 this summer with maybe another on the way

Global warming faggots have been saying we were going to have way more hurricanes and the opposite has been true

OP hasn't gotten the memo. It's now called climate change which covers everything from too much snow to too little rain. Heads I win tails you lose.

>24/7
It's dark at night. Kill yourself.

According to our dipshit president, it's a hoax. But there is pretty good evidence that climate change is real, but dumbass conservatives hate the planet for some reason and love to ignore literally 97% of climate scientists who have found evidence of man-made climate change

97% of climate scientists? So is there a repository somewhere of climate scientists and what they think of climate change?

You know, back in Newton's day their was a majority scientific consensus that said the Earth was flat and that gravity didn't exist.

No. We're due for a magnetic pole shift any time now.

peer reviewed journals? universities? blind polls?

did you forget to take your suppository today?

We went for nealy 10 years without a strong Atlantic cycle. This isn't carbon dioxide, it's historical probability.

your right about the temp rising but are off base about what is causing it. The temp of the earth naturally goes up and down due to the suns activity in a given period. no there is nothing to be done about it.

>thinking climate change is directly related to the degree on a scale.

do you need help cleaning your bum when you finish user?

>peer reviewed journals? universities? blind polls?
your citation is delicious

You dumbfucks should learn the difference between weather and climate.

Pointing to every single weather system as proof of your political religion makes you look not smart.

is this bait

you didn't answer the question.

majority scientific consensus that said the Earth was flat
False. That Earth was round and even how large it is was proven 1000 years before Newton. The scientific consensus acknowledged that since then.

> and that gravity didn't exist.
False. The consensus was never that gravity does not exist. It was well known that it exists since at least 1000 years before (it's pretty easy to demonstrate after all). The strange new idea that Newton came with was that gravity is constant for any object.

Russia is just waitin for the permafrost to melt so that they can finally have decent agriculture.

Care to post some links Bill Nye?

hurricanes always happen, what are you on about

Things change. So, i guess it's true? Otherwise it wold be "climate static".

How is believing in facts is a political "religion"?

>he actually thinks hurricanes, which have been occurring for millions of years and even occur on other planets in the solar system are because people drive SUV's

Man I wish it were legal to kill retards

Earth's shape and size was calculated and proven by Eratosthenes. Gravity (or a force pulling everything down, it was not called gravity back then) is mentioned by Aristotle. Newton's work on gravity is based on Galileo's experiments at the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Obviously hurricanes existed before the effects of man made climate change, but they have recently gotten worse. Climate change warms the atmosphere, which warms the water in the ocean, causing hurricanes to be more deadly.

97% of the articles used in favor of global warming agreed with the premise. That's where the 97% came from.

Yes, and there's nothing we can do to stop it. Enjoy the ride. Party hard.

Um...give this guy the rank of Cap. Obvious. Seriously tho. Go to science class.

Don't you go speaking truth about global warming you sick bastard. It's strange that there would be hurricanes in September so far away from hurricane season.

>but they have recently gotten worse
No, kid, no they havent. The reason you think theyre getting worse is because youve only started paying attention to them because youve only started being political. Liberals have duped you, there have been far worse than what we've seen.

The part where you call anything you like "facts" as if it somehow wins the argument. The part where you point to every cloud as your "see, told ya so".

Alright dipshits, according to fucking NASA 97% of climate scientists believe in man made climate change. Look it up, don't trust me.

Oh yeah. And hurricans are not inhereantly deadly...dumb asses that stay and drown or try to wind surf are the ones who die.

>We haven't had a major hurricane since like 2006 and now we've had 2 this summer with maybe another on the way

that is 3 times the hurricans
or 300% increase of hurricans

Son don't you know it's that time of the year again. The Earth gets hotter and colder so deal with it fag.

This difference, while it may look small, is the largest since the last Ice Age ended 10,000 years ago. The trend will very likely continue because there's more CO2 in the atmosphere than at any time in the last 100,000 years and when there was that much CO2 millions of years ago, the climate was much, much warmer. It's not a big deal for nature but the rising oceans and expected changes in agricultural production threatens the livelihood of at least billion people. That's a possible massive migration wave.

CNN said it did so I guess not

This are leftist alternative fact!
Did you research? Did you come up with all this on your own ? Fooken noob

But 97% of the scientists weren't climate scientists

Dont worry, all these lib fags from the 60s will be dead soon. We will go right on burning dino carbon in my large hydro friendly suv.

97%out of two transgender dudes

According to AL Gore's numbers we should have a beach of the coast of Dallas TX kek

There's virtually no dinosaurs in oil. It's from plants.

The eye of Irma went right over us. We usually lose power when we have a powerful thunderstorm. Didn't lose power.

Li/b/tards need to be gassed like jews

literal Manbearpig.

Seconded. Saw all these turds hording gas in 5g red buckets. Hate those guys.

Those are literal libfag facts

Al Gore, user of private jets, 30k foot home, preaches to me I use too much.

If all polar ice melts, Dallas will indeed be at the shore. But that's the least problem in the climate change.

BUT WEATHER MODIFICATION DOESNT EXIST RIGHT GUYS?

Hi, Alex Jones.

Doomed! However, you are wrong. Ice cant melt if its actuality growing. Polar bears will have ice too stand on.

>even placing the ridiculousness of flat earth in the same sentence as the scientifically-backed, rational conclusion that is climate change
neck yourself m80

Of course global warming is occuring. It has been for a long time. The Earth slowly goes through drastic temperature changes over thousands and thousands of years. When dinosaurs roamed, the average temp was much higher than today in fact. Then the Earth slowly cools down so low it goes into an ice age. This has been shown via geological analists. The contributions to that (warming) by homo sapiens currently, is miniscule.
And if the security of the Earth is your concern, well then....
You should be more worried about why it takes 1,800 gallons of water to make just 1 pound of beef. Compound this with the exponential growth rate of the population across the planet, and in 50-75 years, we're going to start having some real problems.

Hurricanes start in Africa

True, invade north Africa. Whos with me! Romell? You here?

Riddle me this fuckboy, what's 3x0?
I'll fuckin' wait.

/thread

It's also hot in Africa.

What about 2005?

Who fucking cares? The planet will still be here long after we're all dead and gone.

Soooo? Party is canceled?

Muh Harp towers

S A G E
A
G
E

Antarctic ice was growing for two years after it was melting for decades before that. There's still much less ice than 100 years ago. Arctic has almost no ice in the summer, something that didn't happen at least since Vikings tried to navigate there.

I'll extend an olive branch!

Global warming is real!

Man made global warming is fake news!

#fuckdicaprio

Global warming is a self correcting problem. If the earth becomes less habitable the human population will drop. Less people =less co2 problem solved

Well, North Africa may be a good place to go to. It's probable that global warming will bring rain to Sahara.

The fucking Vikings really. The earth was so much different and it's temperature much cooler. Ice melts. Cools the oceans. Cools the earth. It will keep doing that.

There was an article I read a while ago about how these libtards went to go see how the polar caps were melting but then they got stranded and couldn't advanced because there was too much ice ! Kek

BTW polar bears can swim

Carbon credits could have stopped this!

-Democrats

user...i thought climate change looked at 1 trillion years of data not just 100... so ill see your 100 year justification and rais you... go sign your billion year Scentology contract and clean your theatans.

Who gets my money

nice tye-dyed asshole.

dailycaller.com/2016/07/20/global-warming-expedition-stopped-in-its-tracks-by-arctic-sea-ice/

Earth is currently going through cooling phase of Milankovitch cycles. High levels of CO2 are the reason why it is warming when it should be still cooling for the next several thousand years. This CO2 is very likely from fossil fuels because it has much less Carbon-14 than atmospheric or volcanic sources.

Top kek

no hurricanes before climate change...? TIL.

i never knew hurricanes were a new thing.

This is why you should never vote republican.

So will it make the earth more or less habitable.
Keep in mind there is more land north of the us Canada border than south.

>
yes

When all the climate change zealots stop driving, using AC, eating steaks, flying in private jets, having children and being generally preachy hypocrites or just martyr themselves in the streets. Just shut the hell up!

>Of course global warming is occuring. It has been for a long time. The Earth slowly goes through drastic temperature changes over thousands and thousands of years.

I don't think anyone denies this. There are ice age/warming trend cycles, and there are more long term cycle with the wobble of our orbit/axial tilt, and then there's the even longer term changes as the land masses change, mountain ranges go up creating deserts and wet zones, mountain ranges erode away causing the opposite. Current technology does not allow for us to have any real effect on that change up or down in any meaningful way. Any effect we have would require massive effort over centuries, result in minuscule results, and be entirely temporary in the grande scheme of things.

Really all this issue comes down to is "my team vs your team". It's another non-issue with no solution. It's just fodder to keep the plebs arguing and voting.

American Physical Society
"The evidence is incontrovertible: Global warming is occurring. If no mitigating actions are taken, significant disruptions in the Earth’s physical and ecological systems, social systems, security and human health are likely to occur. We must reduce emissions of greenhouse gases beginning now." (2007)

American Meteorological Society
"It is clear from extensive scientific evidence that the dominant cause of the rapid change in climate of the past half century is human-induced increases in the amount of atmospheric greenhouse gases, including carbon dioxide (CO2), chlorofluorocarbons, methane, and nitrous oxide." (2012)7

American Medical Association
"Our AMA ... supports the findings of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s fourth assessment report and concurs with the scientific consensus that the Earth is undergoing adverse global climate change and that anthropogenic contributions are significant." (2013)

American Geophysical Union
"Human‐induced climate change requires urgent action. Humanity is the major influence on the global climate change observed over the past 50 years. Rapid societal responses can significantly lessen negative outcomes." (Adopted 2003, revised and reaffirmed 2007, 2012, 2013)

American Association for the Advancement of Science
"The scientific evidence is clear: global climate change caused by human activities is occurring now, and it is a growing threat to society." (2006)

Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
“Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s, many of the observed changes are unprecedented over decades to millennia. The atmosphere and ocean have warmed, the amounts of snow and ice have diminished, and sea level has risen.”13

“Human influence on the climate system is clear, and recent anthropogenic emissions of greenhouse gases are the highest in history. Recent climate changes have had widespread impacts on human and natural systems.”

This.

So I'm right it will reduce the human population and fix itself

>If no mitigating actions are taken, significant disruptions in the Earth’s physical and ecological systems, social systems, security and human health are likely to occur. We must reduce emissions of greenhouse gases beginning now

lel, there are no mitigating actions that we can take that will have any real effect on the dynamic climate. The entire human race could decide to reduce our pollution to zero and the climate would still be changing.

> The flouride in the water is blocking my third eye.
>Flying is a myth created by the wright brothers to further the chemtrail agenda
>The liberal lizards controlling the government want us to be put in the death camps in Louisiana

Okay grandpa. Take your pills and go back to sleep.

it gets warmer every day when the sun comes up, then it gets colder when the sun goes down.

from 0 to 3 is still a 300% increase
fucking dipshit