Has Sup Forums ever been in a fight? I have never been in one and I am interested in and tips or stories you guys have

Has Sup Forums ever been in a fight? I have never been in one and I am interested in and tips or stories you guys have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uiu3hCyZqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I accidentally broke into someone's apartment when I was stoned, tenant punched me in the mouth and I body slammed him unconscious. Realized I was in wrong apartment and booked it. Never caught.

Be first, and don't wait for a reaction if he doesn't go down.

does sparring count?

never

the only time someone almost hits me i bitchslaped him first and he gtfo-ed

I was a white boy raised on a reservation, so yeah, I've been in some fights. Too many fights. What user said about being first is half true. If you're confident, have some skill/experience, and know your enemies ability, go first. I always wait for my opponet to attack first, and make my counter attack around it. When in a fight, I was taught to inflict as much damage in the shortest amount of time possible. So I suggest this as well. And remember, it's you or them; there are no rules, anything goes.

Don't be too afraid. Get used to the fact you're not made of glass. The human body can take a lot of punishment. Accept you're going to get hit and that's okay, it's fine, you'll be fine, and better for it.

>reservation
Like an Indian reservation?

No a fucking lion reservation.

Idiot.

hit first and hard. go for the jaw. practice your punching on a bag first so at least you know how to punch. and dont stop until he goes down. and if he tries to get back up hit him again.

>Accidentally broke into someone's apartment
Okay Jamal

Yes, sir. I wasn't the only white boy, but one of the few. We had a bunch of white kids who went to the high school, but they lived in the little town 20 miles north of Hoopa. As bad as it was, I think I'm better for it.

Wow you fought lions in a lion reservation, amazing

>be freshman in high school
>go to friends house for Halloween
>hang out for a bit, get bored
>decide to have a little fun with kids across street
>friend pulls out air soft gun barrel
>I ask what the fuck is this
>it's an airsoft "blowpipe"
>another one of my friends shows up
>start shooting at kids across street
>run for a bit
>shit hits the fan and it's 8v3
>my 2nd friend pussys out
>8v2
>I feint a right hook and knee leader in balls
>take two hits to the head
>because we are all dudes we get bored
>scare the shit out of them at park later

I haven't been in many fights. I've been hit, but never really hit back. I have been a bouncer several times, so I've caught stray kooks to the face, but never more than once per customer. When j worked at a juvie, I was punched twice. I'm not going to include furniture thrown at me. Both times it was in my best interest to stay cool and not hit back. I'm also 6'5" and 260lb. so on the street I'm not usually someone that's singled out as an easy target. I also don't drink in excess, I don't run my mouth, and I keep my head on a swivel.

Tl;Dr: I can't be much help, OP.

How have you never been in a fight?

*Hooks not looks

>Holy dub dubs have spoken

Basically just keep your dick game strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uiu3hCyZqA

Bumpity bump bump

I have been in a good amount of fights in my life. I actually started a whole fighting circut at my school. It was basically the guys at our school taking turns beating the shit out of the same kid in the locker room. I had 3 wins 0 losses. That kid lost every single fucking fight.

When I type it out it sounds like bullying, but this kid was seriously weird. Too smart to be retarded but too retarded to be smart. After getting his ass beat he would still talk shit. I was amazed at his ability to never accept a loss. We did eventually break him though.

Eventually we started fighting each other to make it more interesting. That kid was not putting up much of a fight anymore. Me and 3 other guys had a unspoken agreement that we would never fight only because we had no idea who would win, and we didn't want to get embarrassed. So we basically beat the shit out of everyone.

good times

*kooks not looks

But never mind.

>Found the autist

Fucking autocorrect... Thanx m8.

>be me
>at lunch in junior high, only like 14.
>friends and I are unfunny assholes
>decide to yell at each other and pretend we're fighting
>people start looking
>friend pretends to push me
>I hit him in the face
>whole time we were fighting, and when we got and in-school suspension, we were laughing the whole time

>well... not the whole time, but you get the point.

Go crazy white boy on them

ive been a few fights and mike tyson said it best "everyone has a plan untill they get punched in the face". you can ask for tips and strats all you like but in order to understand it you need to get in a real good fight. dont be afraid of a fight either, unless your opponent is going for a kill or disfigurement the pain is fleeting. also an ass whipping is good for your ego here and there.

Advice
Never get in a fight with blacks or gypsies, they have some sort of mating call that makes their numbers triple.

Real life isn't anime. Whomstever you swing on will probably not stop swinging and might not even look at what they're doing.

go for the balls and face

keep hitting until they are out

you wont have time to think and strategize

been in a few but it's been about 8 years. Your adrenaline will be doing and you won't remember much or feel anything the first few fights you get into.

Also, I have a feeling you're really young if you have never been in any fights at all.

So what device do you all have for someone who blacks out and just swings with full power over and over and when you gain your bearings either you really hurt someone or got fucked up yourself.

>be me
>normal ass day in the summer
>going into my second year in high school
>I go downstairs to get some breakfast
>my older sister is there
>real bitch, thin, goth, easily set off
>I know this very well
>I've been in many fights, especially with her, so this would not be the first time, but this is the worst
>downstairs, I am preparing some microwave food and getting myself some coffee
>She is questioning me if I broke a stupid gift she got my brother some time ago
>how angry she got over it was over the top for the subject I can't even remember most of it
>at this time, I was on the rowing team, so I was strong and she took many classes related weaponless combat
>shit starts to heat up quickly and the anger builds up between us
>she is pushing my buttons, adding fuel
>I'm pushing her buttons, adding more fuel
>soon later, I say something that would push her over the edge and she would light the spark
>she hits me in some way and I am set off
>I throw my coffee in her face and we go for each others throats

con?