Dear americans

Dear americans,

What is it like to have Mexico for neighbors?

Other urls found in this thread:

xpatnation.com/5-succesful-mexican-entrepreneurs-you-should-know-about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's similar to a neighbor letting their dog shit all over your beautiful crisp lawn.

first post is best post

this desu senpai

Put me in the screen cap

this.

the hard working, respectful, get-ahead-in-life mexican thing is just a myth.

It's like this.
You have this shitty smelly neighbor who's always overstepping the property line.
And you want to say something.
But you see how shit his home life is and how violent his marriage is.
So you want to build a fence.
But your wife tells you you can not because it would offend your neighbor
You contemplate divorce because this bitch just doesn't get it.
But in the end your shitty neighbor reminds you how many nice things you have.

What about them?

xpatnation.com/5-succesful-mexican-entrepreneurs-you-should-know-about/

when they all fuck is it a threesome or a foursome?

Houstonfag here.
It means that learning Spanish is almost a definite requirement. You see an increase in crimes.
We are usually segregated, as it naturally is, and you can see where certain communities are. Run down infrastructure, everything is cheap but filthy, imbued with culture from our southern neighbors.

But, I suppose it brings some perks. Cheap labor, restaurant business booms, having my lawn mowed is inexpensive, and they tend to keep the blacks away. Even with Katrina, I leave it to the Mexicans that our local black population is still only around 1%.

a three-and-a-halfsome

I think we can all agree that it is better than having Turkey for a neighbor.

In addition to watching their kids routinely cannonball and piss in your pool whenever your back is turned or you're not at home.

>5 out of 30 million

nice stats texas

When does the sex tape come out?

>houstonfag
>no blacks

Be honest you live in the woodlands not houston

How shitty is your life in the copper mines that you have to shitpost for two hours everyday the same threads? don't you have lamas or mapuche relatives to fuck with. Anyway your daily hours at the cyber are almost over, don't get stuck on a mine you piece of shit.

I don't understand why a simple question bothers you, and in any case the question wasnt directed to you, ugly frijolero.

Dear Chile,

Nobody that lives outside of Texas, California, New Mexico, or Arizona considers Mexico a neighbor.

The more important question is:

Will it be called a 3-some or a 4-some?

Also, do they orgasm at the same time?

Awful

you guys are as fucking ugly as peruvians, just half a notch above niggers. die all of you.

dijo el mexicANO

if you have sex with these chicks is it considered a threesome?
if one of the heads doesn't want to is it considered rape?

I have family in Houston and I know there are way more blacks than that

>The Eternal wtback

Pretty awesome I love going on mini vacations to Mexico beautiful country imo

And if one rape the other, would the other report it and go to jail too?

It's a 1st world country next to a 3rd world country. Imagine if Chile became as successful and wealthy as America, but Brazil stayed the same. There'd suddenly be a lot of niggers coming to your country illegally.

not all bad
most around me are hard-working and god-fearing
then there are the faggots with their little yap dogs shitting up the sidewalks givin you the moonface when you give them the business in their native language
this isnt exclusive to mexicans tho, we have plenty of wiggers that do it too, i think over the course of 15 years in the town i grew up in our redneck pig-roastin neighbors had 7 different "hunting" dogs most of which died to easily preventable diseases
this is speaking of the same generation as myself tho - younger gen mexis are just as shit tier as everyone elses letting their cunt monkeys chimp out and harass the neighborhood while their faces are buried in their phones

We dont share a border with them though